Pinned news: We will transition to HTML5 by the end of the year, when Flash will be gone.
Hello dear farmers, just wanted to let you know we are aware of the issues experienced with the game in some browsers. We didn’t change anything in the game, we’re still checking, but most probably it’s something the browsers changed. Since Flash will be gone at the end of the year, we’re not expecting much support or interest from them to fix it as soon as they can.
That is why, we plan to add a HTML5 WIP (Work In Progress) link next week, so, worst case scenario until the HTML5 version is fully ready, you can at least plant, harvest, use the gear, feed the animals and sell your produce, without any unexpected surprises / game speed issues from the browsers. You will of course be able to switch back and forth between Flash and HTML5 versions.
Our current status is:
Working in HTML5:
– feeding animals
– using gear
– kitchen, craft shack
To be converted to HTML5:
– log cabin
– font effects
– visiting neighbors
– farm chat
– foraging, crops management, logging, skills, quests (Joe stuff)
HTML5 tools for games only recently have matured enough, to the point we could make the most informed decision on how to convert the game. We’re constantly creating scripts to automate this task and make the conversion even faster, to the point we will be ahead of schedule.
Until the conversion is ready, we will update the game with only small things (such as the Happy Egg Carrier in your Craft Shack). We’re not currently planning anything for Halloween (although we will put all previous Halloween stuff in the Shop), because we’re fully focused on getting the HTML5 game to you as fast as we can.
Thanks for taking the time to read this info! 🙂
- Now, Neighbors can help you cut that pesky “Orchard” Grass and Wild Bushes! A setting will prompt you to choose if you allow them to do so.
– you have 50 “Visit Energy”, allowing you to help 5 Neighbors, if they have Bellflower Meadow. Visit Energy IS NOT Joe’s energy!
– you must click 10 times on any grass or bush. You get your reward when you click the 10th time. If you quit midway and get back to your farm, you will have to start over.
– all grass and bushes gives 2 loot for you, and 8 for the Neighbor. You also get 15 XP for helping.
– example: if many Neighbors choose to cut the same grass at the same time, each Neighbor gets 2 grass, and you get 8 grass, waiting for you when you refresh / travel between farms.
– example: if you have 48 loot waiting to be picked up and a Neighbor helps you, it will allow the 8 grass above the 50 loot limit, so you will find 56 loot waiting for you at BfM reload.
– example: If you have 50 loot wating, the Neighbors won’t be able to help you, so you better pick up your loot, if you want to get rid of those plants without consuming Joe’s energy.
- Added a Best Neighbors tab in the Activity window, so you can keep track on the amounts of gifts received/sent to a certain Neighbor. List populates when a Neighbor sent you a gift. Counter starts from now. Counter registers when you send a gift, not when the Neighbor claims it. Counter registers when you help somebody building something too. Counter updates at game refresh.
- you can now move Rustic Fences and Weathered Green Fences back to your farm and decorate your farm with them. Also, you can move other items – insecticide, pesticide, etc.
- Beta invites for Bellflower Meadow are again available.
- every farmer with land in Bellflower Meadow gets 2 Sell from Barn Tickets, valid for 6 hours each, when activated. You’ll find them in the Vouchers tab.
- now, when you hover over any required ingredients icon in the Gear selectors, you see ALL required materials in the text bubble.
- added Zzz icon over the Neighbors inactive in the game for more than 10 days, so you can easily see who to send Gift requests to, and have the best chance to receive some back. Also, you won’t be able to visit these Neighbors, but you will have the possibility to “Wake them up”, and they receive a game request (as per Facebook available tools and recommendations). After they enter the game, you can visit them again.
- now Tyrone doesn’t stop the Truck engine when coming to the farm or BM loaded, so you don’t forget the items in the Truck and go back with them. He even honks if you don’t click to unload.
- fixed a 5109 bug related to eggs priority.
- fixed a longtime 5159 bug when adding produce in the Train crates, if it was used by automation, and there was no more produce in Barn.
- added a button to see what crops and trees are ready in BM — click on the little tree inside the Map popup window.
- improved Orders and added the new items for them.
- shortened the time it takes between your farm and BM.
- added 3 new recipes: Marshmallows (made in your Farm Kitchen), Roasted Marshmallows (made by the Campfire) and Bacon, Egg and Potato Breakfast Skillet, made inside the Log Cabin, on the stove. There’s 2 Green Vouchers, 40 Power and 40 Energy for you to claim on our Fan Page, and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new recipes and the campfire, and for more gifts!
- added possibility to start a Campfire in front of the Log Cabin.
- added possibility to start a fire inside the Fireplace in the Log Cabin.
- added the Breakfast Skillet in Joe’s energy menu.
- now when you hover on Joe for a short time it shows you his Backpack quantity.
- changed how Engineering works – now, instead of crafting an Axe for 36 hours, you research it only one time, then craft it in 30 minutes, for example. First axe and pickaxe of any type goes to equip Joe.
- added possibility to craft superior Axes and Pickaxes that you can sell. This way, we close a gameplay loose thread, so you can do something with all the minerals you mine.
- added a new Orders location, Sarah M & C – she will order some axes from you, and she will reward you with coins, Purple Vouchers (good for upgrading the Backpack), and Oxy Propane Tanks that she happens to have around her workshop, a useful coincidence.
- fixed a bug in The Mines where you couldn’t break rocks.
- increased prices for: Mountain Stone – was 4, is 9; Bush Wood – was 9, is 13; Fir Resin – was 3, is 19; Fir Cone – was 2, is 19; Beech Tree Seed – was 3, is 16; Acorn – was 15, is 17; Elm Tree Seed – was 4, is 14; Samara – was 10, is 15; Orchard Grass – was 1, is 19.
- added separate Blue Dot for The Mines.
- improved info popup when hovering over forest trees – added what axe is required for them and other small improvements.
- now you can find Joe on map (hover over the Map icon and a button will appear).
- you can now put fertilizer bags back into the Warehouse, IF you haven’t used any fertilizer.
- press Space to rotate decorations inside the Log Cabin while selecting Move now works.
- fixed beehives, trees, fences disappearing when being moved inside the orchards.
- fixed a bug regarding the beehives.
- fixed game exiting fullscreen when leveling up, a bug that partially ruined the fun of leveling up.
- now Energy bar refilling at level up displays correctly, not only at refresh.
- now Rain 100% fully works in both your farm and Bellflower Meadow.
- added possibility to choose where to visit your Neighbors with both farm and BM – after you click on their photo, a popup will ask you to choose where to visit them (only when they’re in BM), in case you need to collect from chests.
- increased the loot for large rocks – if you upgrade the axe to level 2, one hit will give 2 stones; upgrade to axe level 3 – 3 stones. Also increased loot for the bushes by the same amount.
- fixed level-up bug for rain, and every player with BM will get 2x Rain 100%. Tip: You can use the rain from anywhere, and it will rain in both farms!!!
- the main Clouds quest now is completed, and all clouds disapper if you both build the bridge and buy the Dewey Orchard.
During the following days, we’ll fix all things you wrote us about, and also will add back the beta invites for everybody, with the possibility to get back to the old farm at any time you like (although we guarantee you shouldn’t), AND with 2 Sell from Barn vouchers, valid for 6 hours each, that you can use at any time you wish, except Competitions week.
IMPORTANT NOTICE regarding the exclusive Bellflower Meadow content (what you will miss by not adding this expansion):
>> Click here! <<
- added Sunflower, Rhubarb and Quinoa, plus 3 new achievements for them. There’s 120 Fertilizer for you to claim on our Fan Page, and don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new crops, and for more gifts!
- added possibility to visit neighbors when they’re in Bellflower Meadow. Whenever they go to BM, their frame in your Neighbors bar will be green, and you can visit them directly over there, so you can check out their progress and admire them, for the true trailblazers they are.
- various bug fixes and improvements.
- The time Joe takes to look at foraging items is now dependent on his foraging skill. So, he takes considerably less time to recognize if a mushroom is good or not if he has the full 10 points.
- bug fixes and performance improvements.
May 18, 2020
- improved some aspects of the Truck to test this required module ahead of the next update.
- now when you click to accept keyboard controls in fullscreen, it deactivates the game in the background, so you don’t click on a crop by mistake.
April 28, 2020
- performance improvements, especially for computers with older processors.
- slight graphical improvements for landscapes.
April 25, 2020
- doubled everything about Energy, (it’s exactly like before, just that all numbers are doubled), to accommodate some features in the update coming very soon, and for you to have time to get accustomed to it. Changes are as follows:
— later edit – the table is for Energy only, not XP. You can give Joe Gazpacho, Potato Salad and Espresso for Energy, by clicking on the Energy bar. We leaked this by accident with the Easter contest, so it remained there —
- new feature – Peek behind tall objects, available for you to activate in Settings. This works better on the farms with only a few items hidden behind tall objects, compared to the “Toggle visibility” button. You can easily forget “Toggle visibility” on and wonder what happened to the things on your farm, and you constantly have to turn it on or off. Peek behind tall objects works perfectly fine for crowded farms too, but in that case both ways have equally solid cases for usage.
Just Hold F + Hover over the item you wish to look behind, and it will reveal what’s behind it, also deactivating it’s click area, until you hover out, or release the F key. When you activate it, “Toggle visibility” will be disabled, so it’s either one or the other. So now, you can put windmills and goat towers anywhere you want, not just at the back of your farm. It even works for tall corn. This feature is also handy for some things coming.
As a bonus, when you find mushrooms with this feature, if the mushroom is behind a tree, you get double XP for it, because it’s considered truly found, not like when hiding all the trees. 😉 Of course, if you press Toggle visibility to spot the mushrooms first, then switch to this to click on them, it will only give you the normal XP. 🙂
- Updated the Peach and Pine trees.
We also wish to apologize for the botched estimate on our fan page regarding when the beta will be available. As we said, we have all assets ready, so we truly believed 1 month was enough to finish everything up, but apparently implementing the ideas in a fun and intuitive way takes a lot more time than we estimated. We won’t venture again to give another estimate, but it’s really, really close.
Why these things are hard to estimate — let’s say you want to leave the house in the morning (wild thought, nowadays). You know how long it takes you to shower and get dressed, so you can easily estimate when you can be out on your way. But, if you can’t find the keys, you can’t really say you will leave in 5 minutes or 30, because you don’t know when you will find your keys.
In development, these “can’t find the keys” moments are frequent, unfortunately. And, although everything is ready assets wise, we don’t want to skip on quality when implementing the ideas, particularly when many are unique things not found in other games on Facebook. Often, in tests, when we finish a feature to better explain a thing so it will be intuitive for you when you play for the first time, it reveals another issue previously undiscovered, that we need to better explain. And, since we worked for so long on it, we want the experience to be great, even for the beta testers. So again, we’re sorry, but pretty soon we hope you’ll look upon us with different eyes.
Happy Farming, Stay Safe and see you really soon with good news!
February 4, 2020
- performance improvements when opening Kitchen / Barn / Shop popups (there was a slight delay).
- usability improvements for Lemonade Stand. You now can select what to automate from the detailed lemonade view and can see how many you have to unlock also from there.
January 30, 2020
- game performance improvements and optimizations.
- fixed Joe under the truck bug. Now he’s only a farmer, not also a mechanic.
- added a notification system (red circles) on items that go to your Gifts tab in the Barn, so you see what you got.
- fixed Cat and Dog skating around, now they walk normally. Also, if you want to control the Dog, just place Joe on his chair. This way you activate double-clicking for the dog.
January 27, 2020
- added detailed Stats. Click on your XP Bar > Stats tab. There you’ll see your Records & Badges, Ranks and Farm Inventory.
- now you can view how many plots to work until you earn a Seeding / HarvestingTemplate 100%. Hover over the 100% Tickets in Joe’s popup and the info text will appear.
- fixed a bug where Automation wasn’t working when you switched to other product.
- now when you trade the gifts for OP, it doesn’t disappear and jump to the next gift (it just gets transparent), so you don’t click to use something else by mistake, like Rain 100%.
- now Mushrooms and Nettles each grow in their preferred areas.
- now Mushrooms and Nettles don’t grow behind the UI anymore.
- Mushrooms and nettles now earn XP when collected.
- fixed a bug that said Joe is too far even if he was close to a Mushroom.
- approx. 10 other bug fixes related to the new quests and other small game improvements.
January 17, 2020
- We fixed all major bugs for Joe (him not planting, getting stuck, etc.), so he should plant and harvest smoothly. To mark the occasion, you’ll find a gifts package on our fan page. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you enjoy the feature, and for more future gifts!
- We will soon add a popup if Joe is in the middle of work and the game was refreshed. When you log back in, you will choose what to do – resume plan, cancel it or make Joe stay put. Until then, just remember that he will resume work automatically after you log in.
- We added one final band of Lucky Grass, so players who maxed out their farms can see what it’s all about.
January 16, 2020
Bug fixes and improvements:
- Improved Gold Star and Silver Star crops and fruits finding. Silver Star is still difficult to find and Gold Star harder (as they should be), but you should find the experience much better, or at least definitely not frustrating. We are awaiting your feedback! Also, please keep in mind that, as you maximize Joe’s harvesting skill, they will get easier to find. So, with his skill maximized, you should have no trouble filling the 3x – 4x orders from fancy restaurant Le Cuizin (coming very soon). Also we will adjust this after we update the special orders.
- Expanding your farm is much more FUN now! Just click on the Lucky Grass after you expand the farm. 😉
- Fixed the weird white flickering photo (technical drawing) when harvesting something.
- several other fixes including Bees getting confused when Joe harvested their Clover, etc.
January 10, 2020
Several bug fixes and improvements:
- blue dot now takes you to mushrooms (if there are any growing), but only after you finish harvesting and planting the fields! So first it shows what plots or trees you missed, and only then it takes you to the mushrooms.
- now Joe remembers where he was while doing his job, if you refresh the game or visit neighbors, so you don’t waste any templates!
- fixed second order card getting stuck with a red hue.
- made the Continue button for the tornado scene appear after 6 seconds, not when the scene ended (useful for slower computers).
- adjusted Gold and Silver Star trees drop rate so Joe finds them a lot faster, based on your feedback.
- made the blue info text that goes up bigger and stays longer, so you can actually read it (in time, we started to use this method more often, but didn’t update how it works to match it’s new importance).
- added a condition so that Joe skips the planting/harvesting queue if you also harvest or plant while he is doing the same thing, so you don’t get errors. Although, this would be redundant and you could tend to the animals or gear during this time. 🙂
- improved the red circle notification system so it better shows when you earn a template.
- increased distance between Truck, Joe’s chair and Orders Board
- several UI and usability improvements for the new Quests and Joe’s interface.
- several display bugs (Truck not showing up, Joe’s chair, Joe, etc.).
December 24, 2019
– Please be aware that we increased the Beeswax drop rate so you can easily have enough for this contest!
– Visit our page for quite a LARGE FREE GIFTS PACKAGE to last you through the BETA launch for Joe. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE, if you like the new recipes! 🙂 Also IMPORTANT: Each recipe appears after Joe studies the respective Botanical Plate!
- Bug fixes and improvements:
- Fixed an issue where the game was not saving progress.
- Fixed an issue where truck was not showing up.
- Fixed an issue where new mushrooms that pop up didn’t trigger the yellow exclamation sign on the quest so you can see they’re out there.
- Improved how the mushroom quest works so it’s easier to understand.
- Adjusted mushrooms lifetime from 2 hours to 36 hours, so you have plenty of time to pick them up. Probably still not enough, but we’ll wait to see how often you’ll find them. With all Plates studied and all skills developed, you will find quite a lot more mushrooms and nettles, and a lot of them will turn out to be good.
- Fixed ‘delete saved plan’ not working.
- Fixed barn not working in the old engine (we advise you to upgrade to the new engine).
- Added an Ask button in the product selector for the Candle Maker.
- Fixed Joe not finding a path that triggered a freeze. At the moment, he can cross fences, but in the future he will not, so you will have to put gates in place (when we will add gates in the Shop).
- Added a “stay put” mode for Joe. Click on the chair to make him stay put, then click again on the chair to make him stand up.
- Several other bug fixes and improvements
December 22, 2019
Two major updates:
- A new employee in your farm, Joe, that can plant and harvest for you and will enable foraging for wild mushrooms and nettles. All about Joe and the new things you can do, here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/crops-management-plant-harvest-joe/
- The Winter Holidays Event, that will give you the chance to win another Alpaca for free! Oh, AND another Brown Alpaca, so you can have a herd of 3 Alpacas, if you won one last year. There is also a permanent new Gear, the Candle Maker, and a new Contest to collect (Make Holiday Candles). Don’t forget to check our fan page for some free Surprise Candle Molds!
November 15, 2019
Today’s update is only for players who are not interested in Competitions — to allow selling from the Barn during Competitions if “Don’t participate in competition” is checked in Settings. It has no effect on Ballast.
When you check the “Don’t participate in Competitions” option, a confirmation dialog will appear to warn you that you are about to start from scratch — meaning your Competition stats (Coins, XP, orders delivered) will be cleared, but your Ballast will remain the same.
● Now you can sell from Barn during Competitions if you check the “Don’t participate in Competitions” option from Settings — until it will be removed permanently when more land and other selling options are published, and Orders tweaked so you can sell your produce easier in multiple ways.
● If you check the Don’t participate in Competitions and want to participate again, you will start the competition from scratch!
● Fixed a bug which caused automation to stop working for certain animals and gear (machinery).
● Fixed a bug which stopped the planting queue and left seed bags on the plots.
November 4, 2019
● All you need to know about Glass Gem Corn here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/glass-gem-corn/
● Added possibility to buy 1 seed of Glass Gem Corn for 2RC if you used them all by accident (obviously, for contest winners only).
● Added sort by Quantity for Recipes and Crafts, so you know what you need to make for your Orders.
● Added confirmation dialog if you try to sell Glass Gem Corn seeds if you’re under 5 seeds.
● New crates: fixed all crates and fruits in funnels for Jam’r, Oil Press, Juicer, Pie Machine etc. Now they’re FINALLY to scale.
● Added quantity in Gear selectors when you hover over the products requiring multiple ingredients (smoothies, frappe).
October 31, 2019
● New recipe! A Halloween special, the culinary variant of Witches’ Brew, the Pea and Bacon Chowder. Available all year round and made in the cauldron.
● New craft! Rainbow in a Jar, to make good use of your new Glass Gem Corn seed.
● Halloween offers are live!
- New decoration (available in offers only), the Mummy Scarecrow (30 RC), with 3 different animations: threatening trespassers, losing bandages and crawling spider.
- If you completed the Halloween Wreath contest, you now can put a second wreath on your Kitchen door, if you decide to complete the Scary Toys contest again. Must have the Kitchen Halloween theme in order to have the wreath on the door!
● Glass Gem Corn is now available for contest winners. How does it work?
– After you plant your first 20 seeds, when you harvest, you will have about 30 seeds in your Barn. Plant these and you will harvest more, and so on. This will plateau at about 300 seeds (depending on your farm), so you can use some seeds to craft Rainbow in a Jar in your Craft Shack.
– With each DAILY harvest (after planting all your seeds or a majority), you will find 1-3 Unique Glass Gem Corn. First 7 of these will go to complete your Collection, then the next ones will go to your Barn so you can make Glass Gem Corn Display Stands.
– Finding 7 Unique Glass Gem Corn seeds takes about 3 days, depending on how much you harvest. It works like finding Beeswax or collecting Ice from your Cool Packer, only you can find more Unique Corn in a day if you use lots and lots of rain or fertilizer to harvest many plots — which we do not recommend. Sticking to 1 daily harvest will yield the best ROI.
– special 3X order for the Display Stand coming soon (we first want to see how many Unique Corn you find, so we can tweak accordingly (based also on your eventual feedback), so that you have the most fun experience possible).
● Several bug fixes, including a critical bug affecting performance during certain operations (like planting cucumbers) that made the game slower and slower while playing.
October 29, 2019
● The Halloween Craft Shack Theme is now available for the Halloween Toys contest winners!
- Click on the white pumpkin from your Halloween Craft Shack to switch between decorations.
- Dial up or down the scariness of your Craft Shack – choose the first theme for just a touch of Halloween colors, or go all the way to the scariest – with plastic bones, wax skull candle and fake blood. No intruders will now dare to trespass on your farm.
- Beware, there’s a giant green monster hidden in the closet!!! Or is it some clever robotics? Hmm…
- 5 Halloween Toy Blueprints await you on our Fan Page.
● Various bug fixes, visual upgrades and performance improvements.
October 22, 2019
● Autumn Event 2019 is on! For the complete guide, click here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/autumn-event-2019/
● Vintage events from 2015 and 2017 are available to collect as purchasable play-through content in the Collections tab, for players who missed them.
Happy farming and good luck!
October 6, 2019
● NEW FEATURE: Ever missed a plot when planting, or a tree when harvesting? Now, when you have all your plots with growing plants on them, and all your trees harvested, a little blue circle appears next to the Open Tools icon. This way, you know you didn’t miss any plot to plant or tree to harvest before you log off, and you can find your farm bursting with fresh produce, just ready to be harvested when you log back in! 🙂
<<< LATER EDIT >>> We switched how it works, so now it appears when you have a plot to seed, or a plant or tree to harvest. When you plant and harvest everything, it disappears.
● Replaced one normal crate in the regular Train with a Krazy Crate.
● Now completely filling a crate for the normal Train also gives Fuel at random (rare chance).
● Hovering over “Call Train” buttons in the Timetables popup now shows what you can earn extra (things that drop by chance).
● Added a button to call the Train from the Timetables popup when it’s ready (same as clicking on the clock).
October 4, 2019
● The Halloween decorations are back in Shop by popular demand.
● Fixed stage 3 of oranges that looked like stage 4 (final) of lemons.
September 27, 2019
Today’s update brings a legume that is properly eaten by squashing it on the back of your fork, a vegetable that was used to treat all kinds of diseases before finally deciding it’s best to be eaten, and a nut that makes every chocolate crunchy.
Please welcome Peas, Celery and Hazel Tree to your farm!
● 2 New Achievements: Give Peas a Chance and Celery Raise.
Want to check out the new stuff immediately? 60 Fertilizer awaits you on our Fan Page. Also, if you like the crops, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
September 23, 2019
- Usability improvements:
– Added sorting for Achievements. You can now sort by Level, New, Unclaimed, Completion.
– Barn, Kitchen, Craft Shack, Achievements, etc. now remember your sorting preferences.
– Added profanity filter to nicknames. Please note that writing any offensive nickname may result in a permanent ban.
– Added level limit to the hourglass button (let friends know…) so you don’t choose a higher level achievement by mistake.
– Reordered lemonades by level. If you were unlocking a lemonade in slot 3 for example, it will be switched to the proper one.
- IMPORTANT: we are NOT banning people with 2 accounts, or accounts simply because they are on the same IP. We are NOT here to remove your husband, nephew, grandson, etc. from the game. We hate policing and much prefer to focus to work on new content for you. We are only removing from Competitions (not banning from the game) accounts that try to circumvent Ballast, that’s it. Meaning, one Edition play with one account, then the next play with the other, so they as a player have 0 Ballast each Edition. So it’s a very, very narrow case. We do this by analyzing multiple gameplay factors. We don’t take these decisions based on messages we get (although they start investigations) and we don’t try to settle personal differences. We don’t take sides and our only concern is that something or somebody does not break our ToS and to keep a fun, safe and respectful towards others play environment.
If you worry you’ll end up in the top-50 by accident (although we can clearly differentiate between normal gameplay and sustained efforts, so you shouldn’t worry) simply checking “Don’t participate in Competitions” permanently / at least 2 consecutive Editions on all but one account that you choose for Competitions would do the trick.
To conclude, don’t alternate between accounts when playing in Competitions to avoid Ballast.
September 21, 2019
- Nature’s Boost! Each time you level up, rain will come and grow all your crops and trees! So make sure to have all your plots planted and trees harvested before levelling up!
- New award – Resilience Medal. Awarded if you placed in top 25 previous Edition, then this Edition you place in top 11-50. It is a prize for players who overcome Ballast and still get into the top.
September 19, 2019
- Cat, Dog and Peacock are back strolling, and they do it better than ever! We took the time they stayed put to teach them a few tricks:
– the cat attacks the dog when you send the dog after it, then runs away. Sometimes. Sometimes it just ignores the dog, as before.
– the dog now comes running when you call it to a place.
– the peacock runs away from the dog but sometimes it rattles it’s tail and it scares the dog away.
– improved walking (less zig-zagging).
– the dog and peacock cannot enter the Greenhouses, but the cat always finds a way to sneak inside. Cats are cats.
- You can now rename the Peacock and the Alpaca.
- 5 new recipes and an Oil Press product are here to make good use of the new crops!
For starters, try the delicious Zucchini Carrot Fritters. Crispy with a healthy twist, they’re ready in a few minutes and pair ideally with a cool dollop of yogurt.
Next we have a choice of 2 soups: the Watercress Soup with Poached Egg, bursting with a fresh and peppery flavor, or the crowd-pleaser and family favorite Minestrone – warm, comforting, and smells amazing while it’s cooking.
Main course is a Potato, Watercress & Bacon Salad — a winner at any gathering, this salad is best served while the potatoes are still warm, so they absorb all the oil and have maximum flavor. Crispy bits of bacon and peppery watercress perfectly complement each other and bring more color and texture to the salad.
Or you can just replace the whole meal with a PB&J Sandwich. This tasty American staple helps the two spreads to harmoniously get along like lifelong friends.
Peanut Butter is made in the Oil Press (before you ask, in a farm, sometimes improvisation is an art form).
50 Power awaits you on our Fan page. Don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE!
- Bug fixes:
– fixed a bug when moving things around the farm made them overlap resulting in errors.
– fixed a bug when the northest crop was invisible although it was ready to harvest.
September 15, 2019
After listening to player feedback about how they use claiming the ribbons from their friends, we decided to make a few changes:
– daily limit for claiming ribbons from friends is increased to 300 claims instead of 100.
– expiry date for claiming ribbons from friends is removed.
– daily requests are increased from 50 to 60.
This should cover and exceed all reasonable use cases for even the most hardcore farmers. If you think it’s not, please write us a message exemplifying why not, because we REALLY like to hear them.
Best argument for removing the expiry date is why a new player would add a friend with all ribbons earned if she/he cannot benefit from it because they are expired? We did not think of that. But that is why we are developing the game with you, right? 🙂
When we initially implemented the ribbon rewards there were far fewer achievements than there are now. Therefore now, if a new player adds a few players with all ribbons earned, without daily claim limit, they can instantly have over 100.000 OPs and 46.000 XP for each. This is not a normal use case, this is (involuntarily) abusing the system and it’s a far cry from what social gaming is intended to be. So the daily limit stays.
September 14, 2019
- 2 new packaged products! Chopped Spinach and Broccoli Florets. We also properly renamed the other packaged veggies. Now, the Cool Packer product lineup looks like this:
- New 2XP Pin! For details on how it works an how it can be activated, please see this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/clm-newbie/what-is-the-swan-pin/
- Claims for Ribbons (UPDATED: collecting from Neighbors, NOT your Ribbons that you save for Competitions) will now expire after 2 weeks (UPDATE: increased to 1 month) and are limited to 100 per day. We do not believe it’s normal to come after a year to find a list with hundreds of claims. Plus, clicking on lists with hundreds of claims is not an experience we had in mind when developing a farming game. Not to mention it can mess up gifting. Also, using link aggregator sites is strictly forbidden.
September 10, 2019
- We have a brand new Help and News sections to share with you! They are also automatically Multilanguage (Google Translate), so our international farmers won’t have to copy & paste text each time we publish something new.
- For now there are only a few articles, answering the most often-asked questions during the last week, but we’ll add a lot more these days, and will improve and update the articles often, so be sure to check it regularly, or any time you aren’t sure about a game feature. Of course, if you don’t find what you are looking for, please message us!
September 4, 2019
- Gifting is not working due to Facebook (on their side). We are working with them to solve the issue. We will notify you with a popup when it will be fixed. Thank you for your patience!
- Graphical and performance improvements.
August 31, 2019
- If you win a Treasure Chest this Edition and you also won a Treasure Chest in the previous Edition (in spite of the ballast), your Trophy and Treasure Chest will have a gold medal (permanent on the Treasure Chest).
- If you still got the podium you deserve the bragging rights, so, yeah.
- Fixed Clover pollen (we put the exact same pollen grain from the old Clover) and added 2 extra clover flowers for the last stage, so you know when it’s done.
August 30, 2019
- Changed all “troublemaker” seeds to make them more visible: Lettuce, Pumpkins, Carrots, Strawberries, Blackberries, Raspberries, Blueberries.
August 29, 2019
- Now, each time you purchase RC or Coins, you get a Surprise Prize from the Thank You popup (the one with the pig), based on the purchase you made. It just felt right for us to do so.
- Popup appears once we get the payment confirmation from Facebook. That means immediately for the majority of transactions, or in a few hours. But don’t worry, it will always appear!
- Thank you for your support!