The Autumn Event appears as an icon at the top-right part of your game window, and is scheduled for 14 days.
Click on the icon to open the Autumn Event 2023 menu and place the table to start the contest.
If you have other items in front of your farm and don’t have space to place the table, you can cancel placing the table, store the items with the Add to Warehouse Tool, then open the contest again to place the table when there’s room.
After that, check what you have to do in order to earn the big prize by clicking the Autumn Event 2023 icon again.
What’s the Prize?
The Grand Prize for the Autumn Event is a Kerry Cow and an Ayam Cemani Chicken.
To earn them you have to complete all 3 parts of the Autumn Event.
You can also win a Farmhouse Halloween Theme if you finish the Make Spooky Recipes contest.
All contests have to be completed in main farm, not Bellflower Meadow.
1. Harvest Crops
Harvest crops daily to find Halloween Candies!
New on Halloween Day: Trick-or-treat! Your neighbors can visit you, ask for candies, then redeem it for OPs. When you run out of candies, they can “decorate” your Farmhouse with Toilet Paper. You can then collect the Toilet Paper and redeem it for OPS. Don’t worry — you will still get the OP rewards for trading Candies when the Event ends. (feature coming very soon).
In order to participate in the Trick-or-treat event, you need to buy and place a Farmhouse on your property.
After the event ends, you will be able to exchange the Candies for OPS.
A minimum of 349 Candies are required to finish this part of the event.
Using Rain to instantly grow crops gives extra Candies.
The contest is created so that a normal player who plants their plots in the morning, for example, and harvests them in the evening, can find all Candies if they play daily during the event.
We reward additional daily harvests with some extra Halloween Candies. Also, as mentioned before, the use of Rain is rewarded regardless of how many times a player harvests per day.
After your “day” resets you will get more Candies on your harvest. One “day” is 20 hours since you collected your first Candies the previous day — so the “day” resets based on your own schedule.
2. Make Spooky Recipes
Make these new Halloween Recipes in your Farm Kitchen and unlock all 9 Spooky Recipes from the Collection, to win the Farmhouse Halloween Theme.
Spooky Recipes collection. This contest is hard. Once you complete the collection, you can keep the Spooky Recipes Table. These 9 Recipes will be seasonal, meaning they will be available to make again for next year’s Halloween season, for this Contest winners. We hope the gifts from the Coupon Code in our last post on the Fan Page will help you complete it.
- In order for farmers who are level 26 or higher to complete the Event, we have temporarily lowered the ingredients levels to level 26. After the Event ends, the ingredients will revert to their initial level.
- When the Easter Event ends, whatever Gear, Trees and Crops you purchased that are normally available at a level higher than your current one will be removed from your farm and you will get your Coins back through a pop-up window notifying you of this.
- If you are at a lower level and you completed the Collection, you will keep it in your Collections tab, and you will be able to make the individual recipes for the level you are at —provided that by next season you won’t reach the level for the last spooky recipe. Spooky Recipes give really nice profit and XP.
- A recipe contains Portobello Mushrooms, meaning Joe has to have studied the plates. Please CLICK HERE if you need help with getting Joe to study the Portobello Mushrooms plate.
- Finishing the Spooky Recipes contest once is enough for it to count for the Autumn Contest, to make the recipes next Halloween when they’ll be unlocked again (remember, this collection is seasonal), and to get the collection in your Achievements after the event ends. If you restart it a second time it’s up to you, but the first time will count, so don’t worry. Also, the table will show as full, too, if you finish it once — it will show full after the event ends.
Now, let’s make these recipes in the Farm Kitchen!
To unlock a new Spooky Recipe, make the required amount of the previous Spooky Recipe. The game will then automatically move you to the next Spooky Recipe plate, for simplicity. You can check the required amount for each plate if you hover with your mouse cursor over the recipe in the recipes book.
To make the Spooky Recipes you will need Scary Recipe Templates.
You can either ask your friends for Scary Recipe Templates by clicking the green “Ask” button when you run out, you can click the 2 RC button under it to buy one, or you can get bundles of pickle recipe cards from the Shop > Specials tab.
Some recipes require mushrooms. Please CLICK HERE for more info on foraging for mushrooms if you need help.
Complete the collection to win a Farmhouse Halloween Theme!
3. Complete Autumn Quests
Complete all Autumn Quests to collect all 4 Aster varieties along the road, and complete this Contest!
After you complete each Daily Autumn Quest (with multiple parts), you can claim your gift.
As usual, quests appear at the top-left of your screen, and this is the first subquest of the first “day of quests”.
After you complete each Autumn Daily Quest, you can unlock either a new Aster flower, OR a bag of Fertilizer, alternatively!
Each of the 7 “days” of quests is made up of 3-4 smaller quests (usually in the well-known format: plant, harvest, collect, make). These subquests are numbered if you open up the quest and look at the top-right, under the quest’s description.
As mentioned above, finish the 3-4 subquests to claim your daily gift 🙂
You get a new “day of quests” 20 hours after starting your previous daily quests. You can check when your next “day of quests” will begin by opening the Halloween Event menu.