November 13, 2022
We got LOTS of messages asking about the White Swan from the first Halloween Deal. To answer all of them, for players that didn’t got the Deal with the White Swan, we added 2 new Deals with exactly the difference in prizes and money between the original Deal with the White Swan and the Deal you purchased, so that everybody has the exact same Deal, plus the original Deal that included the White Swan, for players that missed the Deals. Because we got messages saying players didn’t notice the Deals popup, from now on we will also open the Deals popup once, the first time they’re available. In other news regarding the river pond, and because a while ago we had a post showcasing it, we will soon add some cattails and water lilies back on the river pond, so that the Swan(s) have a prettier area to swim around.
November 12, 2022
Added possibility to claim the Black Swan if you won the contest, and the White Swan from the Halloween Deal. Usually we add the main prize on the day you can technically finish the contest (some of you actually finish it within 30 minutes after this time, wow), but this year we decided to wait until the White Swan was available (nov. 12). Two nice new crafts are also available for it.
We spent this extra time to implement the NEW, bigger and upgraded landscape, so that the swans can swim exactly on the river pond from our Fan Page post. Autumn and Winter landscapes also got the upgrade. You will find it’s quite bigger, to accommodate the update with more land, BUT, due some tricks we did, it’s also smaller in your video memory and RAM. Hope you enjoy it!
October 30, 2022
All info on the Autumn Event 2022 can be found here:
October 27, 2022
Halloween is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Autumn Event Prizes, and for more gifts!
Note: after you unlock all 8 Brine Mixed Pickles and the Autumn Event ends, we will remove the special ingredient from the recipe, since every recipe already has 2 Salt, and lots of ingredients. For this particular contest, you will need to make a certain amount (about 10-12) of each pickle jar, and you will automatically be moved to the next jar. You will only be able to make the required jar for the Contest, so you don’t make other jar by mistake, until you unlock all jars. Also, because some ingredients are at a higher level, we temporarily decreased the levels for the required ingredients to level 29 (the Event entry level).
October 24, 2022
Pickles are here! And not just pickles, they come with 3 new Gear and 1 new Achievement. Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Canner, Giant Fermentation Barrels, Root Cellar, the Pickles, and for more gifts!
All info about Pickles and pickling here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/pickles-and-pickling/
We can’t wait to see how you will organize the jars on the shelves in the Root Cellar! As always, times, prices, are up to change based on your usage and feedback. Fermentation takes usually a couple of days, and the rewards are very generous. Gameplay-wise, it’s best to think of them as an ‘investment bank’, where they produce Coins without you having to do much.
PS: Halloween contest is coming very soon. Perfecting how to throw cabbages in the giant barrels and debating how many pickles fit on each shelf took us longer than expected, and we needed to publish this big update with lots of new stuff before the contest.
September 27, 2022
- upon receiving your feedback, which was very clear and we heard it, we significantly decreased the Horse’s detraining speed. A few notes, to answer some questions you also sent to us:
– if you don’t want to participate in Horse Events, you can view the Horse simply as another animal. You give the Horse Carrots, and you receive a bag of 20 Fertilizer in return, so it “produces” Fertilizer. You need to train it (gallop or trot) and spend 200 Energy, and when the Horse stops, it will give this Fertilizer, daily.
– the Events still need Leagues – where the winners are matched up against other winners next Event, so it’s more challenging. We are currently working on another thing most of you long time players know is coming soon. 🙂 Then, we will get back and improve the Events, and also add the other Event.
– we don’t have a solution right now if you didn’t train the Horse for a long time and want to get it back to Event levels of Strength. You will simply have to click on Trot, then click the Resume Farming button, whenever you visit Bellflower Meadow. This is the way it was intended to work – WHEN you want to participate in Events, you train the Horse, and participate. You don’t have to keep the Horse’s strength to a certain level, and you don’t have to participate in Events continuously. This is the way we design every feature of the game, since it’s a game where you play to relax.
- fixed “snow” (white background) after exiting the Log Cabin.
August 26, 2022
- top requested fixes:
– foraging plants and Orchard Grass are generated all at once. They appear in ‘growing sprees’, one every few seconds, for a total of about 1 minute. This way, the situation where you go to the end of the map to harvest a mushroom, then another mushroom appears exactly in the opposite corner is no more. If the daily counter resets, a growing spree will appear 2 minutes after you log in.
– Daily Tasks time reduced from 24 hours to 20 hours.
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– changed the Horse is thirsty/hungry warnings to appear when you press on the Horse’s buttons that command it to move or jump. This way, you can first click on the Horse to open the menu and see the Energy and stats.
– fixed wrong Obstacle showing in Event Obstacles.
– implemented progressive detraining. The higher the level, the slower the Horse detrains, so it remains at that high level for longer.
– added some Charts in the Stats menu. You will have to wait for the data to populate the charts, as days pass.
– several other small improvements (sounds, animations, usability).
We are still working on perfecting the formula for the Style Points. The data is the same, it’s only how we display it to you we are working on. Style Points are an “average” of the points you get for each jump. Outstanding: 10, Great: 8, Good:7, Decent: 5, Failed: 0. A failed jump is counted as a half jump. For example, if you have 10 successful jumps and one failed, the total points are divided by 10.5.
August 22, 2022
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– fixed Horse’s stats decreasing too fast (Strength, Stamina, Speed) (more than twice that we intended). Type Coupon Code HRF5GT in the XP Bar > Stats&Skills > Vouchers to redeem 5 free Horse Racing Feed Mix A, so you can get the stats back up. By detraining too fast, for the second Event you had Strength level 4, and it would take AGES for you to get back to level 5,6,7… clearly not what we intended. Target is, if you train your Horse twice a day (at about 4 hour intervals, for a full bar of Energy), you should be able to do all obstacles no problem.
– fixed 5294 ‘storage is full’ bug – horse Fertilizer was not counted correctly in the Old Shack.
– fixed game freeze/game not saving when travelling to farm after putting the Horse in the Stable.
– now, using Racing Feed doesn’t make the Horse full, so you can use it any time you like. Racing Feed doesn’t conflict with the Horse’s carrot-eating schedule.
– added possibility to see other player’s activated Swan Pins (earned XP counts double, especially in Competitions). When you open the Competitions window, you will see a new icon in each player’s box, during the time a player has the Swan Pin activated.
– added Racing Feed Mix A prizes. Hover over any place to see the quantity. Winner takes 8. All players in Competitions Top 50 get at least 1 bag of Racing Feed Mix A. (WIP)
- other fixes:
– fixed depth sorting for birds in Bellflower Meadow – if they hid behind a tree, they would still show up in front. Now if a Bird goes behind a tree, it is hidden and also has transparency, when you toggle transparency on/off.
– fixed a bug where when you collected a Clover and the Bees were in the air, they were returning to the hive, but you could still hear them buzzing.
Thanks so much for the feedback, we are improving the Horse based on it!
August 17, 2022
Horses are here! Ready to train and transform yours into a Champion? Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Horse, and for more gifts!
With gorgeous graphics and real-life sounds, this is not pretending to ‘train’ a horse that sits into a square by feeding it different things, or other gameplay tricks that are practically the same thing, but with different clothes. You actually command your Horse to stay, walk, trot, gallop and jump, on a big Horse Arena.
In complexity terms, it’s practically a whole game inside the game. It took us longer than expected to develop it, we did much more than the initial concept, because it just felt right (and fun), and we think you, the fans of the game for such a long time, deserve it. Since this is a farming game, having a horse and a gameplay for it inspired as much as possible by real life felt the appropriate thing to do.
All info about the Horse in this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/the-horse/
Although the article is full of numbers and details, actually playing with your Horse is a breeze. We’ve gone to great lengths to make having and training the Horse as easy for you as possible. There are some simple Quests to guide you, and there are 3 new Achievements: Hold Your Horses, Haywire, and Home Stretch. Oh, did we mention the Horse also gives Fertilizer? 🙂
As usual, and because nobody has something similar to this in a farming game as far as we know, the Horse and how it works is in beta, and we might adjust how it works based on your feedback and how you use it. So, if some task might seem too long or too short, don’t worry about it, we’ll adjust accordingly. For the moment, we wish for you to just have fun playing with the Horse around your farm!
June 4, 2022
- various usability improvements:
– you now can turn on or off Automation for any Gear or Animal by simply hovering over it for 1 second. A small button will appear. This way, you don’t have to open any popup, as you did before. This is useful especially with the Brief Objects Info setting. You can turn off this setting by clicking on your OP Bar and unchecking the Show Automation buttons on hover setting.
– Open/Close all Greenhouses buttons are removed from the OP Bar popup, where they didn’t belong, and now appear when hovering over the bottom corner (base) of any Greenhouse for 1 second.
– Special Orders notifications now appear only when the Special Week changes, not when the prizes change (they change daily). This way, you don’t need to click on that popup daily just to turn off the notifications.
- added 2 new badges you can activate:
– Stock Master – have at least 1 of all items available for your level in the Barn (when you check Show products with 0 quantity, you should have no such ‘red’ items). To activate the badge, you need to have them for more than 5 minutes in your Barn, so the counter registers them.
– Stock Wizard – same as the above, but with Silver and Gold Starred produce. Extremely hard to obtain. Don’t even bother.
- rearranged the badge order in the Farmer Business Card, added above mentioned badges, and added the Competition Winner badge in the Farmer Business Card, so for example orange Neighbors can see they are able to invite players with some SERIOUS game to be their Neighbors.
- when you hover over your Neighbor’s level star in the Neighbors Bar for 1.5 seconds, you can see their Farmer Business Card and records (Max XP/1 day, Max Crops harvested, etc.).
- you can now pause the Daily Reward counter. CLM is a game where you play to relax, and if you care about this counter, we don’t want you to be stressed about losing the count when you go on vacation, or simply can’t be around the computer for a few days. You can pause the counter for a total of 14 days. You can find this feature in the top right of the Daily Reward popup.
- we created The Blue Marble Award, for players who log in the game for 365 consecutive days.
May 17, 2022
- usability improvements that will make producing with Gears easier:
– when clicking Go to Gear from Orders now take you directly to the product to make inside any popup (Jam’r, Shacks, Kitchen, etc.), and the product is highlighted with an orange border. This way, you can produce things much easier, and you don’t have to remember what product was needed.
– Lemonade Stand now has a queue too.
– other small improvements.
May 14, 2022
- major improvements on how the Complex Gears work. Complex Gears are the ones with popups: Spice Shack, Pastry Oven, Ice Cream Cart (Lemonade Stand coming soon). We hope these improvements will help you build a stock of all items easier.
– we now have a queue with circles, similar to the Kitchen, but made to work the same way the Gears work (you add ingredients, and you can collect a maximum of 3 items). This way, you won’t make one at a time only.
– tip: after you add 3 products to the queue, you can add an extra one, if you turn on Automation.
– improved clarity on all popups for how Automation works — you now can see what you have selected for Automation below the close button in any popup.
- Ketchup Wiz is now called Sauce Wiz, it is now a Complex Gear, and has following characteristics:
– 2 new Sauce Wiz products: Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste.
– Pizza now uses Tomato Sauce instead of Ketchup, so we can escape potential blasphemy accusations from our Italian players. 🙂 Also, Lasagna is made with Tomato Paste instead of Ketchup.
– Orange Icing, Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise havem been moved from the Kitchen to the Sauce Wiz.
– several recipes related to these ingredients have been modified accordingly (most got prices increased).
– 1 new product for Winemaker: Apple Cider Vinegar, useful for making Ketchup.
- fixed a big Network Delay bug. Players with slower computers should see less Network Delay messages.
May 9, 2022
- Raisins Mix is now made in the Spice Shack, instead of the Kitchen, from Golden Raisins and Red Raisins, 2 new Solar Dryer products.
May 8, 2022
- added more brackets in levels above 200 in Competitions.
May 6, 2022
NEW Gear and Recipes! The Grain Flaker crushes Oats into Rolled Oats, and the new Recipes make good use of the Crops and Fruits we recently added to the game. To find out all about them, be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Recipes and Grain Flaker, and for more gifts!
May 5, 2022
– we have a new setting, Stock indicators, that when enabled, shows little circles of different colors in the Gear selector popups, Kitchen, Craft Shack, Lemonade Stand, etc. This way, it’s much easier for you to see at a glance what produce or recipes you don’t have, and what you need more of. Especially useful when completing Orders.
– Red circle = no stock in your Barn.
– Yellow circle = stock under 5 items in your Barn.
– Recipes popup (the one with the Make button) now shows how many recipes you have in your Barn, so you don’t have to always get out to this popup. Hover over the Recipe image or Recipe title.
– added when is the next time a Special Order appears, after you complete one. Hover over any Special Order in the Special Orders popup.
- bug fixes and performance improvements:
– improved game loading performance and size at refresh.
– improved UI, so it takes less RAM space, so for players with old computers on the RAM limit should give less freezes.
– fixed a Chicken Coop bug, Tyrone freezing when eating Popcorn plus other several bugs.
– improved the way the game handles Out of sync events.
April 28, 2022
new Settings menu. We have regrouped the settings to be more clear and fixed some issues there. There is also a new Privacy section in the XP Bar > Farmer Profile tab, that also got an upgrade. Two settings have moved there.
- Mushroom House bug:
– there was a bug with the Mushroom House since last year, that always gave Energy bars, between 1 and 2. Supposed behavior was that it should give Energy Bars in the same amount as the other gifts, not always.
– also there was another bug (this one since many years ago), that didn’t limit how many houses you are allowed to have on your farm (a maximum of 1).
We fixed the bug, but many players wrote us asking about why the houses don’t give Energy Bars like they used to. Upon more investigations, we saw many players had more than 10 Mushroom Houses. This clearly was not the intended goal when we launched them.
Please keep in mind that you should always read the items descriptions, consult the Help section, or ask us directly about details of the game. The Mushroom House description says “Visit every 3 hours during Easter to receive a new gift! The Mushroom House is inhabited by a very generous character. It also has at least 3 rooms, because you can turn on and off the lights by clicking on the windows.” — it does not promise any gift in particular, it just says you receive gifts. This is in response to players writing us about the Gifts.
Also, as per our Terms and Conditions (and as any game’s Terms, for that matter), if you find a bug or an exploit, you should report it to us. However, clearly this wasn’t your fault or an obvious bug, so:
– all players with more than 1 Mushroom House will have them deducted and the RC refunded to their accounts, with 49 RC for each Mushroom House.
– you obviously get to keep also all rewards the little villages of Mushroom Houses gave.
Next year, we will reintroduce the Energy Packs back in the Gifts list for the Mushroom House, and it will be as generous as before or even more, comparative to a single house now.
- various improvements:
– fixed an Automation bug where when moving Lemonade and Ice Cream Stands gave an Automation error.
– various other bug fixes.
removed the Easter decorations from the Shop and made a few “neutral” ones available all-year-round.
PS: we know that for some players Tulips, Narcissus and chocolate eggs are missing from Barn. This happened during a scheduled upgrade of our servers. You will have them back on your Barn very soon.
April 22, 2022
new feature! You can claim Ribbons directly from the Activity tab for Orange Neighbors, since you are not friends on Facebook and you can’t collect through the Facebook channels (posts on their page, groups, Fan Pages).
– working on Ribbons activities remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Facebook friends remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Orange Neighbors, for Like & Collect! remain in the Activity tab for 1 day.
- there is a second page for Frank’s Exchange, where you can exchange Purple Vouchers for Train Tickets and Fuel for Power.
- various improvements:
– Orders texts now don’t overflow their cards.
– effects when earning XP, OP, Power are now more precise when icons go to their value bars.
– clicking on an Order items (Info, Go to Gear…) now work for many more items, and when you click on any of these buttons to open a popup window, when you close it, you get the Orders popup back.
April 16, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– players who won the Easter Contest now can claim the Rooster. You can also name him. In the following days, we will continue to improve the Coop and Rooster behaviour.
– added hedges and topiaries (the ones from the Beau Jardin set, the one with the Peacock) in the Decorations tab. Added a new Hedges & Topiaries sub-filtering category (bottom left of the Shop window).
– added the Water Lilies Pond in the Shop and added small animations. If you find the center leaf on the pond and click on it, you will disturb the cousin of Dennis (the little creature from the Bellflower Meadow swamp).
– edited the Easter Quests popups for clarity. Now we have Quests and Subquests (each Quest can have between 1 and 4 Subquests). No more of that confusion with days and what a quest is not being clear enough, we hope.
April 13, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– added the Chocolate Eggs Collection to the Seasonal Collections tab. It will remain there for farmers who completed this Collection.
– NEW FEATURE! – you can now add your Ameraucana Eggs Collection to the Barn for a really nice profit and XP, and start another Collection!
– only the first Ameraucana Eggs Collection gives a Golden Chicken statue.
– now, when you find a new Ameraucana Egg color, it will be added to the Collection, and the others (already discovered colors) are added to the Barn. Before, the egg ‘magically’ was added to both the Barn and Collection.
– you can click to pack the Collection in a nice display Crate. This step is undoable, just in case you don’t want to start another collection and just clicked out of curiosity. In the next popup, you can Unpack it (undo), or Add it to the Barn (permanent change) and start another Collection.
– added the Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Fairy Cream, Snowdrops, Lilac and Crocus seed boxes to the Shop, for players who didn’t complete last year’s contest.
- bug fixes:
– fixed a bug with crops growth time in Bellflower Meadow not being calculated correctly if you had irrigation and/or greenhouses.
April 10, 2022
New Easter Contest! Head over to our Fan Page to check out the big prize for this year’s contest, the Rooster. A cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest!
Click here to see the article about the contest.
– 1 Rooster
– 1 single new type of Chicken Coop
– 3 Tulip varieties
– 3 Narcissus varieties
– the old Chicken Coop is now named Chicken Yard. The new Chicken Coop, the one with a blue house, shelters up to 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster.
– the new Chicken Coop sometimes boosts egg production with up to 1 Egg (because the chickens now have a sheltered coop and feel more protected, thus happier).
– the Rooster also boosts egg production with up to 2 Eggs (he protects the chickens and they are happier, and sometimes we suspect he finds worms and other delicacies for them, plus… other stuff).
So, if you have a Chicken Coop with 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster in it, you can collect up to 8 Eggs with just 5 feedings of Corn!
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 7, 2022
today we’re introducing a new feature, Daily Tasks! These are simple tasks you can complete for extra rewards. Key characteristics:
– a Daily Tasks quest appears daily and resets once the interval expires. To see the countdown, hover over the quest.
– once you complete them, you can claim the reward from inside the popup. Once you claim it, the quest disappears and appears again the next day.
– if you clear the Blue Dot, the quest appears again, so you can claim the reward for the Blue Dot.
– if you miss claiming a reward, the rewards queue up in the popup.
– completing the Daily Tasks and also clearing the Blue Dot instantly activates the Daily Player badge.
– Daily Tasks requirements increase as you level up. Rewards increase also.
February 22, 2022 (lots of 2’s)
UPDATE: ‘Orange’ Neighbors is a Beta feature, so there might be a few hours until we iron things out, and about a day until we implement all your suggestions. This feature is absolutely necessary for the future of the game.
New Feature! You can now add Neighbors without having to be friends with them on Facebook! How it works:
– there is a new tab in your Neighbors popup. There you’ll find players you can add to your Neighbors bar. They will appear in your Neighbors list with an orange color instead of the usual green color.
– you can add up to 10 ‘orange’ Neighbors.
– you can Send/Receive up to 50 invites for this new type of Neighbors.
– after you’ve added a Neighbor, you will have to wait for 3 days in order to remove them from your Neighbors bar.
– before accepting or sending invites, you can look over their stats by checking out their Farmer Business Cards (details below), to see if they are daily players, etc.
– there is a new Neighbor Key (a unique 6-digit code generated automatically for you). You can give your key to anybody, and they can send you invites, or you can invite them to be your Neighbor, if they give you their Neighbor Key. Of course, if you post your Key on groups, you might get LOTS of Neighbor requests, so WE ADVISE GIVING THE NEIGHBOR KEY ONLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGES, NOT ON FACEBOOK GROUPS.
– there is a new Setting – Appear in search for Neighbors. If you disable it, you won’t be visible in the Search For Neighbors tab for other players.
Adding Facebook Friends as Neighbors works just as before. The only difference is you will find their invites in the new Invitations tab, instead of the Inbox tab, so you don’t mix Neighbors with Gifts.
Why this feature?
We saw that 60% of players don’t have any Neighbors, and farming is a lot more fun with Neighbors. Neighbors send you gifts, precious building materials and special ingredients. Also, they can be a great source of inspiration in farm design and game progress.
Of course, some of you prefer to play alone, and in this case you can just ignore the new Search for Neighbors tab. But many players want to have Neighbors, but they don’t want to befriend somebody on Facebook for it. So, we listened to you and created this new feature.
When we created the Neighbors system, Facebook worked in a different way, and games did things according to that. What we do now is just adapting our system to the new way of doing things, so the initial social part of the game works again as intended.
- New Feature! Farmer Business Cards – express your style by creating your own Business Card that shows your stats and records! Choose between 11 backgrounds and 10 symbols, for a total of 110 combinations!
- bug fixes and improvements:
– level up reward is received AFTER closing the popup, so you can clearly see it adds up.
– fixed Joe cutting shrubs one by one and not finishing the Plan.
– shop info popup optimization and bug fix (some black triangles appearing).
– fixed Evaporator sometimes not showing tasting results for slow computers.
– mine boulders generated correctly before entering The Mines.
– fixed Seeding tool (1 4 9) sometimes not saving which seeds have been planted.
– skip delete confirmation for shrubs and shrub beds.
– improved joe path towrards objects when executing plans
January 11, 2022
added the Christmas Lollipops collection to the Collections tab, for players who completed this contest.
- fixed a bug where Neighbors appeared and disappeared. Was related to some invites not being answered in less than 24 hours.
January 2, 2022
updated the Game so that you can claim Conan if you got the 3 Donkeycoins to save him.
How it works:
– to find Conan around the farm, hover over the Map icon and click on Find Conan. He roams anywhere on the free land around the farm.
– you can feed Conan 1 Carrot (this resets every 3 hours), and receive 100 XP. Once you select the Carrot, Conan will run after it, so you can guide him around the farm like this… in a way. You should feed him faster if you care for your ears, though. 🙂
With this little donkey, you achieve more with the carrot than with the stick.
– if you have the Smelter (thus Bellflower Meadow), you can put Donkey Shoes on Conan and have him wear them for good luck.
– after 20 hours, you can click to startle him, so he can kick back and lose a shoe each time he’s startled. He only loses the back ones, so you’ll have to do this twice.
– craft Lucky Donkey Shoe Souvenirs in the Craft Shack and sell them. There is no special order for them, and they will bring a NICE profit.
Wishing you and your families happiness, health, and prosperity in 2022. All the best from the CLM team! Happy New Year! 🙂