July 21, 2023
- new features and changes related to the Market Stand. Please keep in mind that the Market Stand, as all features after we launch them, is in Beta, and we might tweak it, based on how it is used and your feedback.
– reduced the limit from 30 to 20 daily Market Crates.
– to compensate, there is now a new type of crate, the Blue Market Crate. Through them, you can request the items you need, put the money in the crate, then wait 20 hours (a CLM day) for somebody to get the money and give you the goods. If not, you’ll get the coins back. Since you can ask for precisely what you need, it is considered of a higher value than searching through people’s ads and stands for what you need. Just don’t expect Peacock Feathers. 🙂 Honey, yes, there’s plenty of that on the Market.
– the ads for the Blue Market Crates appear in the Newspaper with a blue stripe background for the price, instead of the green one.
– the 20 daily Market Crates are divided into 15 normal Crates and 5 Blue Crates. We might tweak this too in the future.
– you can now also help a Neighbor requesting a blue crate, beside the usual action limit of 1 per Neighbor. Cumulative actions are tallied in first column in the cream top bar above the Market popup.
– now, each crate you sell will also give a few OPs. OP reward increases the more crates you have, up to the maximum of 10 crates. As with anything related to the Market, we might remove this feature, but, for now, it rewards you OP.
– added new sounds, improved a few animations – the Market Stand UI is now much more polished, and we hope it’s fun for you to use.
– you can turn on and off the Newspaper ready notification from Settings.
- engine update that allowed GREAT video memory optimizations, especially for older computers with not so much video memory that could feel slower and even get occasional crashes (about 1-3% of players, from our logs). But all players with all but the more powerful computers should feel the game run constantly good after long periods of play, we hope. Especially when going from place to place (visiting Neighbors, Bellflower Meadow, Factories). We kept updating the game gradually during the last few weeks with these optimizations, and we’ll keep updating in the following weeks.
- new, better way of sorting by quantity for Seeds, that does not reset when you click on Crops: there is now a checkmark in the subfiltering menu next to the dropdown list, that when checked, sorts everything by quantity from low to high (except alphabetically).
July 15, 2023
Market is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Market Stand and Newspaper, and for more gifts!
- new Achievement: Crate Commander
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/market-stand/
We initially estimated this feature to take no more than 1-2 weeks to develop, but it took a month and a half (among other features we’re working on). Initially it was supposed to be a static Market Stand (just a picture), but we couldn’t decide on a final look, so naturally we made the most customizable thing in the game ever. When you visit your Neighbors, there’s a big chance no two stands will be alike.
Happy farming! 🙂
July 7, 2023
- new features!
– sort your seeds in the Shop by how many you have in the Barn, in ascending order. This way, you can easily plant what crops you’re low on, right after clicking on an empty plot. Click on the Shop and choose Quantity in Barn from the bottom left subfiltering menu. This subfiltering resets each time you click on a plot, because Quantity in Barn also includes shrubs, etc. (seeds not plantable on plots). If you want to keep this subfiltering selected, open the Shop from the menu bar, instead of clicking on the plots.
– sort your seeds alphabetically, from the same subfiltering menu. For the time you want to plant a certain crop, but don’t know where it is in the Shop.
We’ve added lots of plants lately and we will add more, so this feature started to become necessary.
new Farm Chat system, with 2 channels: Help and Barn (top right in the chat window, next to the chat window title to select a channel). Some players wrote us they’re afraid to ask questions related to the game on the chat, and we firmly want everybody to feel included and helped. Feel free to ask any question related to the game on the Help channel without fear, because if anybody bullies you for doing so will be banned. Of course, this feature is not to be abused, by asking 50 questions at a time just to flood the chat, for example. We also understand that the chat is a somewhat important place for some players as a way to socialize, therefore we added another channel, called Barn. We also can’t help to contemplate why Facebook removed their chat feature a few years ago.
– the Help channel – we will STRICTLY reinforce politeness, helpful attitude and farm-related topics, delete all offending messages, and enforce long bans for the offending party on this channel.
– The Barn channel – will be reserved for various topics related to the game, but not so strictly enforced. We will also ban on this channel for offensive language, delete the offending messages, etc.
– for both channels, upon (first time or repeated, depending on the situation) affirmative complaint ticket resolution (e.g. message to us or us reading the relevant chat logs), the… ahem, … Plaintiff shall have the Defendant’s future messages on the Farm Chat automatically muted, and the other way around (depending on the situation), for a variable amount of time, or permanent.
We very much prefer to work on the upcoming content and features for the game, rather than police the chat, so we kindly ask to please be polite and mindful to others.
- even though the game is not made or optimized for mobile devices, quite a few players somehow manage to play the game on tablets, which usually have limited gpu memory, so we have have improved the game textures to use lower memory and to better load the game in this case.
May 7, 2023
- game performance improvements:
– optimized the assets loading procedure so the game download size is smaller. If you have low internet speed, this should shave a few seconds from the loading time.
– optimized how the assets load into your video card memory. This, depending on your farm configuration, should make the game run faster.
- redesigned the Bees, so the color and look for their homes (the ol’ skeps) are more accurate to how they look in real life (they’re made from dried grass rope).
- fixed a bug where you had the Bees on Automation in Bellflower Meadow or background Automation on your farm turned on, and it returned an error while returning from visiting Neighbors.
- now you can move the Halloween Picnic Blankets from your farm to Bellflower Meadow.
May 3, 2023
- you can now make the Appetizers Collection for the Special Order. We upgraded several things, added info tooltips both in the Collections tab and on the Appetizer recipe, so it’s as easy for you as possible to keep track of them. Also, we have an article about it here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/animal-appetizers-set/.
- now the Flowers subfiltering in Shop > Seeds takes into account shrubs and potted plants that are also flowers, so you can easily see all your flowers in the Shop.
- we received many messages asking about the Cow Shades. To answer them all, depending on the Deal you purchased that didn’t contain the Cow Shades, you will see 1 or 2 new Deals, with the exact difference in both price and items, between the Deal you purchased and the ones with the Cow Shades. Also, because we removed the Carving Templates from the appetizer recipes, you will get instead of Carving Templates the equivalent amount of Salt and Pepper. The Deal appears only if you won the Ostrich, because the Ostrich is required for the Quest and Special Order with the Silver Omelette.
- more items in the Shop, for all players: Rooster, Chicken Coop, Tulips.
- various bug fixes related to the Event and other optimizations (Gear Manager popup).
April 24, 2023
- the Ostrich can be claimed, for the winners of the Event.
– the Ostrich makes an Ostrich Egg in about 10 hours, and requires various foods, just like the Turkey.
– you can also give her a name.
– you can make 2 things with an Ostrich Egg: the Omelette, and an intricate Ostrich Egg Carving, in your Craft Shack.
- for players who purchased the Cow Shades, there is a new quest and a new appreciative letter from Jerry, for the Special Order requiring a Silver Starred Ostrich Omelette. This order comes every 24 hours. Also, this Silver recipe looks fancier.
- Barn management enhancements and improved Shop filtering and clarity:
– Barn: in the All category, you will find a Seasonal & Collection subfiltering (bottom left bar), so you can easily find all your special recipes from all events (if you haven’t sold them).
– Shop: removed the Buildings category, as it wasn’t clear what they do, and added a Production category.
– Shop: decorative buildings such as houses are moved to the Decorations tab, under the new Homes & Buildings subfiltering.
– Shop: added more subfiltering options, so you can find Decorations more easily: Themes and Seasonal.
- new graphics for Eggs, Milk, Butter, Bacon.
- bug fixes:
– fixed Peacock/Turkey food bubble flickering.
We will remove the Easter stuff & Mushroom House in a day or two, put back the levels for crops, gear and produce, and add further refinements – Ostrich chasing Joe, making the appetizers collection again, etc.
April 9, 2023
The Easter Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Easter Event prizes, and for more gifts!
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/easter-event-2023/
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 4, 2023
- 4 new Crops and 4 new Achievements! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Crops, and for more gifts! It was about time, after all the updates with new features, for a ‘classic’ update. Also, these 4 new Achievements give 25% more OP, compared to a similar Achievement with the same number of harvests.
- removed Snowballs from Daily Rewards, and will remove Snowball Fight in a few days. So, be sure to use all your Snowballs these days, if you wish to do so, or you’ll have to wait until next year.
February 16, 2023
- added the White Doves Cinderella Carriage Wedding Event
– when you click on your Pigeon Home, a ‘Pigeon Popup’ will appear with all the controls and actions: train your pigeons, claim prizes, start events.
– steps are as follows:
1) add the Dove, or Doves if you have two, to the wedding carriage.
2) if the wedding carriage is full, it will depart to the wedding after 30 minutes. When it departs, an exclamation mark will appear over your Pigeon Home, indicating you can claim your prize from inside the Pigeon Popup (15,000 Coins for 1 Dove, or 30,000 Coins for 2 Doves).
3) after 3 hours, the White Dove will find its way from the wedding back to its Pigeon Home. When it lands, another exclamation mark will appear, indicating you can claim your XP prize from inside the Pigeon Popup (1,000 XP for 1 Dove, 2,000 XP for 2 Doves).
4) after 48 hours, you can participate in another Wedding Event.
– for the 3 hours the Doves are away, Fertilizer will be produced only by the Pigeons left at home.
– we didn’t want this event to be a daily thing and get too repetitive, but the prizes are (per day) in line with the other grand prizes, so you get same reward with half or less than half clicks.
– added animations for the Pigeons, when sitting on the Pigeon Home porch.
- by popular demand and at your suggestions, you can now trade Gifts with Click Locking. Click and hold over the Trade button for any of your Gifts, and after click locking is engaged, it will work automatically. You control the claim speed by moving the mouse away from the button (it claims 1,2 or 3 at once, depending on how further the mouse is). To deselect, simply click again anywhere. Enjoy! 😉
January 27, 2023
- update feature complete for Factories:
– now, you can control your Gear from Factories right from your Farm! First, go to the Factory Office to install the Remote Control Kit, then go back to the farm and click on the Conveyor Belt terminal next to the Train Station. A popup will appear, and from there you can control each Gear individually. There is a consumable, a Control Relay, that should last you, depending on your usage, between 1 to 6 months. To see its lifespan, inside the popup, bottom left, there is a blue device in the cream box that you need to click on. To get another Control Relay for free, type the code FCKGW in the Coupon Code area. Guide here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/control-gear-factories-area-farm/
– manufacturing time reduced by 2% if Gear is on concrete slabs, and 3% if they’re under a Gear Shed, now works. To see if you’ve placed correctly, when you move and drop a Gear it shows you the time reduction (0,2,3 or 5%).
– added the corporate art customization: hover/click on the statue in front of your Factory Office to customize it.
– added Fences customization: hover/click over the fence with the gate to customize it.
- by popular demand, now when you add Pickle Jars in the Root Cellar, the jar sticks to the mouse so you can add continually, so you don’t have to open the Barn for each jar. Filling up the Root Cellar should be a lot faster and easier now.
- devs giveth, devs taketh away, now devs giveth back: the Accept All button is back, happy and ready to accept gifts for you. But, there’s a twist: it will also send back gifts! And, as anything in life that is not boring, we’ve added a small gift for players who accept all Gifts individually (resets daily, and must have a minimum of 10 Gifts). We’ve also improved how Gifts work, so if you give Gifts, you should receive about the same amount back. Overall, you should receive more Gifts with the new system
- fixed a Neighbors bug where you couldn’t remove Neighbors from your Neighbors bar.
Next update will be the White Doves wedding events.
January 13, 2023
– can claim White Dove and add it to the pigeon house. It flies around in a circle with the other pigeons when you click on the house. The pigeons return to their home at random intervals, after you send them to fly.
– how Fertilizer works:
– depending on how many Pigeons you have, when the set interval is ready, a Fertilizer bag will appear under the pigeon house, with the minimum of 20 Fertilizer.
– if you don’t collect it, it will keep collecting Fertilizer up to 80 Fertilizer. Then, even the pigeons will have enough, and go do their business in other places. So, if you have 4 Pigeons (therefore 1 bag daily), if you return in 4 days or more, you will have a bag of 80 Fertilizer.
– you can remove the bag and add it on your farm at any time you wish, and the countdown will start again. Fertilizer is produced continuously (as any park statue can testify), it’s only that the bag appears at the minimum of 20.
– the Cinderella Chariot Event for the White Doves will follow very soon.
– we got many messages about having to go with Joe to the Factories. We wouldn’t dare ask you to move your Gear there, only to go there with lots of clicks to manage them. There would be no point in having those Factories this way. We will add the possibility to control them from your farm, remotely. The whole concept is not complete, as we needed to publish the Christmas update, but now we will get back to work on the finishing touches to that expansion, and we think all should work really nice. Then, you will only need to go there for fun, if you wish to do so.
January 10, 2023
– can claim Barn and Silo Christmas themes, for players who completed the Winter Event quests and Donuts contest. Barn and Silo not included.
– added the Mixed Pickles Collection (Halloween 2022), for players who won it, and Donuts Collection 2022.
– for Donuts Collection popup, we also added a nice animation for the glowing lights at the window.
– Daily Tasks quest now takes into account the Gear from Factories area.
December 30, 2022
– fixed background Automation not starting in Factories area/on your farm.
– fixed sync errors caused when going to Factories and back to the farm.
– fixed incorrect farm limits being displayed after going to Factories area and back.
– fixed Bees making Honey when Clover was harvested before being pollinated.
– fixed quick access Automation panel not saving desired Automation state for Gear in Factories area.
– now a message is displayed so you know when Joe does not have Energy to go to Factories area instead of being “stuck” at the edge of the farm.
– fixed contest quest being displayed twice even though prize was already claimed.
- more Pigeon details:
– pigeons will stay on your farm in their house, come in and out of it, then organize in a flock and fly around your farm in circles, on your command or randomly.
– they don’t require feeding; as you know, pigeons are quite resourceful. We could implement feeding them from the bird feeders for XP, if you wish us to do so.
– 1 Pigeon gives 1x Organic Fertilizer 20 every 4 days;
4 Pigeons give 1x Organic Fertilizer 20 every day;
December 29, 2022
The Winter Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Winter Event prizes, and for more gifts!
We’re apparently the opposite of department stores and malls, who put out their Christmas merchandise starting November 20. This might be the ideal event for players who sat in a cave for the last month or so and emerged today, during these frosty days, with warmth, the joy of Christmas, and festive farming spirit filling their hearts, singing The Twelve Days of Christmas, currently on day 5… are we talking about us? Good thing the collection for this year has 12 donuts, one for every day of the song. In any case, it’s a good event for players who like nice prizes and new features.
Update: guide available here – https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/winter-event-2022/
– fixed Pigeon quest appearing too soon — you have to buy Furniture factories for it to appear.
– fixed Kitchen Automation not starting when returning from the factories.
– fixed Jammer not saving the product selected.
– fixed not being able to place some items from Warehouse on your farm.
– fixed not being able to visit Neighbors when in factories area.
Happy Holidays from the CLM team, and a Happy New Year!
December 27, 2022
More land is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Interstate Factories Area, and for more gifts!
Update: guide available here – https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/factories-area-junkyard-furniture-factory/
West of your farm, on the road to Bellflower Meadow, through where Tyrone takes a shortcut to the Interstate to deliver your Orders, there are 2 abandoned factories. To go there, take Joe where the road left of your farm exits the map and click on that area.
One of these factories has plenty of land that is ideal for your Gear. And, if you buy both the Jolly Junkyard and Furniture Factory properties, you will have the possibility to have a Pigeon on your farm, if you complete all the quests related to it.
Jolly Junkyard features:
- shared Barn between your Factory and your farm (no transporting produce between places).
- Gears work up to 5% faster (coming very soon):
– placing the Gear on cement slabs that reduce vibrations: 2% faster.
– adding a Shed above the Gears, to protect produce from sun damage: 3% faster.
- customizable fences and ‘corporate’ art – even if it’s a factory, it still needs some decor. With customizable elements, you can make the place your own (coming very soon).
- customizable Gear Sheds (you can choose from wood, steel, brick and stone pillars and glass, metal, or shingle roofs, and you can mix and match them to your preference).
- shared Gear limits between your Factory and your farm (you free up space on your farm by moving some or all Gear to the Factory).
- a way to change what a Gear on the Factory makes directly from your farm (coming very soon).
- only some Gear can be ‘moved’ to this place, especially the ones that don’t have a roof.
- to ‘move’ your Gear to the Factory, simply add it to your Warehouse from your farm, then go to the Factory and add it on the lot there from your the (newly shared) Warehouse.
- property costs:
– upfront: 650,000 Coins and 5 Purple Vouchers;
– Sarah and SBM: 70,000 Coins and 50 Beers;
– 8 Conveyor Belt Pieces, 30 Conveyor Belt Rollers, 20 I Beams.
Breezy Tulips features:
- 8 slots, and each slot can accommodate:
– 1 Windmill, for a total of up to 8 Windmills, that count towards your Gear limit (you free up space on your farm by moving some Windmills to the Factory).
– 3 Shrubs, for a total of up to 24 Shrubs, that count towards your Crops limit – (you free up space on your farm by moving some Shrubs to the Factory).
- property costs:
– upfront: 325,000 Coins and 10 Purple Vouchers.
Furniture Factory features:
- uses lots of lumber, especially if you have plenty left over from producing Maple Syrup.
- each furniture piece takes hours to make but has similar profit/hour as the other Gear (or even better), and you will use only 2-3 OP/hour, compared to, for example, 200 OP/hour of a typical Gear.
Note: as you know, you use Power to transform Logs into Lumber, so you will rightfully conclude that making furniture uses a lot of Power. But the furniture is very profitable, and we also have another update in the works that we didn’t have time to release, due to the Christmas Event, that will improve upon this.
- property costs:
– upfront: 1,095,000 Coins and 5 Purple Vouchers;
– repair: 45 Nails, 25 Pine, 10 Dye Kits;
– Pigeon House – 11,989 Coins;
– Dragon’s Den or Little Oasis Bird Feeder: 27 RC.
– many of you wrote about a place to store the Animals, because you could always store your Gear in the Warehouse. So, you would think you have this issue solved. But in reality, if you need a full inventory for Orders, Competitions or simply to have a full inventory, you need to have at least one of each Gear on your farm at all times. So, this was a false solution, in our opinion, because it gave a ‘false’ sense of control. When we started working on this more land update, we meant a few small areas around the farm (that’s why we expanded the map). But, upon reading on the fan page some of your comments, you gave us this idea – why not move the Gear somewhere else? After all, how does a farm look in real life? Does it have gear sitting in the sun? Not necessarily. So, why not move all the Gear to a more proper place? This way, you will have place on your farm for the nicer things: animals, flowers, decorations, crops… you know, things that belong on a farm. Gears are amazing and essential to the gameplay, but stylistically, they could use a proper place for them, that also allows you to create amazing looking farms AND have a full inventory. We can’t wait to move the Gear to the factories ourselves on our farms, and let the trees and shrubs have more breathing room. Another benefit – by having the Gear in another place, your computer will run smoother. As usual, the Factories are in beta, and there might be some bugs for a couple of days, until we spot and fix them quickly. If you don’t like bugs, it’s advisable to wait a few days until things are ironed out, based on your reports and feedback.
– for players that don’t have Bellflower Meadow: when you buy any of the 3 new properties, you will get a popup window informing you that you won’t be able to participate in Competitions if you buy any of these 3 properties. Because it’s a lot of extra land and the limits are shared, it might be an advantage in Competitions to have all this new space freed up on your farm for crops, etc. All players that didn’t got the BfM update told us they just want to play to relax, and don’t want the challenges of all the Bellflower Meadow quests. We respect that. Precisely for this reason and because it might be an advantage, we don’t find a justifiable reason to both play to relax AND participate in Competitions. Of course, if you do indeed wish to participate in Competitions, you can buy land in Bellflower Meadow, thus getting the limits too.
Christmas Event: we went through all shades of despair and exhaustion trying to finish this update on time and before Christmas, worked weekends 12-14 hours (don’t feel sorry for us, we really had fun making this update, we believe it’s awesome judged by what it does – will make your game run better, and will allow you to create amazingly looking farms, while at the same time having a full inventory), we hope you like it too and we apologize we weren’t able to release it in a more timely manner.
The C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶m̶a̶s̶ Winter Event will follow shortly, with some (optional) things that require space (thus the above update was needed), and with new prizes! We’re also pretty excited about the winter contest too. All assets are ready, and we are doing final touches and verifying everything is great.
December 7, 2022
- fixed a bug where background Automation was starting even if was not on.
- added Christmas decorations, including Snowball Fight.
December 3, 2022
New feature! Animals and Gear now work in background when Automation is enabled for them:
- when you’re in Bellflower Meadow, your Animals and Gear on your Farm work in background. Bees working in background in this case coming soon.
- when you’re on your Farm, the Bees you have in Bellflower Meadow work in background – coming soon.
We are working on quite a lot of content to release before the Christmas Event. This new feature is related to the update, but we are glad we can release it now, as it’s not really connected with many things from the update, and we think many of you will find it useful.
To check how many produce you made while you were “away” to your other property, click on the Map > Remote Stats.
– from there, you will also be able to remotely Stop and Resume the Automation for all your Gear and Animals.
– you can also check out how many produce you made, and how many OPs you used (in case you forget Automation is ON and think they’re missing). These stats reset each time you see them and then you close the popup, and they add OPs and produce from both places.
– if you click Stop on the Automation button from there, you essentially turn off the feature, if you wish to do so. The setting is remembered when you get back to your other property.
Also, we improved how the Automation panel works – the Custom button was very confusing and didn’t convey what it did, so we renamed it to Resume and modified its behaviour accordingly.
We will make the Christmas decorations available in the following days.
We estimate the Christmas Event will have a similar release date to the Halloween one – meaning, a bit late than our usual target (7-10 days before the actual Holidays). Upon reading your messages on our Fan Page, you gave us a few great ideas, and this is what we are working to release very soon.
November 13, 2022
We got LOTS of messages asking about the White Swan from the first Halloween Deal. To answer all of them, for players that didn’t got the Deal with the White Swan, we added 2 new Deals with exactly the difference in prizes and money between the original Deal with the White Swan and the Deal you purchased, so that everybody has the exact same Deal, plus the original Deal that included the White Swan, for players that missed the Deals. Because we got messages saying players didn’t notice the Deals popup, from now on we will also open the Deals popup once, the first time they’re available. In other news regarding the river pond, and because a while ago we had a post showcasing it, we will soon add some cattails and water lilies back on the river pond, so that the Swan(s) have a prettier area to swim around.
November 12, 2022
Added possibility to claim the Black Swan if you won the contest, and the White Swan from the Halloween Deal. Usually we add the main prize on the day you can technically finish the contest (some of you actually finish it within 30 minutes after this time, wow), but this year we decided to wait until the White Swan was available (nov. 12). Two nice new crafts are also available for it.
We spent this extra time to implement the NEW, bigger and upgraded landscape, so that the swans can swim exactly on the river pond from our Fan Page post. Autumn and Winter landscapes also got the upgrade. You will find it’s quite bigger, to accommodate the update with more land, BUT, due some tricks we did, it’s also smaller in your video memory and RAM. Hope you enjoy it!
October 30, 2022
All info on the Autumn Event 2022 can be found here:
October 27, 2022
Halloween is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Autumn Event Prizes, and for more gifts!
Note: after you unlock all 8 Brine Mixed Pickles and the Autumn Event ends, we will remove the special ingredient from the recipe, since every recipe already has 2 Salt, and lots of ingredients. For this particular contest, you will need to make a certain amount (about 10-12) of each pickle jar, and you will automatically be moved to the next jar. You will only be able to make the required jar for the Contest, so you don’t make other jar by mistake, until you unlock all jars. Also, because some ingredients are at a higher level, we temporarily decreased the levels for the required ingredients to level 29 (the Event entry level).
October 24, 2022
Pickles are here! And not just pickles, they come with 3 new Gear and 1 new Achievement. Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Canner, Giant Fermentation Barrels, Root Cellar, the Pickles, and for more gifts!
All info about Pickles and pickling here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/pickles-and-pickling/
We can’t wait to see how you will organize the jars on the shelves in the Root Cellar! As always, times, prices, are up to change based on your usage and feedback. Fermentation takes usually a couple of days, and the rewards are very generous. Gameplay-wise, it’s best to think of them as an ‘investment bank’, where they produce Coins without you having to do much.
PS: Halloween contest is coming very soon. Perfecting how to throw cabbages in the giant barrels and debating how many pickles fit on each shelf took us longer than expected, and we needed to publish this big update with lots of new stuff before the contest.
September 27, 2022
- upon receiving your feedback, which was very clear and we heard it, we significantly decreased the Horse’s detraining speed. A few notes, to answer some questions you also sent to us:
– if you don’t want to participate in Horse Events, you can view the Horse simply as another animal. You give the Horse Carrots, and you receive a bag of 20 Fertilizer in return, so it “produces” Fertilizer. You need to train it (gallop or trot) and spend 200 Energy, and when the Horse stops, it will give this Fertilizer, daily.
– the Events still need Leagues – where the winners are matched up against other winners next Event, so it’s more challenging. We are currently working on another thing most of you long time players know is coming soon. 🙂 Then, we will get back and improve the Events, and also add the other Event.
– we don’t have a solution right now if you didn’t train the Horse for a long time and want to get it back to Event levels of Strength. You will simply have to click on Trot, then click the Resume Farming button, whenever you visit Bellflower Meadow. This is the way it was intended to work – WHEN you want to participate in Events, you train the Horse, and participate. You don’t have to keep the Horse’s strength to a certain level, and you don’t have to participate in Events continuously. This is the way we design every feature of the game, since it’s a game where you play to relax.
- fixed “snow” (white background) after exiting the Log Cabin.
August 26, 2022
- top requested fixes:
– foraging plants and Orchard Grass are generated all at once. They appear in ‘growing sprees’, one every few seconds, for a total of about 1 minute. This way, the situation where you go to the end of the map to harvest a mushroom, then another mushroom appears exactly in the opposite corner is no more. If the daily counter resets, a growing spree will appear 2 minutes after you log in.
– Daily Tasks time reduced from 24 hours to 20 hours.
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– changed the Horse is thirsty/hungry warnings to appear when you press on the Horse’s buttons that command it to move or jump. This way, you can first click on the Horse to open the menu and see the Energy and stats.
– fixed wrong Obstacle showing in Event Obstacles.
– implemented progressive detraining. The higher the level, the slower the Horse detrains, so it remains at that high level for longer.
– added some Charts in the Stats menu. You will have to wait for the data to populate the charts, as days pass.
– several other small improvements (sounds, animations, usability).
We are still working on perfecting the formula for the Style Points. The data is the same, it’s only how we display it to you we are working on. Style Points are an “average” of the points you get for each jump. Outstanding: 10, Great: 8, Good:7, Decent: 5, Failed: 0. A failed jump is counted as a half jump. For example, if you have 10 successful jumps and one failed, the total points are divided by 10.5.
August 22, 2022
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– fixed Horse’s stats decreasing too fast (Strength, Stamina, Speed) (more than twice that we intended). Type Coupon Code HRF5GT in the XP Bar > Stats&Skills > Vouchers to redeem 5 free Horse Racing Feed Mix A, so you can get the stats back up. By detraining too fast, for the second Event you had Strength level 4, and it would take AGES for you to get back to level 5,6,7… clearly not what we intended. Target is, if you train your Horse twice a day (at about 4 hour intervals, for a full bar of Energy), you should be able to do all obstacles no problem.
– fixed 5294 ‘storage is full’ bug – horse Fertilizer was not counted correctly in the Old Shack.
– fixed game freeze/game not saving when travelling to farm after putting the Horse in the Stable.
– now, using Racing Feed doesn’t make the Horse full, so you can use it any time you like. Racing Feed doesn’t conflict with the Horse’s carrot-eating schedule.
– added possibility to see other player’s activated Swan Pins (earned XP counts double, especially in Competitions). When you open the Competitions window, you will see a new icon in each player’s box, during the time a player has the Swan Pin activated.
– added Racing Feed Mix A prizes. Hover over any place to see the quantity. Winner takes 8. All players in Competitions Top 50 get at least 1 bag of Racing Feed Mix A. (WIP)
- other fixes:
– fixed depth sorting for birds in Bellflower Meadow – if they hid behind a tree, they would still show up in front. Now if a Bird goes behind a tree, it is hidden and also has transparency, when you toggle transparency on/off.
– fixed a bug where when you collected a Clover and the Bees were in the air, they were returning to the hive, but you could still hear them buzzing.
Thanks so much for the feedback, we are improving the Horse based on it!
August 17, 2022
Horses are here! Ready to train and transform yours into a Champion? Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Horse, and for more gifts!
With gorgeous graphics and real-life sounds, this is not pretending to ‘train’ a horse that sits into a square by feeding it different things, or other gameplay tricks that are practically the same thing, but with different clothes. You actually command your Horse to stay, walk, trot, gallop and jump, on a big Horse Arena.
In complexity terms, it’s practically a whole game inside the game. It took us longer than expected to develop it, we did much more than the initial concept, because it just felt right (and fun), and we think you, the fans of the game for such a long time, deserve it. Since this is a farming game, having a horse and a gameplay for it inspired as much as possible by real life felt the appropriate thing to do.
All info about the Horse in this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/the-horse/
Although the article is full of numbers and details, actually playing with your Horse is a breeze. We’ve gone to great lengths to make having and training the Horse as easy for you as possible. There are some simple Quests to guide you, and there are 3 new Achievements: Hold Your Horses, Haywire, and Home Stretch. Oh, did we mention the Horse also gives Fertilizer? 🙂
As usual, and because nobody has something similar to this in a farming game as far as we know, the Horse and how it works is in beta, and we might adjust how it works based on your feedback and how you use it. So, if some task might seem too long or too short, don’t worry about it, we’ll adjust accordingly. For the moment, we wish for you to just have fun playing with the Horse around your farm!
June 4, 2022
- various usability improvements:
– you now can turn on or off Automation for any Gear or Animal by simply hovering over it for 1 second. A small button will appear. This way, you don’t have to open any popup, as you did before. This is useful especially with the Brief Objects Info setting. You can turn off this setting by clicking on your OP Bar and unchecking the Show Automation buttons on hover setting.
– Open/Close all Greenhouses buttons are removed from the OP Bar popup, where they didn’t belong, and now appear when hovering over the bottom corner (base) of any Greenhouse for 1 second.
– Special Orders notifications now appear only when the Special Week changes, not when the prizes change (they change daily). This way, you don’t need to click on that popup daily just to turn off the notifications.
- added 2 new badges you can activate:
– Stock Master – have at least 1 of all items available for your level in the Barn (when you check Show products with 0 quantity, you should have no such ‘red’ items). To activate the badge, you need to have them for more than 5 minutes in your Barn, so the counter registers them.
– Stock Wizard – same as the above, but with Silver and Gold Starred produce. Extremely hard to obtain. Don’t even bother.
- rearranged the badge order in the Farmer Business Card, added above mentioned badges, and added the Competition Winner badge in the Farmer Business Card, so for example orange Neighbors can see they are able to invite players with some SERIOUS game to be their Neighbors.
- when you hover over your Neighbor’s level star in the Neighbors Bar for 1.5 seconds, you can see their Farmer Business Card and records (Max XP/1 day, Max Crops harvested, etc.).
- you can now pause the Daily Reward counter. CLM is a game where you play to relax, and if you care about this counter, we don’t want you to be stressed about losing the count when you go on vacation, or simply can’t be around the computer for a few days. You can pause the counter for a total of 14 days. You can find this feature in the top right of the Daily Reward popup.
- we created The Blue Marble Award, for players who log in the game for 365 consecutive days.
May 17, 2022
- usability improvements that will make producing with Gears easier:
– when clicking Go to Gear from Orders now take you directly to the product to make inside any popup (Jam’r, Shacks, Kitchen, etc.), and the product is highlighted with an orange border. This way, you can produce things much easier, and you don’t have to remember what product was needed.
– Lemonade Stand now has a queue too.
– other small improvements.
May 14, 2022
- major improvements on how the Complex Gears work. Complex Gears are the ones with popups: Spice Shack, Pastry Oven, Ice Cream Cart (Lemonade Stand coming soon). We hope these improvements will help you build a stock of all items easier.
– we now have a queue with circles, similar to the Kitchen, but made to work the same way the Gears work (you add ingredients, and you can collect a maximum of 3 items). This way, you won’t make one at a time only.
– tip: after you add 3 products to the queue, you can add an extra one, if you turn on Automation.
– improved clarity on all popups for how Automation works — you now can see what you have selected for Automation below the close button in any popup.
- Ketchup Wiz is now called Sauce Wiz, it is now a Complex Gear, and has following characteristics:
– 2 new Sauce Wiz products: Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste.
– Pizza now uses Tomato Sauce instead of Ketchup, so we can escape potential blasphemy accusations from our Italian players. 🙂 Also, Lasagna is made with Tomato Paste instead of Ketchup.
– Orange Icing, Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise havem been moved from the Kitchen to the Sauce Wiz.
– several recipes related to these ingredients have been modified accordingly (most got prices increased).
– 1 new product for Winemaker: Apple Cider Vinegar, useful for making Ketchup.
- fixed a big Network Delay bug. Players with slower computers should see less Network Delay messages.
May 9, 2022
- Raisins Mix is now made in the Spice Shack, instead of the Kitchen, from Golden Raisins and Red Raisins, 2 new Solar Dryer products.
May 8, 2022
- added more brackets in levels above 200 in Competitions.
May 6, 2022
NEW Gear and Recipes! The Grain Flaker crushes Oats into Rolled Oats, and the new Recipes make good use of the Crops and Fruits we recently added to the game. To find out all about them, be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Recipes and Grain Flaker, and for more gifts!
May 5, 2022
– we have a new setting, Stock indicators, that when enabled, shows little circles of different colors in the Gear selector popups, Kitchen, Craft Shack, Lemonade Stand, etc. This way, it’s much easier for you to see at a glance what produce or recipes you don’t have, and what you need more of. Especially useful when completing Orders.
– Red circle = no stock in your Barn.
– Yellow circle = stock under 5 items in your Barn.
– Recipes popup (the one with the Make button) now shows how many recipes you have in your Barn, so you don’t have to always get out to this popup. Hover over the Recipe image or Recipe title.
– added when is the next time a Special Order appears, after you complete one. Hover over any Special Order in the Special Orders popup.
- bug fixes and performance improvements:
– improved game loading performance and size at refresh.
– improved UI, so it takes less RAM space, so for players with old computers on the RAM limit should give less freezes.
– fixed a Chicken Coop bug, Tyrone freezing when eating Popcorn plus other several bugs.
– improved the way the game handles Out of sync events.
April 28, 2022
new Settings menu. We have regrouped the settings to be more clear and fixed some issues there. There is also a new Privacy section in the XP Bar > Farmer Profile tab, that also got an upgrade. Two settings have moved there.
- Mushroom House bug:
– there was a bug with the Mushroom House since last year, that always gave Energy bars, between 1 and 2. Supposed behavior was that it should give Energy Bars in the same amount as the other gifts, not always.
– also there was another bug (this one since many years ago), that didn’t limit how many houses you are allowed to have on your farm (a maximum of 1).
We fixed the bug, but many players wrote us asking about why the houses don’t give Energy Bars like they used to. Upon more investigations, we saw many players had more than 10 Mushroom Houses. This clearly was not the intended goal when we launched them.
Please keep in mind that you should always read the items descriptions, consult the Help section, or ask us directly about details of the game. The Mushroom House description says “Visit every 3 hours during Easter to receive a new gift! The Mushroom House is inhabited by a very generous character. It also has at least 3 rooms, because you can turn on and off the lights by clicking on the windows.” — it does not promise any gift in particular, it just says you receive gifts. This is in response to players writing us about the Gifts.
Also, as per our Terms and Conditions (and as any game’s Terms, for that matter), if you find a bug or an exploit, you should report it to us. However, clearly this wasn’t your fault or an obvious bug, so:
– all players with more than 1 Mushroom House will have them deducted and the RC refunded to their accounts, with 49 RC for each Mushroom House.
– you obviously get to keep also all rewards the little villages of Mushroom Houses gave.
Next year, we will reintroduce the Energy Packs back in the Gifts list for the Mushroom House, and it will be as generous as before or even more, comparative to a single house now.
- various improvements:
– fixed an Automation bug where when moving Lemonade and Ice Cream Stands gave an Automation error.
– various other bug fixes.
removed the Easter decorations from the Shop and made a few “neutral” ones available all-year-round.
PS: we know that for some players Tulips, Narcissus and chocolate eggs are missing from Barn. This happened during a scheduled upgrade of our servers. You will have them back on your Barn very soon.
April 22, 2022
new feature! You can claim Ribbons directly from the Activity tab for Orange Neighbors, since you are not friends on Facebook and you can’t collect through the Facebook channels (posts on their page, groups, Fan Pages).
– working on Ribbons activities remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Facebook friends remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Orange Neighbors, for Like & Collect! remain in the Activity tab for 1 day.
- there is a second page for Frank’s Exchange, where you can exchange Purple Vouchers for Train Tickets and Fuel for Power.
- various improvements:
– Orders texts now don’t overflow their cards.
– effects when earning XP, OP, Power are now more precise when icons go to their value bars.
– clicking on an Order items (Info, Go to Gear…) now work for many more items, and when you click on any of these buttons to open a popup window, when you close it, you get the Orders popup back.
April 16, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– players who won the Easter Contest now can claim the Rooster. You can also name him. In the following days, we will continue to improve the Coop and Rooster behaviour.
– added hedges and topiaries (the ones from the Beau Jardin set, the one with the Peacock) in the Decorations tab. Added a new Hedges & Topiaries sub-filtering category (bottom left of the Shop window).
– added the Water Lilies Pond in the Shop and added small animations. If you find the center leaf on the pond and click on it, you will disturb the cousin of Dennis (the little creature from the Bellflower Meadow swamp).
– edited the Easter Quests popups for clarity. Now we have Quests and Subquests (each Quest can have between 1 and 4 Subquests). No more of that confusion with days and what a quest is not being clear enough, we hope.
April 13, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– added the Chocolate Eggs Collection to the Seasonal Collections tab. It will remain there for farmers who completed this Collection.
– NEW FEATURE! – you can now add your Ameraucana Eggs Collection to the Barn for a really nice profit and XP, and start another Collection!
– only the first Ameraucana Eggs Collection gives a Golden Chicken statue.
– now, when you find a new Ameraucana Egg color, it will be added to the Collection, and the others (already discovered colors) are added to the Barn. Before, the egg ‘magically’ was added to both the Barn and Collection.
– you can click to pack the Collection in a nice display Crate. This step is undoable, just in case you don’t want to start another collection and just clicked out of curiosity. In the next popup, you can Unpack it (undo), or Add it to the Barn (permanent change) and start another Collection.
– added the Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Fairy Cream, Snowdrops, Lilac and Crocus seed boxes to the Shop, for players who didn’t complete last year’s contest.
- bug fixes:
– fixed a bug with crops growth time in Bellflower Meadow not being calculated correctly if you had irrigation and/or greenhouses.
April 10, 2022
New Easter Contest! Head over to our Fan Page to check out the big prize for this year’s contest, the Rooster. A cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest!
Click here to see the article about the contest.
– 1 Rooster
– 1 single new type of Chicken Coop
– 3 Tulip varieties
– 3 Narcissus varieties
– the old Chicken Coop is now named Chicken Yard. The new Chicken Coop, the one with a blue house, shelters up to 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster.
– the new Chicken Coop sometimes boosts egg production with up to 1 Egg (because the chickens now have a sheltered coop and feel more protected, thus happier).
– the Rooster also boosts egg production with up to 2 Eggs (he protects the chickens and they are happier, and sometimes we suspect he finds worms and other delicacies for them, plus… other stuff).
So, if you have a Chicken Coop with 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster in it, you can collect up to 8 Eggs with just 5 feedings of Corn!
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 7, 2022
today we’re introducing a new feature, Daily Tasks! These are simple tasks you can complete for extra rewards. Key characteristics:
– a Daily Tasks quest appears daily and resets once the interval expires. To see the countdown, hover over the quest.
– once you complete them, you can claim the reward from inside the popup. Once you claim it, the quest disappears and appears again the next day.
– if you clear the Blue Dot, the quest appears again, so you can claim the reward for the Blue Dot.
– if you miss claiming a reward, the rewards queue up in the popup.
– completing the Daily Tasks and also clearing the Blue Dot instantly activates the Daily Player badge.
– Daily Tasks requirements increase as you level up. Rewards increase also.
February 22, 2022 (lots of 2’s)
UPDATE: ‘Orange’ Neighbors is a Beta feature, so there might be a few hours until we iron things out, and about a day until we implement all your suggestions. This feature is absolutely necessary for the future of the game.
New Feature! You can now add Neighbors without having to be friends with them on Facebook! How it works:
– there is a new tab in your Neighbors popup. There you’ll find players you can add to your Neighbors bar. They will appear in your Neighbors list with an orange color instead of the usual green color.
– you can add up to 10 ‘orange’ Neighbors.
– you can Send/Receive up to 50 invites for this new type of Neighbors.
– after you’ve added a Neighbor, you will have to wait for 3 days in order to remove them from your Neighbors bar.
– before accepting or sending invites, you can look over their stats by checking out their Farmer Business Cards (details below), to see if they are daily players, etc.
– there is a new Neighbor Key (a unique 6-digit code generated automatically for you). You can give your key to anybody, and they can send you invites, or you can invite them to be your Neighbor, if they give you their Neighbor Key. Of course, if you post your Key on groups, you might get LOTS of Neighbor requests, so WE ADVISE GIVING THE NEIGHBOR KEY ONLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGES, NOT ON FACEBOOK GROUPS.
– there is a new Setting – Appear in search for Neighbors. If you disable it, you won’t be visible in the Search For Neighbors tab for other players.
Adding Facebook Friends as Neighbors works just as before. The only difference is you will find their invites in the new Invitations tab, instead of the Inbox tab, so you don’t mix Neighbors with Gifts.
Why this feature?
We saw that 60% of players don’t have any Neighbors, and farming is a lot more fun with Neighbors. Neighbors send you gifts, precious building materials and special ingredients. Also, they can be a great source of inspiration in farm design and game progress.
Of course, some of you prefer to play alone, and in this case you can just ignore the new Search for Neighbors tab. But many players want to have Neighbors, but they don’t want to befriend somebody on Facebook for it. So, we listened to you and created this new feature.
When we created the Neighbors system, Facebook worked in a different way, and games did things according to that. What we do now is just adapting our system to the new way of doing things, so the initial social part of the game works again as intended.
- New Feature! Farmer Business Cards – express your style by creating your own Business Card that shows your stats and records! Choose between 11 backgrounds and 10 symbols, for a total of 110 combinations!
- bug fixes and improvements:
– level up reward is received AFTER closing the popup, so you can clearly see it adds up.
– fixed Joe cutting shrubs one by one and not finishing the Plan.
– shop info popup optimization and bug fix (some black triangles appearing).
– fixed Evaporator sometimes not showing tasting results for slow computers.
– mine boulders generated correctly before entering The Mines.
– fixed Seeding tool (1 4 9) sometimes not saving which seeds have been planted.
– skip delete confirmation for shrubs and shrub beds.
– improved joe path towrards objects when executing plans
January 11, 2022
added the Christmas Lollipops collection to the Collections tab, for players who completed this contest.
- fixed a bug where Neighbors appeared and disappeared. Was related to some invites not being answered in less than 24 hours.
January 2, 2022
updated the Game so that you can claim Conan if you got the 3 Donkeycoins to save him.
How it works:
– to find Conan around the farm, hover over the Map icon and click on Find Conan. He roams anywhere on the free land around the farm.
– you can feed Conan 1 Carrot (this resets every 3 hours), and receive 100 XP. Once you select the Carrot, Conan will run after it, so you can guide him around the farm like this… in a way. You should feed him faster if you care for your ears, though. 🙂
With this little donkey, you achieve more with the carrot than with the stick.
– if you have the Smelter (thus Bellflower Meadow), you can put Donkey Shoes on Conan and have him wear them for good luck.
– after 20 hours, you can click to startle him, so he can kick back and lose a shoe each time he’s startled. He only loses the back ones, so you’ll have to do this twice.
– craft Lucky Donkey Shoe Souvenirs in the Craft Shack and sell them. There is no special order for them, and they will bring a NICE profit.
Wishing you and your families happiness, health, and prosperity in 2022. All the best from the CLM team! Happy New Year! 🙂
December 22, 2021
The Holidays are here! Head over to our Fan Page, where you finally get to know the story of Conan the donkey, who his owner is, and why you are finally able to rescue him. A cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest!
Click here to see the article about the contest.
But, if I buy the donkey, I won’t get any more Fuel for the Orchard Grass, you say? Well, don’t worry about that. 😉
Happy Holidays from the CLM team! 🙂
December 16, 2021
Updated the Activity > Best Neighbors tab to correspond with the Neighbor updates. The gifts received/sent counter should work much better too. The counters update once per day.
December 15, 2021
We fixed the bug with people receiving gifts from other players. It was there for a long time, but only now it was brought to light by the new Neighbors management. We didn’t change anything related to how Neighbors work, we just added new ways you can manage them. You could say new Neighbors popup is a victim of its own success, since it shows who the best players are, and they received lots of gifts. 🙂
Also, you should accept all gifts you have in your list.
A few clarifications on how Neighbors work:
1. If you unfriend somebody on Facebook and you have them in your Neighbors bar, you will have to remove them from the Neighbors bar too. The game does not automatically remove them from both places. Why: many players want to be Neighbors, but not friends on Facebook (for good and obvious reasons), and over the years we saw many of these cases.
2. If you remove somebody from your Neighbors Bar, you will be removed from their Neighbors Bar too. This will update when you refresh the game.
a) if you’re not friends on Facebook, they will disappear forever.
b) if you’re friends on Facebook, you will see them in the Facebook Friends tab.
So, if you see Neighbors missing, it’s because they removed you from their Neighbors Bar AND Facebook.
December 14, 2021
- New Gear: Pastry Oven! Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new pies, and for more gifts!
– 7 new delicious pies are available to bake, with great new graphics.
– Pastry Ovens can be customized, with a total of 704 unique combinations to express your style!
– redesigned old pies and moved them to the Pastry Oven. We will soon also move some pastries from the Kitchen to the Pastry Oven.
– changed prices for the old pies, due to them having more ingredients:
– Apple Pie > Coins before: 185, Coins now: 371.
– Blueberry Pie > Coins before: 205, Coins now: 751.
– Pumpkin Pie > Coins before: 525, Coins now: 831.
– Strawberry Pie > Coins before: 370, Coins now: 1199.
Everybody who had stocks of these pies had their profit increase by a lot.
– compared to other similar Gear (Lemonade Stand, Spice Shack, Kitchen), you can have 2 Pastry Ovens, and you can customize the looks of each one. It is not unlimited number like the Pie Machine, we know, but we believe advantages written below more than compensate for this, for players who had more than 2 Pie Machines. Plus, soon we will add double capacity Gear. Also, there are other technical considerents that we can’t go into detail about.
Why did we remove the Pie Machine?
Adding more recipes to the old Pie Machine wasn’t really possible, as it’s a Gear where you click to add each ingredient (honey, flour, fruit). We got lots of great messages regarding having new pies in the game, we looked over the recipes, and saw we can’t really add new recipes that would try to respect what ingredients go into a pie with the current Pie Machine, because there are more than 3 ingredients in these pies, like cream and butter. Anything with more than 3 ingredients needs to be a Gear like the Kitchen, Spice Shack or Ice Cream Cart.
We basically have 2 types of Gear in the game:
Simple Gear (1-3 ingredients) – Cheese Master, Juicer, where we can represent each ingredient easily when you click to add it.
Complex Gear (more than 3 ingredients) – Kitchen, Spice Shack, Craft Shack, Ice Cream Cart, where there are too many ingredients to make placing each one somewhere on click possible. Plus, that would be a lot of extra clicks.
– less OP consumed per pie: before – 4, now – 3.
– faster baking time: before – 1m 15s, now – 1m.
– more XP/Hour: before – 144, now – 240 > 360.
– great profit overall, similar to the Spice Shack.
- the Pie Machine is now obsolete and we advise you to sell it. It does not work anymore. We will remove it anyway soon, to optimize the game graphics and performance. Of course, you will get the same price you paid for it, 15,000 coins, plus any ingredient that was added to it back.
- you can now remove Neighbors directly from the Neighbors popup. Hover any of them, and a red small circle will appear to the right of their name. Click on it to remove them from your Neighbors Bar.
- we again improved collecting Maple Sap, so it works both like before, and like now: to deselect the Sap Tap/Sap Bucket and open the Backpack, simply double click on Joe. PLUS, now Joe magnetically collects the Sap Taps and Sap Buckets.
- the Christmas contest will arrive soon!
December 10, 2021
- Neighbors features and improvements:
– added possibility to add up to 20 Neighbors to Favorites (bookmarks). Open the new Neighbors popup, then hover over any Neighbor, and a golden star will appear. Click on it to Add to Favorites. You can add up to 20 Neighbors to Favorites.
– moved all Zzz Neighbors that were inactive for more than 3 months to the Facebook Friends tab.
– Neighbors that are inactive for less than 3 months remain in your Neighbors bar. This will increase your chances of getting gifts back, since now you will have only the active Neighbors in your first tab, so you can send requests to them.
– color coded each Neighbor category:
– green – Facebook friends that you added to your Neighbors bar.
– brown – Facebook friends that play the game, but are not your Neighbors.
– light blue – Zzz Neighbors or Zzz Facebook friends that play the game.
– you can finally sort your Neighbors by level, daily players, etc.
– Neighbors data is updated once a day. Sorting them is based on this data, so please take this into account.
ATTENTION: if you have LOTS of Neighbors (over 100), it will take some time when you sort them. This is also the reason why we didn’t have this sorting before (needed to move the Zzz ones to another tab). If you have thousands of Neighbors, we have to get ALL of their data from Facebook in order to sort them, and this takes some time AND computing power, making the game slow. Many years ago it made sense to have lots of Neighbors, but now, not so much. That is why, it is better to have fewer (less than 100), but active players, that can gift you back. Naturally, playing is more fun with friends. 🙂 That is why, we will very soon add the possibility to add Neighbors without you having to befriend them on Facebook.
- fixed a bug with the Snowball Fight not working on some browsers. Also we did some performance improvements to it. We added 60 snowballs to all players that have the Snowball Fight for the trouble with the bug.
- fixed a 5159 bug where Joe was collecting a different number of Silver and Gold Star plants than instructed by the servers. Bug appeared when trying to add Silver and Gold plants to the Train crates, or used them in other places.
- improved the way you install/remove Sap Taps and Sap Buckets on Maple Trees: now if you select a tap or bucket to install, it remains selected, so you can install on all trees without having to repeatedly click to open the Backpack. For 9 buckets, this will save you 16 useless clicks, and collecting and refilling is much more enjoyable.
December 1, 2021
- NEW Weekly Events for Special Orders (beta):
– each week, a Special Order will give an Extra Reward, upon completion.
– Extra Rewards can change daily.
– there can be multiple Special Orders with events: this week, we begin with Charity Orders and Restaurant Silver Star Recipes.
– the week time is global (the same for all players).
- by popular demand, we added a new product for Distillery, Vodka, and changed the Ghost Plant Tincture to be made with Vodka, so players without Bellflower Meadow can make this recipe.
November 24, 2021
- New Feature! Have even more control over your game, and choose what Special Orders to accept. Some players only want to complete simple Orders (white cards), or like completing some Special Orders, but not others (colored cards – green, purple, red, blue). Now, there is a button in your Orders popup that opens a window, where you can check or uncheck what Special Orders you want.
– when unchecking a Special Order, if you have that order type on your board, then you will have to delete it manually.
– if you uncheck all Special Orders, once you delete all colored cards, you will only get normal orders.
– if you have deleted Orders (glass-hour), changes take effect after the glass-hour orders.
- new Spice Shack product: Ghost Plant Tincture. You’ll find that it generates a nice profit, and if you complete the 2x order for it, even more so. Product appears only if you completed the Halloween contest.
November 14, 2021
- added the Mocktails collection.
- bug fixes:
– cleaning up the Log Cabin is fixed.
– breaking wood and stone chamber entrances in The Mines is fixed.
November 12, 2021
- added the 5 plants from the Halloween contest prize. We apologize for the delay, having multiple plants in pots was way more complicated to implement than initially estimated. We also got set back a few days with the Facebook issue. Good news is, this will allow us some cool things to have in the future, that will allow you to create even more diverse farms.
– each special contest (Halloween, Christmas, Easter) usually gives as the big prize a special animal or plant that practically is a game expansion that generates a lot of coins or XP, by itself or through 3x Orders. These Halloween plants are no different, and the profits you make are similar to other prizes, such as Alpacas or the Angora Goat.
– you cannot use fertilizer on Black Bat Flower, Doll’s Eyes and Ghost Plant. However, they reap considerable profits. As a bonus, we gave you a box of 20 each, with a total worth of 83,260 coins.
– Black Bat Flower and Doll’s Eyes grow really fast during Autumn season (we will keep this season for an extra month starting now), then will grow a lot slower when out of season. Next year, we will activate the season starting September 1 and it will last for 3 months.
– Ghost Plant grows really slow all year round, but gives considerable profit and XP. Unlike Peacock or Alpacas, where you have to collect every 3 hours and perhaps you don’t have time to log in multiple times per day, Ghost Plant grows in 36 hours, but gives similar rewards per hour, so you don’t have to work hard, and very easily maximize the profits.
– you can use Rain 100% to grow all these new plants, except the Ghost Plant.
– none of these plants grow faster in Greenhouses (at the moment), can have irrigation installed, or are harvested/seeded automatically by Joe, except Spider Lily.
– all these plants count towards your Sea of Colors Achievement.
– we are working on some products and orders for them.
– prices, times and XP are subject to change, based on your use of them and feedback.
- MAJOR breakthrough for the performance of the game: multi-texture support (BETA). When the game reloads, you will be asked to check a box to enable it.
– WARNING – it won’t work perfectly on older computers, or some computers with Google Swiftshader cards.
– what does older computer mean? For example, any recent laptop, no matter how low-spec is, supports multi-texture.
– if you see weird graphical glitches, like a tornado came on the farm and scrambled all images, just uncheck Multi-texture support from Settings.
– for the vast majority of computers it should work perfectly, and you should see a clear improvement in the game’s performance.
– what is multi-texture support? Multi-texture support is a technique to load multiple atlases (big photos with all the game’s graphics) all at once. This will allow us to add much more content to the game, without worrying what combination of things you put on your farm. Without multi-texture support, the processor calls an image from one atlas, then another image from another atlas, and alternates between them fast (these are called draw calls), and the game gets sluggish. With multi-texture support, these draw calls are in some cases 10 times fewer, and your game will run faster. You will also see improvements when visiting Neighbors.
November 5, 2021
- we increased the contest deadline with 1 day and other similar counters. We also unfroze the daily reward counter (it was frozen so you don’t miss any day).
- we added a popup to ask for your email address, to prevent similar issues not related to us, with the game not being accessible. This way, you will also be able to play on the standalone version of CLM, on our website, coming soon.
- we’ve been working with Facebook to solve the issue, and the game is now working.
- we will update the game very soon with a gift pack and the main contest prizes. We also took this standby time to improve the Ghost Plant implementation, and add a nice quest for it.
November 3, 2021
- [update] – added a second Halloween Party Table and 2 chairs directly to the Cabin Basement, for farmers who completed the Mocktail Contest a second time. After you complete it, you will be able to claim it from the main contest popup. After you place it inside the Cabin, click on different areas on it, we think you’re going to like the surprise. 🙂
article about the Halloween Contest 2021 here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/halloween-event-2021/
added Halloween Deals.
– the Flower Pots included in the Deals are EXTRA, beside the 10 Flower Pots you will receive if you complete the Halloween Event. This means you will have between 4 and 8 (depending on the Deal) extra pots, that do not count towards your Shrub/Plot limits. You can only plant Black Bat Flower and Doll’s Eyes in these pots.
- bonus Raven Potions! Use Coupon Code HLW2021 for 5 extra Raven Potions, by clicking on XP Bar > Stats & Skills > Vouchers!
- if you complete the Spooky Mocktails collection twice, you win another cocktail table that you can take inside the Log Cabin, along with 2 extra chairs, flippable 4 ways, as depicted in our Fan Page post.
November 1, 2021
small updates and improvements:
– Halloween Lemonade Stand Theme is available to install, if you’ve found all 11 unique mocktails. The white ghost has small lights and is blinking on/off.
– the main Halloween contest popup now skips the moonrise animation after first time you’re opening it each session.
October 30, 2021
Halloween is here! The big prize is a collection of 5 rare and spooky plants:
– Black Bat Flower, a tropical flower with black, wing-like flower petals and long “whiskers”.
– Doll’s Eyes – a normal looking plant with creepy looking fruit.
You can grow these 2 plants in limited-number pots that do not count towards your limits. Also, they don’t grow intensively all-year round (WIP).
– Ghost Plant, a flower that grows in the dark. Can you guess where?
– Red Spider Lily, a beautiful but scary-looking flower that you can grow as a regular crop.
– Black Mondo Grass, a plant that you can grow as a decoration and you can multiply same as Glass Gem Corn. Does not count towards your limits.
More info about the plants coming soon.
You can also win a cool Halloween theme for your Lemonade Stand, and the Halloween Party Table will light up, and you will be able to choose a dark-golden tablecloth.
- be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift awaits you in our first comment to our last post, particularly now that Gifts from the Big Site seem not to work flawlessly. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest, and for more gifts!
October 29, 2021
bug fixes and improvements:
– now you can hide the attic when visiting your Neighbor’s Log Cabins.
– fixed a bug where the catalog disappeared from Gifts.
– fixed a bug where visiting Neighbor’s Log Cabins resulted in a black screen.
– fixed a bug where quest did not complete when purchasing any furniture.
– fixed a bug where catalog disappeared after being placed on a table.
– fixed a bug where Joe’s menu didn’t show up.
– rewarded 5 RC for the inconvenience of experiencing these bugs. We caught about 30 bugs before release, but it seems another 4-5 got loose.
October 28, 2021
NEW GAME FEATURE! The first edition of Cabin Decor is here, with 34 pages of furniture for your Log Cabin and 3 pages of exterior decorations, for the Cabin’s exterior, or even your farm! Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the furniture, and for more gifts!
– you can now visit Neighbors directly to their Log Cabins, and check out how they decorated their cabins.
– in Bellflower Meadow, now Joe remains in key areas around the farm, if you were around that place at refresh – in front of the mine, inside the Log Cabin, etc. So, no more needless traveling. You can even go from your Log Cabin to your Neighbors’ farms and back!
– the grid inside the Log Cabin is 3x smaller. This means you can very accurately place furniture inside, exactly where you want.
– you can even put vases or glasses on any table.
– you can (FINALLY) add the Christmas Chimney decor to the Cabin Basement, along with pretty much all furniture inside. Cabin Basement is a “Warehouse” for your furniture that holds 100 items. Cabin Basement DOES NOT count towards your Old Shack limit, so you can buy as many furniture items as you like to finish decorating your cabin.
– some furniture, such as the exterior one can be moved between Bellflower Meadow and your farm. To move, go outside to your Truck > Load > Other Stuff > Cabin Basement. We’ve placed a handy shortcut there.
– you can add almost all furniture to the Cabin Basement, except the functional one (like the table you put the recipes on). For that, you have “skins”.
– prices for furniture vary from cheap to outrageous, but where else are you going to spend those millions, other than creating a comfy home in the woods?
– lots of other small improvements (User Interface when inside the Log Cabin, graphical updates, etc.).
NOTE: You might find your furniture mixed up, with 2 objects occupying the same space. This is due to the new system that restructured the items. To untangle them, just select any of them and place it on any empty area.
PS: We are doing a Halloween contest this year, coming very, very soon. As usual in game development, the things we’re working on take more time than estimated, and the volume of work needed for the quality we want for you is plentiful.
Happy farming, and we can’t wait to see how you will decorate your cabins!! 🙂
September 9, 2021
Emergency Gifts – while the Big Site is not working properly you can claim this coupon code: CLM0EFB (with a zero instead of an O). The code will expire when gifts will be back. Update: code expired.
The coupon code can be used by clicking on Level Bar and then navigate to Stats & Skills > Vouchers.
August 29, 2021
- new Gear: Ice Cream Cart! Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift is awaiting you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Ice Creams, and for more gifts!
- 1 new Achievement: Inside Scoop.
- doubled the Ice you get from the Cool Packers.
August 12, 2021
- ROSES are here! Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the roses, and for more gifts!
- 1 new Achievement: Sea of Colors.
WARNING: Rain will really affect your Blue Roses investment, if they’re on your farm unharvested. 😉 Be sure to check the blue info circles on the relevant items in the Barn.
August 11, 2021
- now the Blue Dot ignores ripe Apple Trees until they make Rotten Apples, if you have the Rotten Apples warning checked in Settings, so you can see if you missed planting crops.
- new funky Windmill animations.
August 4, 2021
- new Building: Spice Shack!
– mix herbs, spices and medicinal plants, to create the most amazingly flavored herb mixes, teas and various other organic products! Also, be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new stuff, and for more gifts!
– the profit for the mixes is… spicy, for now.
– Spice Shack doesn’t use Power, it’s similar to the Lemonade Stand.
- 1 new Achievement: Spice Up Your Life.
July 30, 2021
- added a simplified setting for sounds, in the right toolbar: now you can turn them all off or on more easily, with a sigle button. It also remembers your previous volume setting for each one, when you turn them on (you can adjust the volume from Settings popup).
- at your requests, we also added a separate setting to toggle transparency off or on for tall gear and buildings. Now you can toggle them on or off separately from the trees.
July 29, 2021
- new products:
– Rice Flour and Quinoa Flour, available to grind in the Brick Mill. Finally, that mill is more useful.
– Lavender Sachet, a craft that uses that wonderfully scented Dried Lavender.
– Rotten Apples: one or two Rotten Apples can fall from any Apple Tree with ripe fruits, if you leave it unharvested for 8 hours. When you hover over any ripe Apple Tree, it will show you a countdown timer. We also added a setting in the Advanced tab, so you don’t harvest Apples by mistake. Rotten Apples can be obtained only after purchasing “The Swamps” plot of land in Bellflower Meadow. Rotten Apples are a treasure of overnight patience and strategy.
- added “Recoup in X harvests” stat for Fruit Trees and Shrubs. This is the number of harvests until you break even. Go to Shop > Click to see details on any shrub or fruit tree. This stat should be useful if you want to increase your farming performance and efficiency.
- added sort by Producer in the Barn. This is useful if you want to know for each Gear what you need to make, right from the Barn window.
July 24, 2021
- new Gear: Sun Dryer! Use the power of the sun to concentrate and bring out the essential oils found inside the plants, for a MUCH stronger flavour! Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift is awaiting you inside the text of our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new stuff, and for more gifts!
- 1 new Achievement: Eins, Zwei, Dry.
July 21, 2021
- new, simplified Shop popup:
– OPs and Speed-up tabs are now merged into a new tab called Specials, because they have similar content, and often you could open a category while searching something that was in the other similar category. We too did this many times while playing.
– Gear, Buildings and Materials tabs are now merged into a single tab. You only need to open Gear and Buildings tabs when buying a new gear or production building, and so many categories were slowing the whole Shop popup down, while you opened the Seeds tab for example, a tab that you use very, very often. Plus, Gear and some (production) Buildings are kind of the same thing anyway, so now you get to see them in their unlock order, with the ‘decorative’ Buildings (the houses) and Materials at the end.
– Expansions tab is moved inside the expansion signs on the farm. You open that popup, and click to see all expansions from there. It was useless anyway, after you got all expansions.
– Ranch Cash and Coins are also merged into a single tab.
– Specials and Gear tabs have sub-filtering options.
– added a popup switcher menu at the bottom of the Shop and Barn tabs. Not sure about you, but again, we sometimes confuse them while in a hurry, and we thought this can be useful, if this happens to other players too.
- fixed a Bar Limits bug for some players, where you couldn’t add Blue Ribbon points to increase the limits.
July 14, 2021
- 2 New Herbs & Spices and 1 Crop! This update brings Chili Peppers, Garlic and Oats to your farm. Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift is awaiting you inside the text of our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new plants, and for more gifts!
- bug fixes and improvements:
– fixed the chickens bug.
– fixed templates notification showing a “ghost” template, when exchanging 3 templates for other template type.
– fixed a display bug where when harvesting Grapes the grapevines were rotated.
– fixed a bug where Joe stopped planting or harvesting, when he had hedges around Greenhouses or other obstacles.
– fixed a bug where the distance between big trees (Elm, Maple, Fir, Beech) wouldn’t register and you could plant them closer than intended. Now they will be properly distanced further apart, according to each tree’s requirements.
July 13, 2021
- added a guide to help you with the spacing when placing shrubs, if you want to get silver and gold stars. You can activate the guide from a new setting in the Settings menu. The guide detects if you move an empty shrub and shows the half plot zone all around, and if you have already a raspberry or blackberry on it, it shows only the spacings for that particular one. For Lilac and Magnolia, it doesn’t show any spacing, since you don’t need any.
- fixed a bug where Charity orders shows the same order in the popup and the card on the farm board is empty.
- fixed a bug where a new Order didn’t appear when the countdown reached 0, after you deleted the one before, triggered by visiting Neighbors.
- various other bug fixes and improvements, including setting the right levels for some recipes and crafts.
July 8, 2021
- NEW SURPRISE Feature! We thought we should reward hard working players who earned the prestigious Blue Ribbons. So, now you have the possibility to increase your Power, Fuel and Energy bars max regenerating capacity with points you earn from Blue Ribbons. You’ll find the new button to do so by clicking on any bars mentioned above. Choose wisely! 🙂
July 7, 2021
- Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries and Coffee now grow as shrubs. Grapes are also shrubs (multiple harvests) now, but they are planted on grapevine beds, that you can plow from the Plow Tool drawer.
– Grapevines can only be planted with a certain distance between them, so the sun can reach the grapes, for an excellent tasting wine. You cannot put other game items between the grapevine rows, except tiles and fences.
– IMPORTANT – some shrubs need spacing around them. If you want Joe to harvest and have a chance to get silver and gold stars, you will have to place the shrubs with some spacing, just for that particular plant. See the Bees Farm for examples on how to place Berries, Coffee and Grapes.
1. Blueberries and Coffee need half a “plot” empty all around, for silver and gold starred fruits.
2. Blackberries and Raspberries need half a “plot” empty on just one side, for silver and gold starred fruits. You can plant them in rows.
See image here
– if there are trees or any other object near that particular shrub, it will not have the chance to produce silver and gold starred fruits. If the other shrubs respect this spacing, they will be OK.
– you can, of course, plant Blackberries and Raspberries on shrubs spaced for Blueberries and Coffee, and get starred fruits (in case you don’t want to change the shrub beds spacing). You will have to make some interesting and creative gameplay choices, and we can’t wait to see what you will do. 🙂
– if you don’t want silver or gold starred fruits for these shrubs, then you can simply plant on the shrub beds you have now.
– Lilac and Magnolias don’t need any spacing, same as before.
– the time for shrubs won’t decrease if you place them in your Greenhouse.
– it’s best to think of shrubs as an investment. If Grapes have 10 harvests, and you recuperate the investment in 7 harvests, then the rest is profit. Of course, if you process the first 7 harvested Grapes, your profit will overall be bigger. Also, shrubs are a nice way of not needing to replant each time. Grapes for example will save you 10 replants.
– in the near future we will allow even more spaces to place your stuff around the farm area, for even more varied farm configurations. So, this extra spacing required for starred shrubs won’t be an issue, if it is now.
- Joe can now harvest shrubs, and can find silver and gold star Lilac and Magnolias. He can also harvest grapes, but please don’t write us about the order he does it in, or the order he plants. He’s still learning about this plots/shrubs/grapevines stuff and he does the best he can. We’re waiting for him to assimilate this knowledge first, then try to teach him new stuff.
– please note that for last harvest Joe only takes one pass at a plant (he does not harvest the last flower, then proceeds to cut the bush).
– only Lilac and Magnolias give bush wood.
- New Gear products: Cranberry Juice, Sunflower Oil and Plum Rakia.
- numerous bug fixes and improvements. Among them:
– now the Peacock can grow a feather even if you forgot to collect the one before, so you don’t miss on the 3 hours for that.
– the text input fields for nickname and crops manager behave better.
– Lemonade Stand opens at the lemonade set on automation, and also displays more info about the lemonade it’s making.
– now, in the “Choose Seed to Plant” popup, when you hover a plant you can see the Barn and Old Shack inventory, so you can more easily decide what to plant with Joe.
IMPORTANT: please note that prices for various produce might change in the future, to reflect new gameplay changes (might increase or decrease). This time, we managed to keep the prices for the grapes, berries and coffee the same, but in the future we can’t guarantee we will be able to do so, if we do other changes. The only way to make sure you don’t lose coins if the price decreases is by selling them with the Train. Of course, if you have hundreds of millions and only care about keeping a high stock, it’s just fine and you don’t need to do anything. 🙂
June 27, 2021
- multiple Evaporator bug fixes and improvements, based on your reporting.
– added an info button in the Artisan Mode popup, that opens an image to clearly explain how to get Silver and Gold Star Syrup.
– added a free full refill for the Evaporator to test the improvements, and 5 RC as a bonus. Refill and claim popup will appear once your Evaporator is empty.
– made some changes to the texts for the Evaporator popups to better clarify how it works.
– several bug fixes.
June 2, 2021
- 3 New Trees! This update brings Pear, Plum and Apricot Trees to your farm. They give 8, 5 and 6 fruits (or crates) each. Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift is awaiting you inside the text of our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new trees!
- replaced the old mills with some new ones, to be at the same scale with the Kitchen and other buildings. This was a needed visual update, but more importantly, the sails are done with a new, much smoother technique that saves both space for the new trees and performance. You’ll see the sails spin much smoother now.
- redesigned the space around the game window to be easier to read, and to have a more serene mood befitting to our game.
May 6, 2021
- now when you add produce to the Truck, you can see how many are full, because the lids are placed over them automatically. This is another way to check if you loaded the truck or not.
- fixed green fertilizer showing up in Bellflower Meadow.
- various small fixes and improvements.
April 30, 2021
- 2 new products for Gear – Frozen Peas for the Cool Packer and Balsamic Vinegar, for the Wine Maker.
- 4 new Achievements!
– Spring in Bloom, the achievement for early spring flowers, at your request. This one will count and reward you retroactively, since the time you won the contest and started harvesting the flowers and flower shrubs.
– The Mother Lode, the achievement for mining (breaking any type of rock, inside and outside the mine).
– Captain’s Log, the achievement for logging (forestry), for cutting down any tree or wild bush from Bellflower Meadow.
– Foraging Around, the achievement for foraging and clearing grass.
- 1 new plant to study and forage for, after you find its Botanical Plate. The plate can be found on your farm, and the wild edible can be found in Bellflower Meadow.
- 2 new camp recipes for the Log Cabin. You will notice we chose kitchy (or beautiful, depending who you ask) plates for these dishes, that nicely match the Log Cabin vibe. They will appear after you study the new Botanical Plate.
- improved harvesting for shrubs (now you can click on all their area, not just the base).
- fixed Truck theme reverting to Easter on refresh.
April 10, 2021
- added a new quest, required to unlock unlimited seeds for Early Spring Flowers (so these flowers can be just like your regular seeds, not fussy like the Glass Gem Corn). Available for contest winners, of course. Check how to plant shrubs here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/plant-shrubs/.
- surprise feature! – while working on implementing the new shrubs, we thought it would be cool to do some edgings for the shrub beds, so you can decorate your farm even more. We released only 1 stone model now, available in the Decorations tab. More coming soon.
- added the new game modifications required for flowers: 2 new filtering options in the Seeds tab, Shrubs and Flowers, that show up in your Barn as a possibility to filter by Flowers.
- not yet implemented: shrubs in Greenhouses time reduction; Joe harvesting shrubs.
- added a new Barn filtering option for starred plants in the “All” tab, ideal when you want to sell silver and gold star crops and fruits by putting them in Crazy Crates. Instead of having them in 4 places, or mixed up with everything else, you have them all in one place.
NOTE 1 – In the future, for more diversity, accuracy and fun, we will respect the real plant cycles, and make the Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries and Coffee perennial plants (in the game, called shrubs). We might also add another soil type for the Grapes, so they look like those nice vineyards from Napa Valley or Tuscany.
What’s the difference in the game between shrubs and crops? Crops are annual plants, meaning they grow only once, and shrubs are perennial plants, meaning they grow multiple times before you need to cut them down.
What are the advantages of shrubs?
- you will harvest shrubs multiple times, instead of only once, so harvesting and needing to replant is reduced.
- possibility to customize your shrub beds with various bed edgings – see the Decorations tab.
- your farm will look more diverse and more accurate to how a real farm looks like.
What are the disadvantages of shrubs?
- the only “disadvantage” is you will have to decide what Plots to replace with Shrub Beds, as Shrub Beds are counted as Plots. Of course, you can leave your plots as they are and not plant any shrubs. 🙂 In this case, to complete the new quest and use the spring flowers, we suggest deleting 40 plots, planting the shrubs to complete the quest, deleting them, then putting the plots back.
NOTE 2 – attention! – Lilac, for example, costs 355 coins, and a harvest is 103 coins, but you have 4 harvests in total before you will need to cut it down, so that is 412 coins, plus 1 Bush Wood (13 coins), bringing the plant to a total of 425 coins. So, although it may seem the harvested plant is less than what you buy from the Seeds tab, take into account that you harvest it multiple times.
April 4, 2021
- Easter is here! Details about the event are available in this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/easter-event-2021/. We’ll update the article with more info in the following days.
- be sure to check our Fan Page, where 5 Candy Sprinkles Jars 2021 and 100 Fertilizer (5×20) are available inside the text of our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest and plants!
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 30, 2021
- highly improved the game working in background, a feature that we hope will help you in Competitions.
- added the Delivery Expert badge, that can be turned into a Delivery Genius badge to show off to your Neighbors, if you REALLY like doing Orders.
March 29, 2021
- more performance improvements. You will find a new setting for graphics quality – Optimized and High. The differences are really small in terms of quality (we ourselves can hardly see the difference), but the Optimized version uses about half the video memory. We highly recommend you leave it on Optimized, and only players with medium or high performance computers that can keep 60 FPS easily use the High setting. Again, we still have a few more ideas regarding performance improvements, but now players with low performance graphic cards should not get the black/grey screen or “game not loading” issues related to this or Swiftshader.
- Easter event will arrive a bit late this year, but will be here. We focused on the performance issues, so you can have a smooth experience playing the game, and it took a bit of time.
- added Frank’s Exchange Office as a tab in your XP bar, if you have too much of some items and too few of others. Don’t ask us about the rate. It’s Frank.
IMPORTANT NOTE: A few players wrote us about Joe requiring too much Energy, with all the new activities, that you have to wait for Energy, and that it’s hard to keep up with all the new stuff. We wish to address this issue:
1. You ARE NOT required to do all tasks! The game is not designed in a way requiring you to do all tasks.
2. The game is designed to give you more activities to choose from, to complete in the same amount of time as before (planting/harvesting, processing crops plus an extra activity with Joe (logging, mining, digging)).
3. Increasing Joe’s Energy so that you complete all activities would be presumptive of us regarding your time. Some players wrote us complaining they don’t have time do do all the new activities. That is precisely the reason Joe’s Energy is kept at 60! If you had energy to complete all activities, it would take up a lot of your time, because you would feel compelled to do them all.
4. Increasing Joe’s Energy would also ruin the balance of the game. We designed activities with Joe to give nice coin rewards, and adding more Energy would make things unbalanced. Many games that are unbalanced would lead you to do only the activity most rewarding, and that will lead to low amounts of fun while playing the game in no time.
5. You don’t have to wait for Energy, as it’s not required. If you choose to do so, or if you want to progress faster, there’s not much we can do about it, of course. But, if you feel that waiting for Energy is not fun we would suggest you wait until your crops are ready, and then, with the Energy you have, choose to do an activity that seems most fun for you at that moment. This is the best way to use Joe, in our opinion.
6. HOWEVER – we think we understand where the problem is: that no matter what you do with Joe, you never have a sense of completion like you have with crops. With crops, you can say “ok, all my crops are done, job finished!”. We have plans to address this issue. That is why we have Joe’s skills (the data is being logged thing). We will implement that as soon as we can.
March 23, 2021
- massive performance improvements, due to some memory optimizations, especially when going between farm and Bellflower Meadow or visiting neighbors. To celebrate, we decided to give everybody 5 RC (popup will appear at your next reload). We’ll keep an eye for other possible places to improve the game’s performance.
- fixed a 5364 bug related to chickens on automation.
- fixed shop page reseting to first page when planting crops.
March 12, 2021
- Maple Syrup is here! It is made in the Evaporator, the only Gear you can have in Bellflower Meadow. This is an important gameplay update, that partially closes the big trees gameplay hole. We couldn’t help and created a minigame to make the syrup. You can craft it yourself, for the chance of Silver and Gold Star Maple Syrup, or you can let it run on auto, to make regular one. With very detailed animations and sounds to accompany you during the 3 minutes it takes to make a bottle, we don’t think there’s anything quite like it out there.
– be sure to go to our Fan Page for some free gifts, and if you like the new Gear, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
– here is the guide for all there is to know about making Maple Syrup: https://clm.beetree.games/help/bellflower-meadow/maple-syrup/
– key info – to get all the required items for an operation with 9 taps (the minimum recommended), it will take you quite a while. But a daily profit of about 20.000 coins (if you make the gold syrup) for a 9 taps operation can be well worth it. If you go for an operation with 18 or 27 taps… well, you do the math! 🙂
– this new feature is a beta release, so prices, times, etc. can change, based on your feedback.
- added new decorations and reworked some of the old ones. You can flip some of them 4 ways (meaning you can see them from the back). To do so, just press Space while having them selected with the Move tool. You can also filter Decorations from the new subfiltering menu bottom of the Decorations tab (Flags, Tiles, Fences and Gates, etc).
- added sorting by silver star in Recipes in the Kitchen popup, and added new Silver Star Pancakes, that you can make with Regular Maple Syrup (of all grades). Plus, Jerome now asks for Silver or Gold Star Maple Syrup. This adds a new twist to your syrup crafting, because you will have to aim for exactly the type of syrup required.
- various gameplay and usability changes and improvements, including a bug that wouldn’t let you rotate tiles and changing the times for the Smelter to acomodate the new gameplay.
- Joe and Tyrone have signed the Armistice of 12 March 2021, deciding to put the Snowball Fight on pause until next winter. Hostilities will end in 3 days.
February 23, 2021
- changed the popup title colors to something more subdued, so that your content is emphasized, not the UI. Plus, by removing the text effects, the game performance increases a bit.
- fixed a bug where when transporting Glass Gem Corn from the farm to Bellflower Meadow would not update it in the Shop (it updated at refresh, though).
February 20, 2021
- added a 2X order for Glass Gem Corn Display Stand (finally). It appears once every 7 days, just in time after you’ve completed one Stand.
- shortened the animations for the truck between farms (twice faster now).
- added shortcuts when hovering over the Map icon and inside the Trucking Menu, so you can go to Bellflower Meadow and back with just 1 click. The map is mainly for world building and checking if your crops are ready in BfM.
- added preloader messages, that differ depending on where you’re going – to neighbors, Bellflower Meadow, the farm.
- various fixes for graphical glitches when going fullscreen and exiting The Mines.
February 17, 2021
- Barn improvements and optimizations
– removed the Sell button on every item that was doing nothing but sending you to the Train, and added only one button bottom right of the Barn window.
– added more space for the item names and improved their hover behavior, since many players suggested it.
– made the Barn tabs more colorful, to improve visibility.
– replaced the Sell for text with an icon, and kept the total quantity value for an item when you hover over the item price.
– fixed various other small bugs and usability improvements related to the Barn.
- fixed a Quests bug not updating the progress.
February 15, 2021
- fixed Turkey cravings bubble having multiple icons.
- fixed Peacock showing a lot of cravings bubbles when returning to the game window after a long period.
- improved collect animations for Ice, Beeswax, Alpaca Wool, Walnuts. Now, they don’t fly like missiles, and for Beeswax and Ice, you also get a white text bottom right of your screen, when you get one, just in case the game window wasn’t showing the Beehives or Cool Packers.
- fixed Log Cabin freezing on decorating quest.
- fixed Train timetables opening multiple times.
- in Train timetables, hovering over Next Order fruits and veggies now shows your quantity from Barn and Old Shack.
- fixed Axe, Pickaxe not appearing when crafting is done (they appeared at refresh, though).
- fixed Train smoke showing above the tunnel, when Train is in the tunnel.
- fixed Engineering speedup not working.
- fixed Alpaca showing smoke instead of wool when shearing, and Train showing wool instead of smoke when running. This also fixed a performance glitch.Note: we patched quite a few other performance glitches over the last few weeks, and we continue to investigate all possible performance drops, such as the one where the game slows down after a long period of playing (in some browsers, and only in some cases) — only fix for this for now is to restart the browser, not to refresh the game. Our thinking is something is stuck in a loop that keeps growing, since the initial performance of the game is very good. Also, we noticed sounds get distorted in some cases, and this also affects the performance, in some cases and only sometimes.
February 5, 2021
- fixed not being able to click on the whole Truck area.
- fixed a bug when the Lemonade Stand menu froze when navigating through the lemonade recipes.
- improved the “Go To X…” little buttons from Barn and Orders board to show more locations.
- fixed Joe’s hat UI (user interface) freezing when adding to it (farmers without a backpack).
- added Water Well, Engineering and others to be transparent when using the transparency toggler.
February 4, 2021
- new tools menu – we rearranged the tools drawer, by the most-often used buttons in the game.
- a better interface to customize your Herbs Garden. Instead of a button popping up everywhere, now it only appears in a corner, away from your herbs. This also applies to all your customizable items – Kitchen Craft Shack, Cat and Dog houses, Truck.
- we CODED THE HOUSES so you can add them to the Warehouse.
- fixed the flags not appearing (again).
- removed the beta banner from the header, and added it as an optional quest. You can hide the quest (orange circle with white arrow), and it will stay hidden for 5 game reloads. Then it will appear, so you don’t forget about this option.
– Also, since the beta period for BfM is over and all players with old farms have a pretty good idea about the new land, if you will buy land in BfM now, you won’t have the possibility to revert back.
– Also, we added a popup to inform that the link to revert back for existing players with BFM will disappear in 7 days from the moment you see the popup. We strongly advise you not to revert back, because you will lose all your progress up until that point, plus the eventual Christmas prizes (goat, snowball fight, etc). The revert back feature was meant as trying BfM for a few days and decide, not to play with it for moths.
- added oak seeds under a protected tree in BfM, so you don’t get to a dead end if you sold all seeds by mistake when also having all oak trees cut.
- fixed refresh game button not working.
January 29, 2021
- simplified how seeding/harvesting with Joe works:
– replaced all the seeding/harvesting templates 50% you had with seeding/harvesting templates 100%. Not many people used those.
– all seeding/harvesting templates 100% are now simply called seeding/harvesting templates.
– Tyrone now offers the 100% ones instead of the 50% ones.
We hope you’ll find seeding/harvesting with Joe much simpler to use now.
- enhanced Joe’s backpack UI and made it to look like backpack, same color as the one you purchased. If you buy an upgrade, the popup will change the color accordingly. You will also find a handy navigation menu under any of Joe’s popup windows, to easily toggle through them if you’ve pressed a different button by mistake.
- fixed saved plans not working/freezing, especially when plan names contained numbers.
- fixed stove repair in Log Cabin.
- fixed Trophy medals appearing on all places in Competitions popup.
- fixed construction woodpile not showing next to the bridge when switching farms.
- fixed BfM crops/trees ready info not showing after switching farms (hovering over the little tree in BfM map now works every time and opens the popup).
January 22, 2021
- added more brackets in levels above 180 in Competitions, in increments of 5 levels (beta).
- increased fruit trees limits. You now are allowed to plant more trees on your farm. Go to XP bar > Skill Points to see how many more you can plant.
- increased “default” Farmer Skill Points you can redistribute from 5 to 8. Now, you can configure your farm even more!
- changed the way Orchard Grass works and increased its daily growth from 5 to 8 during Competitions, so you can harvest 60 daily to give to Tyrone in exchange for Fuel.
- you can now find the minerals to craft axes about 20% easier. Please note that a while ago we also significantly increased the rewards for the orders to Sarah, so using 100 or more Energy to find minerals to craft an axe is normal, and the reward is proportional if not more, compared to other activities you spend Joe’s energy on. Plus, we aim much more things to find while mining, so in the near future, those 100+ clicks on mining will give even better rewards.
- bug fixes and improvements:
– fixed a bug about not receiving Orchard Grass when helping Neighbors.
– graphical enhancements and improvements.
January 18, 2021
It’s bug fixing week! We won’t add new features until we fix the bugs you reported, and implement some gameplay changes you suggested. Please also note that we’re overwhelmed with messages, we are trying to answer all of them as fast as we can, and we apologize if our answer to you will come in a longer than usual period.
- fixed a 5307 out of sync when cutting big trees in BfM.
- fixed Snowball Fight not working after visiting Neighbors.
- Cat can now walk around the farm again.
- fixed News page scrolling down by itself for some players.
- fixed Log Cabin not appearing while under construction in BfM.
- fixed chickens not eating all the corn.
NOTE 1: we will soon remove the banner above the game for players without BfM, and add it as an optional Quest in your quest sidebar.
NOTE 2: for players just trying out BfM, we will add a period of “test time”, then we will ask if they want to continue with BfM, or revert to the old farm. If the player chooses to continue (the best choice, in our opinion), they won’t be able to get back to the previously saved farm. Some players played for months with BfM, they completed the Winter Contest, got the Angora Goat, then clicked to get back to the saved farm from months ago, and lost the Angora Goat. We want to prevent such things in the future.
January 13, 2021
- added the Snowball Fight. Click here to see how to play: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/snowball-fight/
– you earn 15 Snowballs/day by being a daily player.
– purchased Snowballs (OPs tab) give better rewards than those earned.
As usual, your feedback about the snowball fight is welcomed, and we develop and adjust it based on your feedback. 🙂
- added quantity info for Old Shack/Barn/Backpack when hovering over ALL items, so you know, for example, how much minerals you have in your Barn when you’re in the Mines or in BfM. Also, for the minerals, hovering over the mineral picture in the Barn/Backpack/Old Shack shows how much each Axe requires.
January 4, 2021
- added Angora Goat. You can make a Mohair Scarf in the Weaver, and in the future much more textile products, but in a different way. Important thing is to have all the natural and luxurious fibers first.
- simplified the way the Chicken Coop and Goat Tower work, to be more intuitive and fix a few issues. This will allow us to have animals with different characteristics in the same coop or tower.
Example, for a coop with 3 Leghorn Chickens:
– before: 1 egg in 24 seconds, 3 eggs in 72 seconds.
– after: 1 egg in 72 seconds, BUT you can feed them at the same time, so you will have 3 eggs in the same 72 seconds.
As a bonus, the other chickens now make eggs faster, so you will have 3 eggs in 65 seconds (instead of 72), for example, for the Easter Egger.
- fixed the random nature of how chickens laid eggs. Now, if you have 3 different chicken breeds in a coop, you will always get 3 different eggs. So, no more shuffling around chickens between coops in order to get the same type of egg.
Snowball fight between Tyrone and Joe, chimney with stockings in BfM for players who completed the collection twice and the Collection in the Collections tab coming after this update.
We wish to apologize for the late publishing of the animal prize – it took us way longer than expected, due to the complexity involved. Good news is, beside fixing the above mentioned quirks, the work is already done for a cool upcoming feature, that will put that old fence in Bellflower Meadow to good use.
December 29, 2020
- fixed game freezing when harvesting from the Herbs Garden.
- repaired easy clicking to fill out gear when zoomed out.
- memory and performance optimizations.
- fixed out of sync when harvesting/planting at the same time with Joe.
– we are working on the possibility to remove the rainbow paintbrush from the herbs garden, based on your messages.
– we might be a day late with the contest prizes (for players finishing the quests tomorrow), because we fixed some important bugs, and also we are rewriting how the Goat Tower and the Chicken Coop work, to fix some issues with them and to accomodate the new guest in the Goat Tower.
December 24, 2020
- published the details about the surprise prize, snowball fights between Joe and Tyrone. There are also gifts in the links for the last 2 posts: Weaver Tickets, OP, Energy Bars, and Candies. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new snowball fight prize!
- good news from Adobe, they will block Flash on browsers on January 12, so we will have even more time to polish the HTML5 version.
- fixed a bug where the Christmas table didn’t appear. You will find it in your Warehouse.
- improved the usability of the Herbs Garden Decor, so now the big arches are transparent when you toggle the visibility of tall trees to On (hide when pressing F coming soon). Plus, as usual with these new things, they always get better after a period of testing and improvements, based on your feedback. Same with Bellflower Meadow – it now feels like a road with dead ends, but now that we finished the contests and the bulk of the HTML5 conversion, we can finally start adding the things there we always planned to.
Happy Holidays from the CLM team! 🙂
December 22, 2020
- Added Holidays contests. There’s also 1 Rain 100% and 5RC for you to claim on our Fan Page, since we had some issues with it since the last update. And don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Holidays prizes, and for more gifts!
- made the base for the Herbs Garden smaller, now it’s flush with the garden beds, plus other fixes you wrote us about. More improvements coming. Also, more posts on the Fan Page, with items helping you with the contests.
December 20, 2020
- Launched Herbs Garden. You can add some of the herbs and spices grown there to upgrade some recipes, and elevate them to Silver Star status. There’s 140 Fertilizer and 100 Power for you to claim on our Fan Page, and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new plants and garden, and for more gifts!
– more decoration possibilities (like the ones shown on our Fan Page post) for the Herbs Garden Decor coming soon! We didn’t have time to add them now because we’re working on the HTML5 version of the game and the Christmas contest and there’s a lot to do, so if you decide to purchase it, please note this.
– prices for customizing the normal Herbs Garden sections are in Coins, RC, Green and Purple Vouchers, or a mix of any of these – there is everything for everybody. To customizea section, hover over the soil inside it (not the hole for the seeds) until the Customize button appears (the rainbow paintbrush). There are currently 8 garden edging models, and more will come.
– there is a new filtering option in the Recipes tab in the Barn for Silver Star Recipes.
– Joe can’t go inside the Herbs Garden to harvest, and animals can’t enter it either — yet.
– new Achievement for the Herbs Garden – Herb Your Enthusiasm.
- added the orders from Jerome from the Le Cuizin, so now you can deliver top quality stuff to both Restaurants. Well, one restaurant and a… catering venue.
- color coded Orders cards, so it’s easier for you to identify the special ones from the normal ones. The selected card now has a yellow circle under the pin instead of the confusing color highlight.
- recipes available to be upgraded to Silver Star display a silver star next to their picturein the Recipes book.
- improved the Shop with filtering options for the Seeds tab, so you now have Seeds and Herbs, to easily select the herbs for planting in the Garden.
- added navigation buttons inside the Recipes popup.
NOTE: we are still working to improve the HTML5 version, and the Christmas contest will arrive very soon (and is a bit late this year, with all the work on the HTML5 and the Herbs Garden). We’re tired of all this “under the hood” work on the engine, and we really wanted to give you some new things to do, as we really enjoy working on new stuff for the farm. So, hope you enjoy the Herbs Garden, and we can’t wait to see what designs you create, with the plants and the garden edging!
December 7, 2020
- fixed another 2 cases where users couldn’t load the HTML5 version. Please try to permanently switch to this one.
- fixed Gifts (again).
- optimized Farm Chat.
NOTE: we noticed a few users are using really, REALLY poor graphic cards on their computers. HTML5 uses the graphics card more, while Flash used the processor more. The differences are, in Flash, the game ran bad on all computers, no matter their specs (about 20 FPS – Frames Per Second). In HTML5 (and the new engine, partially), the game uses the graphics card, as all games do. On a computer with average specs, this allows 60 FPS. So on these computers with older / very very slow graphic cards (2.6% of all players), the game might run as fast or slower than Flash version, because they practically have no graphics card, and Google detects the low performance of the graphics card and triggers a software version, Swiftshader (a virtual graphics card that uses the processor). This is how we detect the graphics card performance. We have a few laptops with the lowest specs we could find from a few years ago, not really meant for playing games, and we couldn’t trigger this Swiftshader. The game runs at about 30 FPS on them, with huge farms and all animations turned ON. By comparison, Flash runs at 18-20 FPS. So the graphic cards of a few players are older/slower than this, and their processor is more powerful than their graphics card. For the vast majority, the game should run sensibly, or way better than Flash.
December 5, 2020
- fixed a game performance bug and reset the CDN servers, so the HTML5 version should run excellent for everybody and it should have all latest game files, in order to load. Please make sure to clear your browser cache first, then refresh the game, if you have trouble with the game loading. If you have a slow internet connection, please allow a few minutes for the files to load into your browser cache. We did not optimize the Farm Chat yet, so if you use that, the game might run slow. Also, please make sure to keep the game tab active, because currently it doesn’t load if the tab is inactive.
- now you can know for how much time your Zzz Neighbors have been inactive: more than 3 months or 6 months, so you can easily decide who to remove. Hover over them to see. You can always add them back later, when they start playing again (they will show up in the Friends tab in the Neighbors popup).
- fixed a bug where when you used a Train ticket, the Train did not show up (it showed up at refresh, though).
- removed the annoying Add to Warehouse popup confirmation and added a new animation, so you know what happens to the item being added to Warehouse, and improved some things to make decorating and reconfiguring your farm easier.
December 3, 2020
- added a more descriptive HTML5 preloader, so if the game gets stuck when loading, you can message us about what says under the loading bar so we know where it’s stuck (“feeding chickens”, “planting the crops”, etc.). These of course mean totally different things, such as loading assets, unzipping code, generating the graphics, etc.
- New, best in class Barn menu, with unparalleled filtering options and new features, so managing your inventory can be a breeze:
– Silver and Gold Starred plants are moved in a sub-filtering dropdown menu (bottom left), in both Plants and Fruits tabs. Now it’s easier than ever to see when you’re below a certain amount in any category. Plus, we’ll have more silver and gold categories in the near future, so having them as a tab doesn’t make much sense now.
– separated the Other tab into Forest and Minerals tabs.
– the game now remembers separate filtering settings, depending on the Barn popup, to better suit your gameplay. For instance, when selling with the Train you might be only interested in Qty or Price; when checking the Plants in Barn you might only be interested in not dropping below a certain amount of plants; when in Bellflower Meadow you might be interested in only sorting by Recent, when loading into the Truck. Now the game remembers each of these situations, so you don’t have to switch between them.
- Improved Achievements filtering, now when you sort by completion it sorts all Achievements by the ribbon color + number of produce you need to make, in descending order. Now, it’s easier than ever to decide what Achievement to earn next.
- Achievements above your level will be shown at the end of the list, locked, so you don’t place hourglasses on a really high level one by mistake.
- added duration to make when you hover over Gear products inside the selector pop-up window, and Automation buttons next to the window title.
November 27, 2020
- massive performance improvements in HTML5. Optimized several aspects of the game. Still a few tricks up our sleeves to implement, but in our tests it already runs sensibly better than Flash, even on our weakest test computers. NOTE: We will look at why the game doesn’t load in HTML5 for a few players as soon as we finish with the game optimizations. Most probably it’s a files cache issue, or some glitch where a single item not loading blocks the whole loading process. So, since HTML5 now uses less resources and is faster, don’t worry, it’s not your computers. 🙂
- Blue Dot improvements:
– now the Blue Dot shows the nearest mushroom / loot / seed near Joe, not randomly as it did before, so you don’t annoyingly run around the farm in zig-zag any more.
– now the Blue Dot has improved showing order in BfM: first shows the loot, so you don’t go over 50, then the plants / trees ready or empty plots, then the seeds.
– when you click on it, now the arrow takes you to a medium zoom level, because if you play zoomed out, it’s hard to see where the arrow appears.
– fixed Blue Dot in the mine, where it was completely broken.
- other gameplay improvements:
– Sarah axe orders will give much better XP and Coins. But starting from next ones, if you have one order from her now on your board.
– now the Old Shack shows the items quantity when you hover over it.
– when you hover over a Seed / Fruit in Shop or in Barn, it shows you the quantity in both Barn and Old Shack, so it’s easier to manage multiple properties, and maintain a stock for those orders. 🙂
– fixed a bug when collecting Walnuts from BfM and the Old Shack was full.
– now Joe unloads his Backpack too, when you click to unload the Truck, so you don’t forget to unload things from BfM in the Barn, and then take them back to BfM.
– the Trucking Menu now shows the loaded items quantity, and warns you if Tyrone is “a little” hungry.
– fixed a bug where you could click on the empty Truck space next to the Orders, even if the Truck was away.
NOTE: all above improvements are HTML5 only, and all future ones will be HTML5 only. There’s no point in updating Flash, for the obvious reason it will be gone in a month.
November 25, 2020
- bug fixes and performance improvements (HTML5): fixed gifting Neighbors, added Collections, Themes, added helping Neighbors in BfM, fixed bug when adding to Cooler in the Train, fixed Train sound continuing after departure, fixed bug where the game was not loading for some players with really old computers, fixed Cool Packer showing Carrots, fixed Jam’r giving an error when switching to another product, plus numerous other small fixes. Now the HTML5 version has all functions working.
November 19, 2020
- HTML5 version is available for everybody to test (link at the bottom of the game). It has all main game functions implemented, so you can play hassle free. Still some font styles for window titles to implement, switching Themes and Activity. Of course, you can switch back to Flash at any time.
- Better way of loading your Neighbors farms when visiting (HTML5 only): instead of loading the landscape, then all items on it, it now loads everything behind the clouds, then shows you their farm. This way, it doesn’t feel like an empty place slowly populating with objects, but feels like a farm. PLUS, this way the farm loads faster. Of course, Neighbors with huge farms naturally will take longer to load (you’ll see the clouds for a couple of seconds more than Neighbors with small farms).
- During the Competitions only, Conan the donkey gets hungrier, seeing Tyrone pass by him, running around the town all day to deliver your orders. Therefore, Tyrone will accept 60 “Orchard” Grass daily, for a total of 20 fuel/day.
October 16, 2020
Hello dear farmers, just wanted to let you know we are aware of the issues experienced with the game in some browsers. We didn’t change anything in the game, we’re still checking, but most probably it’s something the browsers changed. Since Flash will be gone at the end of the year, we’re not expecting much support or interest from them to fix it as soon as they can.
That is why, we plan to add a HTML5 WIP (Work In Progress) link next week, so, worst case scenario until the HTML5 version is fully ready, you can at least plant, harvest, use the gear, feed the animals and sell your produce, without any unexpected surprises / game speed issues from the browsers. You will of course be able to switch back and forth between Flash and HTML5 versions.
Our current status is:
Working in HTML5:
– feeding animals
– using gear
– kitchen, craft shack
To be converted to HTML5:
– log cabin
– font effects
– visiting neighbors
– farm chat
– foraging, crops management, logging, skills, quests (Joe stuff)
HTML5 tools for games only recently have matured enough, to the point we could make the most informed decision on how to convert the game. We’re constantly creating scripts to automate this task and make the conversion even faster, to the point we will be ahead of schedule.
Until the conversion is ready, we will update the game with only small things (such as the Happy Egg Carrier in your Craft Shack). We’re not currently planning anything for Halloween (although we will put all previous Halloween stuff in the Shop), because we’re fully focused on getting the HTML5 game to you as fast as we can.
Thanks for taking the time to read this info! 🙂
October 9, 2020
- Now, Neighbors can help you cut that pesky “Orchard” Grass and Wild Bushes! A setting will prompt you to choose if you allow them to do so.
– you have 50 “Visit Energy”, allowing you to help 5 Neighbors, if they have Bellflower Meadow. Visit Energy IS NOT Joe’s energy!
– you must click 10 times on any grass or bush. You get your reward when you click the 10th time. If you quit midway and get back to your farm, you will have to start over.
– all grass and bushes gives 2 loot for you, and 8 for the Neighbor. You also get 15 XP for helping.
– example: if many Neighbors choose to cut the same grass at the same time, each Neighbor gets 2 grass, and you get 8 grass, waiting for you when you refresh / travel between farms.
– example: if you have 48 loot waiting to be picked up and a Neighbor helps you, it will allow the 8 grass above the 50 loot limit, so you will find 56 loot waiting for you at BfM reload.
– example: If you have 50 loot wating, the Neighbors won’t be able to help you, so you better pick up your loot, if you want to get rid of those plants without consuming Joe’s energy.
September 11, 2020
- Added a Best Neighbors tab in the Activity window, so you can keep track on the amounts of gifts received/sent to a certain Neighbor. List populates when a Neighbor sent you a gift. Counter starts from now. Counter registers when you send a gift, not when the Neighbor claims it. Counter registers when you help somebody building something too. Counter updates at game refresh.
- you can now move Rustic Fences and Weathered Green Fences back to your farm and decorate your farm with them. Also, you can move other items – insecticide, pesticide, etc.
September 10, 2020
- Beta invites for Bellflower Meadow are again available.
- every farmer with land in Bellflower Meadow gets 2 Sell from Barn Tickets, valid for 6 hours each, when activated. You’ll find them in the Vouchers tab.
- now, when you hover over any required ingredients icon in the Gear selectors, you see ALL required materials in the text bubble.
- added Zzz icon over the Neighbors inactive in the game for more than 10 days, so you can easily see who to send Gift requests to, and have the best chance to receive some back. Also, you won’t be able to visit these Neighbors, but you will have the possibility to “Wake them up”, and they receive a game request (as per Facebook available tools and recommendations). After they enter the game, you can visit them again.
September 8, 2020
- now Tyrone doesn’t stop the Truck engine when coming to the farm or BM loaded, so you don’t forget the items in the Truck and go back with them. He even honks if you don’t click to unload.
- fixed a 5109 bug related to eggs priority.
- fixed a longtime 5159 bug when adding produce in the Train crates, if it was used by automation, and there was no more produce in Barn.
- added a button to see what crops and trees are ready in BM — click on the little tree inside the Map popup window.
- improved Orders and added the new items for them.
- shortened the time it takes between your farm and BM.
September 6, 2020
- added 3 new recipes: Marshmallows (made in your Farm Kitchen), Roasted Marshmallows (made by the Campfire) and Bacon, Egg and Potato Breakfast Skillet, made inside the Log Cabin, on the stove. There’s 2 Green Vouchers, 40 Power and 40 Energy for you to claim on our Fan Page, and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new recipes and the campfire, and for more gifts!
- added possibility to start a Campfire in front of the Log Cabin.
- added possibility to start a fire inside the Fireplace in the Log Cabin.
- added the Breakfast Skillet in Joe’s energy menu.
- now when you hover on Joe for a short time it shows you his Backpack quantity.
September 5, 2020
- changed how Engineering works – now, instead of crafting an Axe for 36 hours, you research it only one time, then craft it in 30 minutes, for example. First axe and pickaxe of any type goes to equip Joe.
- added possibility to craft superior Axes and Pickaxes that you can sell. This way, we close a gameplay loose thread, so you can do something with all the minerals you mine.
- added a new Orders location, Sarah M & C – she will order some axes from you, and she will reward you with coins, Purple Vouchers (good for upgrading the Backpack), and Oxy Propane Tanks that she happens to have around her workshop, a useful coincidence.
- fixed a bug in The Mines where you couldn’t break rocks.
- increased prices for: Mountain Stone – was 4, is 9; Bush Wood – was 9, is 13; Fir Resin – was 3, is 19; Fir Cone – was 2, is 19; Beech Tree Seed – was 3, is 16; Acorn – was 15, is 17; Elm Tree Seed – was 4, is 14; Samara – was 10, is 15; Orchard Grass – was 1, is 19.
- added separate Blue Dot for The Mines.
September 2, 2020
- improved info popup when hovering over forest trees – added what axe is required for them and other small improvements.
- now you can find Joe on map (hover over the Map icon and a button will appear).
- you can now put fertilizer bags back into the Warehouse, IF you haven’t used any fertilizer.
- press Space to rotate decorations inside the Log Cabin while selecting Move now works.
- fixed beehives, trees, fences disappearing when being moved inside the orchards.
- fixed a bug regarding the beehives.
- fixed game exiting fullscreen when leveling up, a bug that partially ruined the fun of leveling up.
- now Energy bar refilling at level up displays correctly, not only at refresh.
- now Rain 100% fully works in both your farm and Bellflower Meadow.
August 31, 2020
- added possibility to choose where to visit your Neighbors with both farm and BM – after you click on their photo, a popup will ask you to choose where to visit them (only when they’re in BM), in case you need to collect from chests.
- increased the loot for large rocks – if you upgrade the axe to level 2, one hit will give 2 stones; upgrade to axe level 3 – 3 stones. Also increased loot for the bushes by the same amount.
- fixed level-up bug for rain, and every player with BM will get 2x Rain 100%. Tip: You can use the rain from anywhere, and it will rain in both farms!!!
- the main Clouds quest now is completed, and all clouds disapper if you both build the bridge and buy the Dewey Orchard.
During the following days, we’ll fix all things you wrote us about, and also will add back the beta invites for everybody, with the possibility to get back to the old farm at any time you like (although we guarantee you shouldn’t), AND with 2 Sell from Barn vouchers, valid for 6 hours each, that you can use at any time you wish, except Competitions week.
August 24, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding the exclusive Bellflower Meadow content (what you will miss by not adding this expansion):
>> Click here! <<
August 17, 2020
- added Sunflower, Rhubarb and Quinoa, plus 3 new achievements for them. There’s 120 Fertilizer for you to claim on our Fan Page, and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new crops, and for more gifts!
- added possibility to visit neighbors when they’re in Bellflower Meadow. Whenever they go to BM, their frame in your Neighbors bar will be green, and you can visit them directly over there, so you can check out their progress and admire them, for the true trailblazers they are.
- various bug fixes and improvements.
August 15, 2020
- The time Joe takes to look at foraging items is now dependent on his foraging skill. So, he takes considerably less time to recognize if a mushroom is good or not if he has the full 10 points.
June 11, 2020
- bug fixes and performance improvements.
May 18, 2020
- improved some aspects of the Truck to test this required module ahead of the next update.
- now when you click to accept keyboard controls in fullscreen, it deactivates the game in the background, so you don’t click on a crop by mistake.
April 28, 2020
- performance improvements, especially for computers with older processors.
- slight graphical improvements for landscapes.
April 25, 2020
- doubled everything about Energy, (it’s exactly like before, just that all numbers are doubled), to accommodate some features in the update coming very soon, and for you to have time to get accustomed to it. Changes are as follows:
— later edit – the table is for Energy only, not XP. You can give Joe Gazpacho, Potato Salad and Espresso for Energy, by clicking on the Energy bar. We leaked this by accident with the Easter contest, so it remained there.
- new feature – Peek behind tall objects, available for you to activate in Settings. This works better on the farms with only a few items hidden behind tall objects, compared to the “Toggle visibility” button. You can easily forget “Toggle visibility” on and wonder what happened to the things on your farm, and you constantly have to turn it on or off. Peek behind tall objects works perfectly fine for crowded farms too, but in that case both ways have equally solid cases for usage.Just Hold F + Hover over the item you wish to look behind, and it will reveal what’s behind it, also deactivating it’s click area, until you hover out, or release the F key. When you activate it, “Toggle visibility” will be disabled, so it’s either one or the other. So now, you can put windmills and goat towers anywhere you want, not just at the back of your farm. It even works for tall corn. This feature is also handy for some things coming.As a bonus, when you find mushrooms with this feature, if the mushroom is behind a tree, you get double XP for it, because it’s considered truly found, not like when hiding all the trees. 😉 Of course, if you press Toggle visibility to spot the mushrooms first, then switch to this to click on them, it will only give you the normal XP. 🙂
- Updated the Peach and Pine trees.
We also wish to apologize for the botched estimate on our fan page regarding when the beta will be available. As we said, we have all assets ready, so we truly believed 1 month was enough to finish everything up, but apparently implementing the ideas in a fun and intuitive way takes a lot more time than we estimated. We won’t venture again to give another estimate, but it’s really, really close.
Why these things are hard to estimate — let’s say you want to leave the house in the morning (wild thought, nowadays). You know how long it takes you to shower and get dressed, so you can easily estimate when you can be out on your way. But, if you can’t find the keys, you can’t really say you will leave in 5 minutes or 30, because you don’t know when you will find your keys.
In development, these “can’t find the keys” moments are frequent, unfortunately. And, although everything is ready assets wise, we don’t want to skip on quality when implementing the ideas, particularly when many are unique things not found in other games on Facebook. Often, in tests, when we finish a feature to better explain a thing so it will be intuitive for you when you play for the first time, it reveals another issue previously undiscovered, that we need to better explain. And, since we worked for so long on it, we want the experience to be great, even for the beta testers. So again, we’re sorry, but pretty soon we hope you’ll look upon us with different eyes.
Happy Farming, Stay Safe and see you really soon with good news!
February 4, 2020
- performance improvements when opening Kitchen / Barn / Shop popups (there was a slight delay).
- usability improvements for Lemonade Stand. You now can select what to automate from the detailed lemonade view and can see how many you have to unlock also from there.
January 30, 2020
- game performance improvements and optimizations.
- fixed Joe under the truck bug. Now he’s only a farmer, not also a mechanic.
- added a notification system (red circles) on items that go to your Gifts tab in the Barn, so you see what you got.
- fixed Cat and Dog skating around, now they walk normally. Also, if you want to control the Dog, just place Joe on his chair. This way you activate double-clicking for the dog.Happy Farming!
January 27, 2020
- added detailed Stats. Click on your XP Bar > Stats tab. There you’ll see your Records & Badges, Ranks and Farm Inventory.
- now you can view how many plots to work until you earn a Seeding / HarvestingTemplate 100%. Hover over the 100% Tickets in Joe’s popup and the info text will appear.
- fixed a bug where Automation wasn’t working when you switched to other product.
- now when you trade the gifts for OP, it doesn’t disappear and jump to the next gift (it just gets transparent), so you don’t click to use something else by mistake, like Rain 100%.
- now Mushrooms and Nettles each grow in their preferred areas.
- now Mushrooms and Nettles don’t grow behind the UI anymore.
- Mushrooms and nettles now earn XP when collected.
- fixed a bug that said Joe is too far even if he was close to a Mushroom.
- approx. 10 other bug fixes related to the new quests and other small game improvements.Happy Farming!
January 17, 2020
- We fixed all major bugs for Joe (him not planting, getting stuck, etc.), so he should plant and harvest smoothly. To mark the occasion, you’ll find a gifts package on our fan page. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you enjoy the feature, and for more future gifts!
- We will soon add a popup if Joe is in the middle of work and the game was refreshed. When you log back in, you will choose what to do – resume plan, cancel it or make Joe stay put. Until then, just remember that he will resume work automatically after you log in.
- We added one final band of Lucky Grass, so players who maxed out their farms can see what it’s all about.Happy Farming!
January 16, 2020
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved Gold Star and Silver Star crops and fruits finding. Silver Star is still difficult to find and Gold Star harder (as they should be), but you should find the experience much better, or at least definitely not frustrating. We are awaiting your feedback! Also, please keep in mind that, as you maximize Joe’s harvesting skill, they will get easier to find. So, with his skill maximized, you should have no trouble filling the 3x – 4x orders from fancy restaurant Le Cuizin (coming very soon). Also we will adjust this after we update the special orders.
- Expanding your farm is much more FUN now! Just click on the Lucky Grass after you expand the farm. 😉
- Fixed the weird white flickering photo (technical drawing) when harvesting something.
- several other fixes including Bees getting confused when Joe harvested their Clover, etc.
January 10, 2020
Several bug fixes and improvements:
- blue dot now takes you to mushrooms (if there are any growing), but only after you finish harvesting and planting the fields! So first it shows what plots or trees you missed, and only then it takes you to the mushrooms.
- now Joe remembers where he was while doing his job, if you refresh the game or visit neighbors, so you don’t waste any templates!
- fixed second order card getting stuck with a red hue.
- made the Continue button for the tornado scene appear after 6 seconds, not when the scene ended (useful for slower computers).
- adjusted Gold and Silver Star trees drop rate so Joe finds them a lot faster, based on your feedback.
- made the blue info text that goes up bigger and stays longer, so you can actually read it (in time, we started to use this method more often, but didn’t update how it works to match it’s new importance).
- added a condition so that Joe skips the planting/harvesting queue if you also harvest or plant while he is doing the same thing, so you don’t get errors. Although, this would be redundant and you could tend to the animals or gear during this time. 🙂
- improved the red circle notification system so it better shows when you earn a template.
- increased distance between Truck, Joe’s chair and Orders Board
- several UI and usability improvements for the new Quests and Joe’s interface.
- several display bugs (Truck not showing up, Joe’s chair, Joe, etc.).
December 24, 2019– All about the Candle Maker and Holiday Candles here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/gear-buildings/candle-molds-candle-maker/
– Please be aware that we increased the Beeswax drop rate so you can easily have enough for this contest!
– Visit our page for quite a LARGE FREE GIFTS PACKAGE to last you through the BETA launch for Joe. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE, if you like the new recipes! 🙂 Also IMPORTANT: Each recipe appears after Joe studies the respective Botanical Plate!
- Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue where the game was not saving progress.
- Fixed an issue where truck was not showing up.
- Fixed an issue where new mushrooms that pop up didn’t trigger the yellow exclamation sign on the quest so you can see they’re out there.
- Improved how the mushroom quest works so it’s easier to understand.
- Adjusted mushrooms lifetime from 2 hours to 36 hours, so you have plenty of time to pick them up. Probably still not enough, but we’ll wait to see how often you’ll find them. With all Plates studied and all skills developed, you will find quite a lot more mushrooms and nettles, and a lot of them will turn out to be good.
- Fixed ‘delete saved plan’ not working.
- Fixed barn not working in the old engine (we advise you to upgrade to the new engine).
- Added an Ask button in the product selector for the Candle Maker.
- Fixed Joe not finding a path that triggered a freeze. At the moment, he can cross fences, but in the future he will not, so you will have to put gates in place (when we will add gates in the Shop).
- Added a “stay put” mode for Joe. Click on the chair to make him stay put, then click again on the chair to make him stand up.
- Several other bug fixes and improvements
2. Added 6 new recipes! More info about them on our Fan Page. Also, please understand that we are a bit overwhelmed by the extremely large number of messages you sent us, and we are trying to answer them all as fast as we can. Thank you! Happy Holidays!
December 22, 2019
Two major updates:
- A new employee in your farm, Joe, that can plant and harvest for you and will enable foraging for wild mushrooms and nettles. All about Joe and the new things you can do, here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/crops-management-plant-harvest-joe/
- The Winter Holidays Event, that will give you the chance to win another Alpaca for free! Oh, AND another Brown Alpaca, so you can have a herd of 3 Alpacas, if you won one last year. There is also a permanent new Gear, the Candle Maker, and a new Contest to collect (Make Holiday Candles). Don’t forget to check our fan page for some free Surprise Candle Molds!
November 15, 2019
Today’s update is only for players who are not interested in Competitions — to allow selling from the Barn during Competitions if “Don’t participate in competition” is checked in Settings. It has no effect on Ballast.
When you check the “Don’t participate in Competitions” option, a confirmation dialog will appear to warn you that you are about to start from scratch — meaning your Competition stats (Coins, XP, orders delivered) will be cleared, but your Ballast will remain the same.
● Now you can sell from Barn during Competitions if you check the “Don’t participate in Competitions” option from Settings — until it will be removed permanently when more land and other selling options are published, and Orders tweaked so you can sell your produce easier in multiple ways.
● If you check the Don’t participate in Competitions and want to participate again, you will start the competition from scratch!
● Fixed a bug which caused automation to stop working for certain animals and gear (machinery).
● Fixed a bug which stopped the planting queue and left seed bags on the plots.
November 4, 2019
● All you need to know about Glass Gem Corn here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/glass-gem-corn/
● Added possibility to buy 1 seed of Glass Gem Corn for 2RC if you used them all by accident (obviously, for contest winners only).
● Added sort by Quantity for Recipes and Crafts, so you know what you need to make for your Orders.
● Added confirmation dialog if you try to sell Glass Gem Corn seeds if you’re under 5 seeds.
● New crates: fixed all crates and fruits in funnels for Jam’r, Oil Press, Juicer, Pie Machine etc. Now they’re FINALLY to scale.
● Added quantity in Gear selectors when you hover over the products requiring multiple ingredients (smoothies, frappe).
October 31, 2019
● New recipe! A Halloween special, the culinary variant of Witches’ Brew, the Pea and Bacon Chowder. Available all year round and made in the cauldron.
● New craft! Rainbow in a Jar, to make good use of your new Glass Gem Corn seed.
● Halloween offers are live!
- New decoration (available in offers only), the Mummy Scarecrow (30 RC), with 3 different animations: threatening trespassers, losing bandages and crawling spider.
- If you completed the Halloween Wreath contest, you now can put a second wreath on your Kitchen door, if you decide to complete the Scary Toys contest again. Must have the Kitchen Halloween theme in order to have the wreath on the door!
● Glass Gem Corn is now available for contest winners. How does it work?
– After you plant your first 20 seeds, when you harvest, you will have about 30 seeds in your Barn. Plant these and you will harvest more, and so on. This will plateau at about 300 seeds (depending on your farm), so you can use some seeds to craft Rainbow in a Jar in your Craft Shack.
– With each DAILY harvest (after planting all your seeds or a majority), you will find 1-3 Unique Glass Gem Corn. First 7 of these will go to complete your Collection, then the next ones will go to your Barn so you can make Glass Gem Corn Display Stands.
– Finding 7 Unique Glass Gem Corn seeds takes about 3 days, depending on how much you harvest. It works like finding Beeswax or collecting Ice from your Cool Packer, only you can find more Unique Corn in a day if you use lots and lots of rain or fertilizer to harvest many plots — which we do not recommend. Sticking to 1 daily harvest will yield the best ROI.
– special 3X order for the Display Stand coming soon (we first want to see how many Unique Corn you find, so we can tweak accordingly (based also on your eventual feedback), so that you have the most fun experience possible).
● Several bug fixes, including a critical bug affecting performance during certain operations (like planting cucumbers) that made the game slower and slower while playing.
October 29, 2019
● The Halloween Craft Shack Theme is now available for the Halloween Toys contest winners!
- Click on the white pumpkin from your Halloween Craft Shack to switch between decorations.
- Dial up or down the scariness of your Craft Shack – choose the first theme for just a touch of Halloween colors, or go all the way to the scariest – with plastic bones, wax skull candle and fake blood. No intruders will now dare to trespass on your farm.
- Beware, there’s a giant green monster hidden in the closet!!! Or is it some clever robotics? Hmm…
- 5 Halloween Toy Blueprints await you on our Fan Page.
● Various bug fixes, visual upgrades and performance improvements.
October 22, 2019
● Autumn Event 2019 is on! For the complete guide, click here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/autumn-event-2019/
● Vintage events from 2015 and 2017 are available to collect as purchasable play-through content in the Collections tab, for players who missed them.
Happy farming and good luck!
October 6, 2019
● NEW FEATURE: Ever missed a plot when planting, or a tree when harvesting? Now, when you have all your plots with growing plants on them, and all your trees harvested, a little blue circle appears next to the Open Tools icon. This way, you know you didn’t miss any plot to plant or tree to harvest before you log off, and you can find your farm bursting with fresh produce, just ready to be harvested when you log back in! 🙂
<<< LATER EDIT >>> We switched how it works, so now it appears when you have a plot to seed, or a plant or tree to harvest. When you plant and harvest everything, it disappears.
● Replaced one normal crate in the regular Train with a Krazy Crate.
● Now completely filling a crate for the normal Train also gives Fuel at random (rare chance).
● Hovering over “Call Train” buttons in the Timetables popup now shows what you can earn extra (things that drop by chance).
● Added a button to call the Train from the Timetables popup when it’s ready (same as clicking on the clock).
October 4, 2019
● The Halloween decorations are back in Shop by popular demand.
● Fixed stage 3 of oranges that looked like stage 4 (final) of lemons.
September 27, 2019
Today’s update brings a legume that is properly eaten by squashing it on the back of your fork, a vegetable that was used to treat all kinds of diseases before finally deciding it’s best to be eaten, and a nut that makes every chocolate crunchy.
Please welcome Peas, Celery and Hazel Tree to your farm!
● 2 New Achievements: Give Peas a Chance and Celery Raise.
Want to check out the new stuff immediately? 60 Fertilizer awaits you on our Fan Page. Also, if you like the crops, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
September 23, 2019
- Usability improvements:
– Added sorting for Achievements. You can now sort by Level, New, Unclaimed, Completion.
– Barn, Kitchen, Craft Shack, Achievements, etc. now remember your sorting preferences.
– Added profanity filter to nicknames. Please note that writing any offensive nickname may result in a permanent ban.
– Added level limit to the hourglass button (let friends know…) so you don’t choose a higher level achievement by mistake.
– Reordered lemonades by level. If you were unlocking a lemonade in slot 3 for example, it will be switched to the proper one.
- IMPORTANT: we are NOT banning people with 2 accounts, or accounts simply because they are on the same IP. We are NOT here to remove your husband, nephew, grandson, etc. from the game. We hate policing and much prefer to focus to work on new content for you. We are only removing from Competitions (not banning from the game) accounts that try to circumvent Ballast, that’s it. Meaning, one Edition play with one account, then the next play with the other, so they as a player have 0 Ballast each Edition. So it’s a very, very narrow case. We do this by analyzing multiple gameplay factors. We don’t take these decisions based on messages we get (although they start investigations) and we don’t try to settle personal differences. We don’t take sides and our only concern is that something or somebody does not break our ToS and to keep a fun, safe and respectful towards others play environment.If you worry you’ll end up in the top-50 by accident (although we can clearly differentiate between normal gameplay and sustained efforts, so you shouldn’t worry) simply checking “Don’t participate in Competitions” permanently / at least 2 consecutive Editions on all but one account that you choose for Competitions would do the trick.To conclude, don’t alternate between accounts when playing in Competitions to avoid Ballast.Happy farming!
September 21, 2019
- Nature’s Boost! Each time you level up, rain will come and grow all your crops and trees! So make sure to have all your plots planted and trees harvested before levelling up!
- New award – Resilience Medal. Awarded if you placed in top 25 previous Edition, then this Edition you place in top 11-50. It is a prize for players who overcome Ballast and still get into the top.
September 19, 2019
- Cat, Dog and Peacock are back strolling, and they do it better than ever! We took the time they stayed put to teach them a few tricks:
– the cat attacks the dog when you send the dog after it, then runs away. Sometimes. Sometimes it just ignores the dog, as before.
– the dog now comes running when you call it to a place.
– the peacock runs away from the dog but sometimes it rattles it’s tail and it scares the dog away.
– improved walking (less zig-zagging).
– the dog and peacock cannot enter the Greenhouses, but the cat always finds a way to sneak inside. Cats are cats.
- You can now rename the Peacock and the Alpaca.
- 5 new recipes and an Oil Press product are here to make good use of the new crops!For starters, try the delicious Zucchini Carrot Fritters. Crispy with a healthy twist, they’re ready in a few minutes and pair ideally with a cool dollop of yogurt.Next we have a choice of 2 soups: the Watercress Soup with Poached Egg, bursting with a fresh and peppery flavor, or the crowd-pleaser and family favorite Minestrone – warm, comforting, and smells amazing while it’s cooking.Main course is a Potato, Watercress & Bacon Salad — a winner at any gathering, this salad is best served while the potatoes are still warm, so they absorb all the oil and have maximum flavor. Crispy bits of bacon and peppery watercress perfectly complement each other and bring more color and texture to the salad.Or you can just replace the whole meal with a PB&J Sandwich. This tasty American staple helps the two spreads to harmoniously get along like lifelong friends.Peanut Butter is made in the Oil Press (before you ask, in a farm, sometimes improvisation is an art form).50 Power awaits you on our Fan page. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
- Bug fixes:
– fixed a bug when moving things around the farm made them overlap resulting in errors.
– fixed a bug when the northest crop was invisible although it was ready to harvest.Happy farming!
September 15, 2019
- After listening to player feedback about how they use claiming the ribbons from their friends, we decided to make a few changes:– daily limit for claiming ribbons from friends is increased to 300 claims instead of 100.
– expiry date for claiming ribbons from friends is removed.
– daily requests are increased from 50 to 60.This should cover and exceed all reasonable use cases for even the most hardcore farmers. If you think it’s not, please write us a message exemplifying why not, because we REALLY like to hear them.Best argument for removing the expiry date is why a new player would add a friend with all ribbons earned if she/he cannot benefit from it because they are expired? We did not think of that. But that is why we are developing the game with you, right? 🙂When we initially implemented the ribbon rewards there were far fewer achievements than there are now. Therefore now, if a new player adds a few players with all ribbons earned, without daily claim limit, they can instantly have over 100.000 OPs and 46.000 XP for each. This is not a normal use case, this is (involuntarily) abusing the system and it’s a far cry from what social gaming is intended to be. So the daily limit stays.Happy farming!
September 14, 2019
- 2 new packaged products! Chopped Spinach and Broccoli Florets. We also properly renamed the other packaged veggies.
- New 2XP Pin! For details on how it works an how it can be activated, please see this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/clm-newbie/what-is-the-swan-pin/
- Claims for Ribbons (UPDATED: collecting from Neighbors, NOT your Ribbons that you save for Competitions) will now expire after 2 weeks (UPDATE: increased to 1 month) and are limited to 100 per day. We do not believe it’s normal to come after a year to find a list with hundreds of claims. Plus, clicking on lists with hundreds of claims is not an experience we had in mind when developing a farming game. Not to mention it can mess up gifting. Also, using link aggregator sites is strictly forbidden.
September 10, 2019
- We have a brand new Help and News sections to share with you! They are also automatically Multilanguage (Google Translate), so our international farmers won’t have to copy & paste text each time we publish something new.
- For now there are only a few articles, answering the most often-asked questions during the last week, but we’ll add a lot more these days, and will improve and update the articles often, so be sure to check it regularly, or any time you aren’t sure about a game feature. Of course, if you don’t find what you are looking for, please message us!
September 4, 2019
- Gifting is not working due to Facebook (on their side). We are working with them to solve the issue. We will notify you with a popup when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience!
- Graphical and performance improvements.
August 31, 2019
- If you win a Treasure Chest this Edition and you also won a Treasure Chest in the previous Edition (in spite of the ballast), your Trophy and Treasure Chest will have a gold medal (permanent on the Treasure Chest).
- If you still got the podium you deserve the bragging rights, so, yeah.
- Fixed Clover pollen (we put the exact same pollen grain from the old Clover) and added 2 extra clover flowers for the last stage, so you know when it’s done.
August 30, 2019
- Changed all “troublemaker” seeds to make them more visible: Lettuce, Pumpkins, Carrots, Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries.