September 21, 2023
With the growing importance of Starred plants (for who feels like doing this feature) and at your suggestions, we took a few days to expedite Joe planting and harvesting in Bellflower Meadow. You rightfully pointed out that since you moved some of your crops, Joe should harvest there too. Features:
– for Seeding, you use: 1 Seeding Template for your farm, and 1 Seeding Template for Bellflower Meadow.
– you use only 1 Harvesting Template for both your farm and Bellflower Meadow.
– Joe harvests both places using 40 Energy (same amount as he used before to harvest only your farm).
– multiple harvests in the other place do not accumulate. Example: if you harvest with Joe on your farm for the second time without going to Bellflower Meadow with Joe to harvest, a popup will appear to remind you that you have 1 unused Harvest there, and ask you what you want to do – discard that Harvest and create another one, or cancel. So, it’s best to use Joe to harvest both places, since it’s ‘free’ anyway.
– Harvest crops first option is now saved, so you don’t have to check it every time.
– if Joe stops the plan because there is no capacity in the Old Shack, you can make room in the Shack and then click on the plans button to resume the plan until it’s finished.
– there is a produce estimation for the plan (some trees give variable amounts), and it doesn’t include starred plants. This is useful so you know how at a glance if you have free space inside the Old Shack.
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/bellflower-meadow/harvest-with-joe-in-bfm/
Happy farming! 🙂
September 16, 2023
At your suggestions, here’s a Coupon Code for 20 Harvesting Templates: E3F7W5R
You can claim it by going to XP Bar > Stats & Skills > Vouchers and typing it in the input field at the bottom center of the popup.
Happy farming! 🙂
September 15, 2023
- new feature! There’s now a better way to sell Silver and Gold crops, fruits and flowers: put them in 2 new Big Crates and send them to the Mayor! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more on this story, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Big Silver and Gold Quality Crates, and for more gifts!
– there are 2 Big Crates, one for your Silver plants, and the other for the Gold ones.
– you need to put 2 of each plant. Examples: the Big Silver Crate requires 2 Silver Apples, 2 Silver Carrots, etc.; the Big Gold Crate requires 2 Gold Apples, 2 Gold Carrots, etc.
– there is also a Leaderboard, that shows the top 100 players who shipped most Big Crates in the game. If 2 players shipped the same amount of crates, the player at the higher level will show higher in the Leaderboards, because there are more plants unlocked at that level.
– each shipped Big Crate counts as 5 Orders, in Competitions and daily counters.
– the crates also award a percentage bonus of the total value in coins. The coins are collected when the Truck gets back from the Town Hall, NOT when you place the starred plants inside the Big Crates. To see the current value of the plants inside the Big Crates, hover over the Send button (the Truck). The price includes the percentage bonus. Each plant added will reward you 5 XP, collected when you collect the Coins.
– the 2 new quests related to the Big Crates and dialogues appear at level 40, even if you completed the required quests for them to appear, and studied the silver and gold starred plants botanical plates at an earlier level. The second quest appears after you complete the first one. First quest also rewards 1x Energy Bar 20, second rewards 2 x Energy Bar 20.
We hope you will find selling some of your starred plants easier and fun (especially if you have a few of each), compared with selling them with the Train, and we hope you like this new feature.
Happy farming! 🙂
July 21, 2023
- new features and changes related to the Market Stand. Please keep in mind that the Market Stand, as all features after we launch them, is in Beta, and we might tweak it, based on how it is used and your feedback.
– reduced the limit from 30 to 20 daily Market Crates.
– to compensate, there is now a new type of crate, the Blue Market Crate. Through them, you can request the items you need, put the money in the crate, then wait 20 hours (a CLM day) for somebody to get the money and give you the goods. If not, you’ll get the coins back. Since you can ask for precisely what you need, it is considered of a higher value than searching through people’s ads and stands for what you need. Just don’t expect Peacock Feathers. 🙂 Honey, yes, there’s plenty of that on the Market.
– the ads for the Blue Market Crates appear in the Newspaper with a blue stripe background for the price, instead of the green one.
– the 20 daily Market Crates are divided into 15 normal Crates and 5 Blue Crates. We might tweak this too in the future.
– you can now also help a Neighbor requesting a blue crate, beside the usual action limit of 1 per Neighbor. Cumulative actions are tallied in first column in the cream top bar above the Market popup.
– now, each crate you sell will also give a few OPs. OP reward increases the more crates you have, up to the maximum of 10 crates. As with anything related to the Market, we might remove this feature, but, for now, it rewards you OP.
– added new sounds, improved a few animations – the Market Stand UI is now much more polished, and we hope it’s fun for you to use.
– you can turn on and off the Newspaper ready notification from Settings.
- engine update that allowed GREAT video memory optimizations, especially for older computers with not so much video memory that could feel slower and even get occasional crashes (about 1-3% of players, from our logs). But all players with all but the more powerful computers should feel the game run constantly good after long periods of play, we hope. Especially when going from place to place (visiting Neighbors, Bellflower Meadow, Factories). We kept updating the game gradually during the last few weeks with these optimizations, and we’ll keep updating in the following weeks.
- new, better way of sorting by quantity for Seeds, that does not reset when you click on Crops: there is now a checkmark in the subfiltering menu next to the dropdown list, that when checked, sorts everything by quantity from low to high (except alphabetically).
July 15, 2023
Market is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Market Stand and Newspaper, and for more gifts!
- new Achievement: Crate Commander
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/market-stand/
We initially estimated this feature to take no more than 1-2 weeks to develop, but it took a month and a half (among other features we’re working on). Initially it was supposed to be a static Market Stand (just a picture), but we couldn’t decide on a final look, so naturally we made the most customizable thing in the game ever. When you visit your Neighbors, there’s a big chance no two stands will be alike.
Happy farming! 🙂
July 7, 2023
- new features!
– sort your seeds in the Shop by how many you have in the Barn, in ascending order. This way, you can easily plant what crops you’re low on, right after clicking on an empty plot. Click on the Shop and choose Quantity in Barn from the bottom left subfiltering menu. This subfiltering resets each time you click on a plot, because Quantity in Barn also includes shrubs, etc. (seeds not plantable on plots). If you want to keep this subfiltering selected, open the Shop from the menu bar, instead of clicking on the plots.
– sort your seeds alphabetically, from the same subfiltering menu. For the time you want to plant a certain crop, but don’t know where it is in the Shop.
We’ve added lots of plants lately and we will add more, so this feature started to become necessary.
new Farm Chat system, with 2 channels: Help and Barn (top right in the chat window, next to the chat window title to select a channel). Some players wrote us they’re afraid to ask questions related to the game on the chat, and we firmly want everybody to feel included and helped. Feel free to ask any question related to the game on the Help channel without fear, because if anybody bullies you for doing so will be banned. Of course, this feature is not to be abused, by asking 50 questions at a time just to flood the chat, for example. We also understand that the chat is a somewhat important place for some players as a way to socialize, therefore we added another channel, called Barn. We also can’t help to contemplate why Facebook removed their chat feature a few years ago.
– the Help channel – we will STRICTLY reinforce politeness, helpful attitude and farm-related topics, delete all offending messages, and enforce long bans for the offending party on this channel.
– The Barn channel – will be reserved for various topics related to the game, but not so strictly enforced. We will also ban on this channel for offensive language, delete the offending messages, etc.
– for both channels, upon (first time or repeated, depending on the situation) affirmative complaint ticket resolution (e.g. message to us or us reading the relevant chat logs), the… ahem, … Plaintiff shall have the Defendant’s future messages on the Farm Chat automatically muted, and the other way around (depending on the situation), for a variable amount of time, or permanent.
We very much prefer to work on the upcoming content and features for the game, rather than police the chat, so we kindly ask to please be polite and mindful to others.
- even though the game is not made or optimized for mobile devices, quite a few players somehow manage to play the game on tablets, which usually have limited gpu memory, so we have have improved the game textures to use lower memory and to better load the game in this case.
May 7, 2023
- game performance improvements:
– optimized the assets loading procedure so the game download size is smaller. If you have low internet speed, this should shave a few seconds from the loading time.
– optimized how the assets load into your video card memory. This, depending on your farm configuration, should make the game run faster.
- redesigned the Bees, so the color and look for their homes (the ol’ skeps) are more accurate to how they look in real life (they’re made from dried grass rope).
- fixed a bug where you had the Bees on Automation in Bellflower Meadow or background Automation on your farm turned on, and it returned an error while returning from visiting Neighbors.
- now you can move the Halloween Picnic Blankets from your farm to Bellflower Meadow.
May 3, 2023
- you can now make the Appetizers Collection for the Special Order. We upgraded several things, added info tooltips both in the Collections tab and on the Appetizer recipe, so it’s as easy for you as possible to keep track of them. Also, we have an article about it here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/animal-appetizers-set/.
- now the Flowers subfiltering in Shop > Seeds takes into account shrubs and potted plants that are also flowers, so you can easily see all your flowers in the Shop.
- we received many messages asking about the Cow Shades. To answer them all, depending on the Deal you purchased that didn’t contain the Cow Shades, you will see 1 or 2 new Deals, with the exact difference in both price and items, between the Deal you purchased and the ones with the Cow Shades. Also, because we removed the Carving Templates from the appetizer recipes, you will get instead of Carving Templates the equivalent amount of Salt and Pepper. The Deal appears only if you won the Ostrich, because the Ostrich is required for the Quest and Special Order with the Silver Omelette.
- more items in the Shop, for all players: Rooster, Chicken Coop, Tulips.
- various bug fixes related to the Event and other optimizations (Gear Manager popup).
April 24, 2023
- the Ostrich can be claimed, for the winners of the Event.
– the Ostrich makes an Ostrich Egg in about 10 hours, and requires various foods, just like the Turkey.
– you can also give her a name.
– you can make 2 things with an Ostrich Egg: the Omelette, and an intricate Ostrich Egg Carving, in your Craft Shack.
- for players who purchased the Cow Shades, there is a new quest and a new appreciative letter from Jerry, for the Special Order requiring a Silver Starred Ostrich Omelette. This order comes every 24 hours. Also, this Silver recipe looks fancier.
- Barn management enhancements and improved Shop filtering and clarity:
– Barn: in the All category, you will find a Seasonal & Collection subfiltering (bottom left bar), so you can easily find all your special recipes from all events (if you haven’t sold them).
– Shop: removed the Buildings category, as it wasn’t clear what they do, and added a Production category.
– Shop: decorative buildings such as houses are moved to the Decorations tab, under the new Homes & Buildings subfiltering.
– Shop: added more subfiltering options, so you can find Decorations more easily: Themes and Seasonal.
- new graphics for Eggs, Milk, Butter, Bacon.
- bug fixes:
– fixed Peacock/Turkey food bubble flickering.
We will remove the Easter stuff & Mushroom House in a day or two, put back the levels for crops, gear and produce, and add further refinements – Ostrich chasing Joe, making the appetizers collection again, etc.
April 9, 2023
The Easter Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Easter Event prizes, and for more gifts!
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/easter-event-2023/
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 4, 2023
- 4 new Crops and 4 new Achievements! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Crops, and for more gifts! It was about time, after all the updates with new features, for a ‘classic’ update. Also, these 4 new Achievements give 25% more OP, compared to a similar Achievement with the same number of harvests.
- removed Snowballs from Daily Rewards, and will remove Snowball Fight in a few days. So, be sure to use all your Snowballs these days, if you wish to do so, or you’ll have to wait until next year.
February 16, 2023
- added the White Doves Cinderella Carriage Wedding Event
– when you click on your Pigeon Home, a ‘Pigeon Popup’ will appear with all the controls and actions: train your pigeons, claim prizes, start events.
– steps are as follows:
1) add the Dove, or Doves if you have two, to the wedding carriage.
2) if the wedding carriage is full, it will depart to the wedding after 30 minutes. When it departs, an exclamation mark will appear over your Pigeon Home, indicating you can claim your prize from inside the Pigeon Popup (15,000 Coins for 1 Dove, or 30,000 Coins for 2 Doves).
3) after 3 hours, the White Dove will find its way from the wedding back to its Pigeon Home. When it lands, another exclamation mark will appear, indicating you can claim your XP prize from inside the Pigeon Popup (1,000 XP for 1 Dove, 2,000 XP for 2 Doves).
4) after 48 hours, you can participate in another Wedding Event.
– for the 3 hours the Doves are away, Fertilizer will be produced only by the Pigeons left at home.
– we didn’t want this event to be a daily thing and get too repetitive, but the prizes are (per day) in line with the other grand prizes, so you get same reward with half or less than half clicks.
– added animations for the Pigeons, when sitting on the Pigeon Home porch.
- by popular demand and at your suggestions, you can now trade Gifts with Click Locking. Click and hold over the Trade button for any of your Gifts, and after click locking is engaged, it will work automatically. You control the claim speed by moving the mouse away from the button (it claims 1,2 or 3 at once, depending on how further the mouse is). To deselect, simply click again anywhere. Enjoy! 😉
January 27, 2023
- update feature complete for Factories:
– now, you can control your Gear from Factories right from your Farm! First, go to the Factory Office to install the Remote Control Kit, then go back to the farm and click on the Conveyor Belt terminal next to the Train Station. A popup will appear, and from there you can control each Gear individually. There is a consumable, a Control Relay, that should last you, depending on your usage, between 1 to 6 months. To see its lifespan, inside the popup, bottom left, there is a blue device in the cream box that you need to click on. To get another Control Relay for free, type the code FCKGW in the Coupon Code area. Guide here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/control-gear-factories-area-farm/
– manufacturing time reduced by 2% if Gear is on concrete slabs, and 3% if they’re under a Gear Shed, now works. To see if you’ve placed correctly, when you move and drop a Gear it shows you the time reduction (0,2,3 or 5%).
– added the corporate art customization: hover/click on the statue in front of your Factory Office to customize it.
– added Fences customization: hover/click over the fence with the gate to customize it.
- by popular demand, now when you add Pickle Jars in the Root Cellar, the jar sticks to the mouse so you can add continually, so you don’t have to open the Barn for each jar. Filling up the Root Cellar should be a lot faster and easier now.
- devs giveth, devs taketh away, now devs giveth back: the Accept All button is back, happy and ready to accept gifts for you. But, there’s a twist: it will also send back gifts! And, as anything in life that is not boring, we’ve added a small gift for players who accept all Gifts individually (resets daily, and must have a minimum of 10 Gifts). We’ve also improved how Gifts work, so if you give Gifts, you should receive about the same amount back. Overall, you should receive more Gifts with the new system
- fixed a Neighbors bug where you couldn’t remove Neighbors from your Neighbors bar.
Next update will be the White Doves wedding events.
January 13, 2023
– can claim White Dove and add it to the pigeon house. It flies around in a circle with the other pigeons when you click on the house. The pigeons return to their home at random intervals, after you send them to fly.
– how Fertilizer works:
– depending on how many Pigeons you have, when the set interval is ready, a Fertilizer bag will appear under the pigeon house, with the minimum of 20 Fertilizer.
– if you don’t collect it, it will keep collecting Fertilizer up to 80 Fertilizer. Then, even the pigeons will have enough, and go do their business in other places. So, if you have 4 Pigeons (therefore 1 bag daily), if you return in 4 days or more, you will have a bag of 80 Fertilizer.
– you can remove the bag and add it on your farm at any time you wish, and the countdown will start again. Fertilizer is produced continuously (as any park statue can testify), it’s only that the bag appears at the minimum of 20.
– the Cinderella Chariot Event for the White Doves will follow very soon.
– we got many messages about having to go with Joe to the Factories. We wouldn’t dare ask you to move your Gear there, only to go there with lots of clicks to manage them. There would be no point in having those Factories this way. We will add the possibility to control them from your farm, remotely. The whole concept is not complete, as we needed to publish the Christmas update, but now we will get back to work on the finishing touches to that expansion, and we think all should work really nice. Then, you will only need to go there for fun, if you wish to do so.
January 10, 2023
– can claim Barn and Silo Christmas themes, for players who completed the Winter Event quests and Donuts contest. Barn and Silo not included.
– added the Mixed Pickles Collection (Halloween 2022), for players who won it, and Donuts Collection 2022.
– for Donuts Collection popup, we also added a nice animation for the glowing lights at the window.
– Daily Tasks quest now takes into account the Gear from Factories area.
December 30, 2022
– fixed background Automation not starting in Factories area/on your farm.
– fixed sync errors caused when going to Factories and back to the farm.
– fixed incorrect farm limits being displayed after going to Factories area and back.
– fixed Bees making Honey when Clover was harvested before being pollinated.
– fixed quick access Automation panel not saving desired Automation state for Gear in Factories area.
– now a message is displayed so you know when Joe does not have Energy to go to Factories area instead of being “stuck” at the edge of the farm.
– fixed contest quest being displayed twice even though prize was already claimed.
- more Pigeon details:
– pigeons will stay on your farm in their house, come in and out of it, then organize in a flock and fly around your farm in circles, on your command or randomly.
– they don’t require feeding; as you know, pigeons are quite resourceful. We could implement feeding them from the bird feeders for XP, if you wish us to do so.
– 1 Pigeon gives 1x Organic Fertilizer 20 every 4 days;
4 Pigeons give 1x Organic Fertilizer 20 every day;
December 29, 2022
The Winter Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Winter Event prizes, and for more gifts!
We’re apparently the opposite of department stores and malls, who put out their Christmas merchandise starting November 20. This might be the ideal event for players who sat in a cave for the last month or so and emerged today, during these frosty days, with warmth, the joy of Christmas, and festive farming spirit filling their hearts, singing The Twelve Days of Christmas, currently on day 5… are we talking about us? Good thing the collection for this year has 12 donuts, one for every day of the song. In any case, it’s a good event for players who like nice prizes and new features.
Update: guide available here – https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/winter-event-2022/
– fixed Pigeon quest appearing too soon — you have to buy Furniture factories for it to appear.
– fixed Kitchen Automation not starting when returning from the factories.
– fixed Jammer not saving the product selected.
– fixed not being able to place some items from Warehouse on your farm.
– fixed not being able to visit Neighbors when in factories area.
Happy Holidays from the CLM team, and a Happy New Year!
December 27, 2022
More land is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Interstate Factories Area, and for more gifts!
Update: guide available here – https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/factories-area-junkyard-furniture-factory/
West of your farm, on the road to Bellflower Meadow, through where Tyrone takes a shortcut to the Interstate to deliver your Orders, there are 2 abandoned factories. To go there, take Joe where the road left of your farm exits the map and click on that area.
One of these factories has plenty of land that is ideal for your Gear. And, if you buy both the Jolly Junkyard and Furniture Factory properties, you will have the possibility to have a Pigeon on your farm, if you complete all the quests related to it.
Jolly Junkyard features:
- shared Barn between your Factory and your farm (no transporting produce between places).
- Gears work up to 5% faster (coming very soon):
– placing the Gear on cement slabs that reduce vibrations: 2% faster.
– adding a Shed above the Gears, to protect produce from sun damage: 3% faster.
- customizable fences and ‘corporate’ art – even if it’s a factory, it still needs some decor. With customizable elements, you can make the place your own (coming very soon).
- customizable Gear Sheds (you can choose from wood, steel, brick and stone pillars and glass, metal, or shingle roofs, and you can mix and match them to your preference).
- shared Gear limits between your Factory and your farm (you free up space on your farm by moving some or all Gear to the Factory).
- a way to change what a Gear on the Factory makes directly from your farm (coming very soon).
- only some Gear can be ‘moved’ to this place, especially the ones that don’t have a roof.
- to ‘move’ your Gear to the Factory, simply add it to your Warehouse from your farm, then go to the Factory and add it on the lot there from your the (newly shared) Warehouse.
- property costs:
– upfront: 650,000 Coins and 5 Purple Vouchers;
– Sarah and SBM: 70,000 Coins and 50 Beers;
– 8 Conveyor Belt Pieces, 30 Conveyor Belt Rollers, 20 I Beams.
Breezy Tulips features:
- 8 slots, and each slot can accommodate:
– 1 Windmill, for a total of up to 8 Windmills, that count towards your Gear limit (you free up space on your farm by moving some Windmills to the Factory).
– 3 Shrubs, for a total of up to 24 Shrubs, that count towards your Crops limit – (you free up space on your farm by moving some Shrubs to the Factory).
- property costs:
– upfront: 325,000 Coins and 10 Purple Vouchers.
Furniture Factory features:
- uses lots of lumber, especially if you have plenty left over from producing Maple Syrup.
- each furniture piece takes hours to make but has similar profit/hour as the other Gear (or even better), and you will use only 2-3 OP/hour, compared to, for example, 200 OP/hour of a typical Gear.
Note: as you know, you use Power to transform Logs into Lumber, so you will rightfully conclude that making furniture uses a lot of Power. But the furniture is very profitable, and we also have another update in the works that we didn’t have time to release, due to the Christmas Event, that will improve upon this.
- property costs:
– upfront: 1,095,000 Coins and 5 Purple Vouchers;
– repair: 45 Nails, 25 Pine, 10 Dye Kits;
– Pigeon House – 11,989 Coins;
– Dragon’s Den or Little Oasis Bird Feeder: 27 RC.
– many of you wrote about a place to store the Animals, because you could always store your Gear in the Warehouse. So, you would think you have this issue solved. But in reality, if you need a full inventory for Orders, Competitions or simply to have a full inventory, you need to have at least one of each Gear on your farm at all times. So, this was a false solution, in our opinion, because it gave a ‘false’ sense of control. When we started working on this more land update, we meant a few small areas around the farm (that’s why we expanded the map). But, upon reading on the fan page some of your comments, you gave us this idea – why not move the Gear somewhere else? After all, how does a farm look in real life? Does it have gear sitting in the sun? Not necessarily. So, why not move all the Gear to a more proper place? This way, you will have place on your farm for the nicer things: animals, flowers, decorations, crops… you know, things that belong on a farm. Gears are amazing and essential to the gameplay, but stylistically, they could use a proper place for them, that also allows you to create amazing looking farms AND have a full inventory. We can’t wait to move the Gear to the factories ourselves on our farms, and let the trees and shrubs have more breathing room. Another benefit – by having the Gear in another place, your computer will run smoother. As usual, the Factories are in beta, and there might be some bugs for a couple of days, until we spot and fix them quickly. If you don’t like bugs, it’s advisable to wait a few days until things are ironed out, based on your reports and feedback.
– for players that don’t have Bellflower Meadow: when you buy any of the 3 new properties, you will get a popup window informing you that you won’t be able to participate in Competitions if you buy any of these 3 properties. Because it’s a lot of extra land and the limits are shared, it might be an advantage in Competitions to have all this new space freed up on your farm for crops, etc. All players that didn’t got the BfM update told us they just want to play to relax, and don’t want the challenges of all the Bellflower Meadow quests. We respect that. Precisely for this reason and because it might be an advantage, we don’t find a justifiable reason to both play to relax AND participate in Competitions. Of course, if you do indeed wish to participate in Competitions, you can buy land in Bellflower Meadow, thus getting the limits too.
Christmas Event: we went through all shades of despair and exhaustion trying to finish this update on time and before Christmas, worked weekends 12-14 hours (don’t feel sorry for us, we really had fun making this update, we believe it’s awesome judged by what it does – will make your game run better, and will allow you to create amazingly looking farms, while at the same time having a full inventory), we hope you like it too and we apologize we weren’t able to release it in a more timely manner.
The C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶m̶a̶s̶ Winter Event will follow shortly, with some (optional) things that require space (thus the above update was needed), and with new prizes! We’re also pretty excited about the winter contest too. All assets are ready, and we are doing final touches and verifying everything is great.
December 7, 2022
- fixed a bug where background Automation was starting even if was not on.
- added Christmas decorations, including Snowball Fight.
December 3, 2022
New feature! Animals and Gear now work in background when Automation is enabled for them:
- when you’re in Bellflower Meadow, your Animals and Gear on your Farm work in background. Bees working in background in this case coming soon.
- when you’re on your Farm, the Bees you have in Bellflower Meadow work in background – coming soon.
We are working on quite a lot of content to release before the Christmas Event. This new feature is related to the update, but we are glad we can release it now, as it’s not really connected with many things from the update, and we think many of you will find it useful.
To check how many produce you made while you were “away” to your other property, click on the Map > Remote Stats.
– from there, you will also be able to remotely Stop and Resume the Automation for all your Gear and Animals.
– you can also check out how many produce you made, and how many OPs you used (in case you forget Automation is ON and think they’re missing). These stats reset each time you see them and then you close the popup, and they add OPs and produce from both places.
– if you click Stop on the Automation button from there, you essentially turn off the feature, if you wish to do so. The setting is remembered when you get back to your other property.
Also, we improved how the Automation panel works – the Custom button was very confusing and didn’t convey what it did, so we renamed it to Resume and modified its behaviour accordingly.
We will make the Christmas decorations available in the following days.
We estimate the Christmas Event will have a similar release date to the Halloween one – meaning, a bit late than our usual target (7-10 days before the actual Holidays). Upon reading your messages on our Fan Page, you gave us a few great ideas, and this is what we are working to release very soon.
November 13, 2022
We got LOTS of messages asking about the White Swan from the first Halloween Deal. To answer all of them, for players that didn’t got the Deal with the White Swan, we added 2 new Deals with exactly the difference in prizes and money between the original Deal with the White Swan and the Deal you purchased, so that everybody has the exact same Deal, plus the original Deal that included the White Swan, for players that missed the Deals. Because we got messages saying players didn’t notice the Deals popup, from now on we will also open the Deals popup once, the first time they’re available. In other news regarding the river pond, and because a while ago we had a post showcasing it, we will soon add some cattails and water lilies back on the river pond, so that the Swan(s) have a prettier area to swim around.
November 12, 2022
Added possibility to claim the Black Swan if you won the contest, and the White Swan from the Halloween Deal. Usually we add the main prize on the day you can technically finish the contest (some of you actually finish it within 30 minutes after this time, wow), but this year we decided to wait until the White Swan was available (nov. 12). Two nice new crafts are also available for it.
We spent this extra time to implement the NEW, bigger and upgraded landscape, so that the swans can swim exactly on the river pond from our Fan Page post. Autumn and Winter landscapes also got the upgrade. You will find it’s quite bigger, to accommodate the update with more land, BUT, due some tricks we did, it’s also smaller in your video memory and RAM. Hope you enjoy it!
October 30, 2022
All info on the Autumn Event 2022 can be found here:
October 27, 2022
Halloween is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Autumn Event Prizes, and for more gifts!
Note: after you unlock all 8 Brine Mixed Pickles and the Autumn Event ends, we will remove the special ingredient from the recipe, since every recipe already has 2 Salt, and lots of ingredients. For this particular contest, you will need to make a certain amount (about 10-12) of each pickle jar, and you will automatically be moved to the next jar. You will only be able to make the required jar for the Contest, so you don’t make other jar by mistake, until you unlock all jars. Also, because some ingredients are at a higher level, we temporarily decreased the levels for the required ingredients to level 29 (the Event entry level).
October 24, 2022
Pickles are here! And not just pickles, they come with 3 new Gear and 1 new Achievement. Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Canner, Giant Fermentation Barrels, Root Cellar, the Pickles, and for more gifts!
All info about Pickles and pickling here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/pickles-and-pickling/
We can’t wait to see how you will organize the jars on the shelves in the Root Cellar! As always, times, prices, are up to change based on your usage and feedback. Fermentation takes usually a couple of days, and the rewards are very generous. Gameplay-wise, it’s best to think of them as an ‘investment bank’, where they produce Coins without you having to do much.
PS: Halloween contest is coming very soon. Perfecting how to throw cabbages in the giant barrels and debating how many pickles fit on each shelf took us longer than expected, and we needed to publish this big update with lots of new stuff before the contest.
September 27, 2022
- upon receiving your feedback, which was very clear and we heard it, we significantly decreased the Horse’s detraining speed. A few notes, to answer some questions you also sent to us:
– if you don’t want to participate in Horse Events, you can view the Horse simply as another animal. You give the Horse Carrots, and you receive a bag of 20 Fertilizer in return, so it “produces” Fertilizer. You need to train it (gallop or trot) and spend 200 Energy, and when the Horse stops, it will give this Fertilizer, daily.
– the Events still need Leagues – where the winners are matched up against other winners next Event, so it’s more challenging. We are currently working on another thing most of you long time players know is coming soon. 🙂 Then, we will get back and improve the Events, and also add the other Event.
– we don’t have a solution right now if you didn’t train the Horse for a long time and want to get it back to Event levels of Strength. You will simply have to click on Trot, then click the Resume Farming button, whenever you visit Bellflower Meadow. This is the way it was intended to work – WHEN you want to participate in Events, you train the Horse, and participate. You don’t have to keep the Horse’s strength to a certain level, and you don’t have to participate in Events continuously. This is the way we design every feature of the game, since it’s a game where you play to relax.
- fixed “snow” (white background) after exiting the Log Cabin.
August 26, 2022
- top requested fixes:
– foraging plants and Orchard Grass are generated all at once. They appear in ‘growing sprees’, one every few seconds, for a total of about 1 minute. This way, the situation where you go to the end of the map to harvest a mushroom, then another mushroom appears exactly in the opposite corner is no more. If the daily counter resets, a growing spree will appear 2 minutes after you log in.
– Daily Tasks time reduced from 24 hours to 20 hours.
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– changed the Horse is thirsty/hungry warnings to appear when you press on the Horse’s buttons that command it to move or jump. This way, you can first click on the Horse to open the menu and see the Energy and stats.
– fixed wrong Obstacle showing in Event Obstacles.
– implemented progressive detraining. The higher the level, the slower the Horse detrains, so it remains at that high level for longer.
– added some Charts in the Stats menu. You will have to wait for the data to populate the charts, as days pass.
– several other small improvements (sounds, animations, usability).
We are still working on perfecting the formula for the Style Points. The data is the same, it’s only how we display it to you we are working on. Style Points are an “average” of the points you get for each jump. Outstanding: 10, Great: 8, Good:7, Decent: 5, Failed: 0. A failed jump is counted as a half jump. For example, if you have 10 successful jumps and one failed, the total points are divided by 10.5.
August 22, 2022
- Horse gameplay improvements and bug fixes:
– fixed Horse’s stats decreasing too fast (Strength, Stamina, Speed) (more than twice that we intended). Type Coupon Code HRF5GT in the XP Bar > Stats&Skills > Vouchers to redeem 5 free Horse Racing Feed Mix A, so you can get the stats back up. By detraining too fast, for the second Event you had Strength level 4, and it would take AGES for you to get back to level 5,6,7… clearly not what we intended. Target is, if you train your Horse twice a day (at about 4 hour intervals, for a full bar of Energy), you should be able to do all obstacles no problem.
– fixed 5294 ‘storage is full’ bug – horse Fertilizer was not counted correctly in the Old Shack.
– fixed game freeze/game not saving when travelling to farm after putting the Horse in the Stable.
– now, using Racing Feed doesn’t make the Horse full, so you can use it any time you like. Racing Feed doesn’t conflict with the Horse’s carrot-eating schedule.
– added possibility to see other player’s activated Swan Pins (earned XP counts double, especially in Competitions). When you open the Competitions window, you will see a new icon in each player’s box, during the time a player has the Swan Pin activated.
– added Racing Feed Mix A prizes. Hover over any place to see the quantity. Winner takes 8. All players in Competitions Top 50 get at least 1 bag of Racing Feed Mix A. (WIP)
- other fixes:
– fixed depth sorting for birds in Bellflower Meadow – if they hid behind a tree, they would still show up in front. Now if a Bird goes behind a tree, it is hidden and also has transparency, when you toggle transparency on/off.
– fixed a bug where when you collected a Clover and the Bees were in the air, they were returning to the hive, but you could still hear them buzzing.
Thanks so much for the feedback, we are improving the Horse based on it!
August 17, 2022
Horses are here! Ready to train and transform yours into a Champion? Be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool (and very useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Horse, and for more gifts!
With gorgeous graphics and real-life sounds, this is not pretending to ‘train’ a horse that sits into a square by feeding it different things, or other gameplay tricks that are practically the same thing, but with different clothes. You actually command your Horse to stay, walk, trot, gallop and jump, on a big Horse Arena.
In complexity terms, it’s practically a whole game inside the game. It took us longer than expected to develop it, we did much more than the initial concept, because it just felt right (and fun), and we think you, the fans of the game for such a long time, deserve it. Since this is a farming game, having a horse and a gameplay for it inspired as much as possible by real life felt the appropriate thing to do.
All info about the Horse in this article: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/the-horse/
Although the article is full of numbers and details, actually playing with your Horse is a breeze. We’ve gone to great lengths to make having and training the Horse as easy for you as possible. There are some simple Quests to guide you, and there are 3 new Achievements: Hold Your Horses, Haywire, and Home Stretch. Oh, did we mention the Horse also gives Fertilizer? 🙂
As usual, and because nobody has something similar to this in a farming game as far as we know, the Horse and how it works is in beta, and we might adjust how it works based on your feedback and how you use it. So, if some task might seem too long or too short, don’t worry about it, we’ll adjust accordingly. For the moment, we wish for you to just have fun playing with the Horse around your farm!
June 4, 2022
- various usability improvements:
– you now can turn on or off Automation for any Gear or Animal by simply hovering over it for 1 second. A small button will appear. This way, you don’t have to open any popup, as you did before. This is useful especially with the Brief Objects Info setting. You can turn off this setting by clicking on your OP Bar and unchecking the Show Automation buttons on hover setting.
– Open/Close all Greenhouses buttons are removed from the OP Bar popup, where they didn’t belong, and now appear when hovering over the bottom corner (base) of any Greenhouse for 1 second.
– Special Orders notifications now appear only when the Special Week changes, not when the prizes change (they change daily). This way, you don’t need to click on that popup daily just to turn off the notifications.
- added 2 new badges you can activate:
– Stock Master – have at least 1 of all items available for your level in the Barn (when you check Show products with 0 quantity, you should have no such ‘red’ items). To activate the badge, you need to have them for more than 5 minutes in your Barn, so the counter registers them.
– Stock Wizard – same as the above, but with Silver and Gold Starred produce. Extremely hard to obtain. Don’t even bother.
- rearranged the badge order in the Farmer Business Card, added above mentioned badges, and added the Competition Winner badge in the Farmer Business Card, so for example orange Neighbors can see they are able to invite players with some SERIOUS game to be their Neighbors.
- when you hover over your Neighbor’s level star in the Neighbors Bar for 1.5 seconds, you can see their Farmer Business Card and records (Max XP/1 day, Max Crops harvested, etc.).
- you can now pause the Daily Reward counter. CLM is a game where you play to relax, and if you care about this counter, we don’t want you to be stressed about losing the count when you go on vacation, or simply can’t be around the computer for a few days. You can pause the counter for a total of 14 days. You can find this feature in the top right of the Daily Reward popup.
- we created The Blue Marble Award, for players who log in the game for 365 consecutive days.
May 17, 2022
- usability improvements that will make producing with Gears easier:
– when clicking Go to Gear from Orders now take you directly to the product to make inside any popup (Jam’r, Shacks, Kitchen, etc.), and the product is highlighted with an orange border. This way, you can produce things much easier, and you don’t have to remember what product was needed.
– Lemonade Stand now has a queue too.
– other small improvements.
May 14, 2022
- major improvements on how the Complex Gears work. Complex Gears are the ones with popups: Spice Shack, Pastry Oven, Ice Cream Cart (Lemonade Stand coming soon). We hope these improvements will help you build a stock of all items easier.
– we now have a queue with circles, similar to the Kitchen, but made to work the same way the Gears work (you add ingredients, and you can collect a maximum of 3 items). This way, you won’t make one at a time only.
– tip: after you add 3 products to the queue, you can add an extra one, if you turn on Automation.
– improved clarity on all popups for how Automation works — you now can see what you have selected for Automation below the close button in any popup.
- Ketchup Wiz is now called Sauce Wiz, it is now a Complex Gear, and has following characteristics:
– 2 new Sauce Wiz products: Tomato Sauce and Tomato Paste.
– Pizza now uses Tomato Sauce instead of Ketchup, so we can escape potential blasphemy accusations from our Italian players. 🙂 Also, Lasagna is made with Tomato Paste instead of Ketchup.
– Orange Icing, Soy Sauce and Mayonnaise havem been moved from the Kitchen to the Sauce Wiz.
– several recipes related to these ingredients have been modified accordingly (most got prices increased).
– 1 new product for Winemaker: Apple Cider Vinegar, useful for making Ketchup.
- fixed a big Network Delay bug. Players with slower computers should see less Network Delay messages.
May 9, 2022
- Raisins Mix is now made in the Spice Shack, instead of the Kitchen, from Golden Raisins and Red Raisins, 2 new Solar Dryer products.
May 8, 2022
- added more brackets in levels above 200 in Competitions.
May 6, 2022
NEW Gear and Recipes! The Grain Flaker crushes Oats into Rolled Oats, and the new Recipes make good use of the Crops and Fruits we recently added to the game. To find out all about them, be sure to check our Fan Page, where a cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Recipes and Grain Flaker, and for more gifts!
May 5, 2022
– we have a new setting, Stock indicators, that when enabled, shows little circles of different colors in the Gear selector popups, Kitchen, Craft Shack, Lemonade Stand, etc. This way, it’s much easier for you to see at a glance what produce or recipes you don’t have, and what you need more of. Especially useful when completing Orders.
– Red circle = no stock in your Barn.
– Yellow circle = stock under 5 items in your Barn.
– Recipes popup (the one with the Make button) now shows how many recipes you have in your Barn, so you don’t have to always get out to this popup. Hover over the Recipe image or Recipe title.
– added when is the next time a Special Order appears, after you complete one. Hover over any Special Order in the Special Orders popup.
- bug fixes and performance improvements:
– improved game loading performance and size at refresh.
– improved UI, so it takes less RAM space, so for players with old computers on the RAM limit should give less freezes.
– fixed a Chicken Coop bug, Tyrone freezing when eating Popcorn plus other several bugs.
– improved the way the game handles Out of sync events.
April 28, 2022
new Settings menu. We have regrouped the settings to be more clear and fixed some issues there. There is also a new Privacy section in the XP Bar > Farmer Profile tab, that also got an upgrade. Two settings have moved there.
- Mushroom House bug:
– there was a bug with the Mushroom House since last year, that always gave Energy bars, between 1 and 2. Supposed behavior was that it should give Energy Bars in the same amount as the other gifts, not always.
– also there was another bug (this one since many years ago), that didn’t limit how many houses you are allowed to have on your farm (a maximum of 1).
We fixed the bug, but many players wrote us asking about why the houses don’t give Energy Bars like they used to. Upon more investigations, we saw many players had more than 10 Mushroom Houses. This clearly was not the intended goal when we launched them.
Please keep in mind that you should always read the items descriptions, consult the Help section, or ask us directly about details of the game. The Mushroom House description says “Visit every 3 hours during Easter to receive a new gift! The Mushroom House is inhabited by a very generous character. It also has at least 3 rooms, because you can turn on and off the lights by clicking on the windows.” — it does not promise any gift in particular, it just says you receive gifts. This is in response to players writing us about the Gifts.
Also, as per our Terms and Conditions (and as any game’s Terms, for that matter), if you find a bug or an exploit, you should report it to us. However, clearly this wasn’t your fault or an obvious bug, so:
– all players with more than 1 Mushroom House will have them deducted and the RC refunded to their accounts, with 49 RC for each Mushroom House.
– you obviously get to keep also all rewards the little villages of Mushroom Houses gave.
Next year, we will reintroduce the Energy Packs back in the Gifts list for the Mushroom House, and it will be as generous as before or even more, comparative to a single house now.
- various improvements:
– fixed an Automation bug where when moving Lemonade and Ice Cream Stands gave an Automation error.
– various other bug fixes.
removed the Easter decorations from the Shop and made a few “neutral” ones available all-year-round.
PS: we know that for some players Tulips, Narcissus and chocolate eggs are missing from Barn. This happened during a scheduled upgrade of our servers. You will have them back on your Barn very soon.
April 22, 2022
new feature! You can claim Ribbons directly from the Activity tab for Orange Neighbors, since you are not friends on Facebook and you can’t collect through the Facebook channels (posts on their page, groups, Fan Pages).
– working on Ribbons activities remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Facebook friends remain in the Activity tab for 3 days.
– earned a Ribbon activities for Orange Neighbors, for Like & Collect! remain in the Activity tab for 1 day.
- there is a second page for Frank’s Exchange, where you can exchange Purple Vouchers for Train Tickets and Fuel for Power.
- various improvements:
– Orders texts now don’t overflow their cards.
– effects when earning XP, OP, Power are now more precise when icons go to their value bars.
– clicking on an Order items (Info, Go to Gear…) now work for many more items, and when you click on any of these buttons to open a popup window, when you close it, you get the Orders popup back.
April 16, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– players who won the Easter Contest now can claim the Rooster. You can also name him. In the following days, we will continue to improve the Coop and Rooster behaviour.
– added hedges and topiaries (the ones from the Beau Jardin set, the one with the Peacock) in the Decorations tab. Added a new Hedges & Topiaries sub-filtering category (bottom left of the Shop window).
– added the Water Lilies Pond in the Shop and added small animations. If you find the center leaf on the pond and click on it, you will disturb the cousin of Dennis (the little creature from the Bellflower Meadow swamp).
– edited the Easter Quests popups for clarity. Now we have Quests and Subquests (each Quest can have between 1 and 4 Subquests). No more of that confusion with days and what a quest is not being clear enough, we hope.
April 13, 2022
various additions and improvements:
– added the Chocolate Eggs Collection to the Seasonal Collections tab. It will remain there for farmers who completed this Collection.
– NEW FEATURE! – you can now add your Ameraucana Eggs Collection to the Barn for a really nice profit and XP, and start another Collection!
– only the first Ameraucana Eggs Collection gives a Golden Chicken statue.
– now, when you find a new Ameraucana Egg color, it will be added to the Collection, and the others (already discovered colors) are added to the Barn. Before, the egg ‘magically’ was added to both the Barn and Collection.
– you can click to pack the Collection in a nice display Crate. This step is undoable, just in case you don’t want to start another collection and just clicked out of curiosity. In the next popup, you can Unpack it (undo), or Add it to the Barn (permanent change) and start another Collection.
– added the Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Fairy Cream, Snowdrops, Lilac and Crocus seed boxes to the Shop, for players who didn’t complete last year’s contest.
- bug fixes:
– fixed a bug with crops growth time in Bellflower Meadow not being calculated correctly if you had irrigation and/or greenhouses.
April 10, 2022
New Easter Contest! Head over to our Fan Page to check out the big prize for this year’s contest, the Rooster. A cool gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the contest!
Click here to see the article about the contest.
– 1 Rooster
– 1 single new type of Chicken Coop
– 3 Tulip varieties
– 3 Narcissus varieties
– the old Chicken Coop is now named Chicken Yard. The new Chicken Coop, the one with a blue house, shelters up to 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster.
– the new Chicken Coop sometimes boosts egg production with up to 1 Egg (because the chickens now have a sheltered coop and feel more protected, thus happier).
– the Rooster also boosts egg production with up to 2 Eggs (he protects the chickens and they are happier, and sometimes we suspect he finds worms and other delicacies for them, plus… other stuff).
So, if you have a Chicken Coop with 5 Chickens and 1 Rooster in it, you can collect up to 8 Eggs with just 5 feedings of Corn!
Happy Easter from the CLM team! 🙂
March 7, 2022
today we’re introducing a new feature, Daily Tasks! These are simple tasks you can complete for extra rewards. Key characteristics:
– a Daily Tasks quest appears daily and resets once the interval expires. To see the countdown, hover over the quest.
– once you complete them, you can claim the reward from inside the popup. Once you claim it, the quest disappears and appears again the next day.
– if you clear the Blue Dot, the quest appears again, so you can claim the reward for the Blue Dot.
– if you miss claiming a reward, the rewards queue up in the popup.
– completing the Daily Tasks and also clearing the Blue Dot instantly activates the Daily Player badge.
– Daily Tasks requirements increase as you level up. Rewards increase also.
February 22, 2022 (lots of 2’s)
UPDATE: ‘Orange’ Neighbors is a Beta feature, so there might be a few hours until we iron things out, and about a day until we implement all your suggestions. This feature is absolutely necessary for the future of the game.
New Feature! You can now add Neighbors without having to be friends with them on Facebook! How it works:
– there is a new tab in your Neighbors popup. There you’ll find players you can add to your Neighbors bar. They will appear in your Neighbors list with an orange color instead of the usual green color.
– you can add up to 10 ‘orange’ Neighbors.
– you can Send/Receive up to 50 invites for this new type of Neighbors.
– after you’ve added a Neighbor, you will have to wait for 3 days in order to remove them from your Neighbors bar.
– before accepting or sending invites, you can look over their stats by checking out their Farmer Business Cards (details below), to see if they are daily players, etc.
– there is a new Neighbor Key (a unique 6-digit code generated automatically for you). You can give your key to anybody, and they can send you invites, or you can invite them to be your Neighbor, if they give you their Neighbor Key. Of course, if you post your Key on groups, you might get LOTS of Neighbor requests, so WE ADVISE GIVING THE NEIGHBOR KEY ONLY IN PRIVATE MESSAGES, NOT ON FACEBOOK GROUPS.
– there is a new Setting – Appear in search for Neighbors. If you disable it, you won’t be visible in the Search For Neighbors tab for other players.
Adding Facebook Friends as Neighbors works just as before. The only difference is you will find their invites in the new Invitations tab, instead of the Inbox tab, so you don’t mix Neighbors with Gifts.
Why this feature?
We saw that 60% of players don’t have any Neighbors, and farming is a lot more fun with Neighbors. Neighbors send you gifts, precious building materials and special ingredients. Also, they can be a great source of inspiration in farm design and game progress.
Of course, some of you prefer to play alone, and in this case you can just ignore the new Search for Neighbors tab. But many players want to have Neighbors, but they don’t want to befriend somebody on Facebook for it. So, we listened to you and created this new feature.
When we created the Neighbors system, Facebook worked in a different way, and games did things according to that. What we do now is just adapting our system to the new way of doing things, so the initial social part of the game works again as intended.
- New Feature! Farmer Business Cards – express your style by creating your own Business Card that shows your stats and records! Choose between 11 backgrounds and 10 symbols, for a total of 110 combinations!
- bug fixes and improvements:
– level up reward is received AFTER closing the popup, so you can clearly see it adds up.
– fixed Joe cutting shrubs one by one and not finishing the Plan.
– shop info popup optimization and bug fix (some black triangles appearing).
– fixed Evaporator sometimes not showing tasting results for slow computers.
– mine boulders generated correctly before entering The Mines.
– fixed Seeding tool (1 4 9) sometimes not saving which seeds have been planted.
– skip delete confirmation for shrubs and shrub beds.
– improved joe path towrards objects when executing plans
January 11, 2022
added the Christmas Lollipops collection to the Collections tab, for players who completed this contest.
- fixed a bug where Neighbors appeared and disappeared. Was related to some invites not being answered in less than 24 hours.
January 2, 2022
updated the Game so that you can claim Conan if you got the 3 Donkeycoins to save him.
How it works:
– to find Conan around the farm, hover over the Map icon and click on Find Conan. He roams anywhere on the free land around the farm.
– you can feed Conan 1 Carrot (this resets every 3 hours), and receive 100 XP. Once you select the Carrot, Conan will run after it, so you can guide him around the farm like this… in a way. You should feed him faster if you care for your ears, though. 🙂
With this little donkey, you achieve more with the carrot than with the stick.
– if you have the Smelter (thus Bellflower Meadow), you can put Donkey Shoes on Conan and have him wear them for good luck.
– after 20 hours, you can click to startle him, so he can kick back and lose a shoe each time he’s startled. He only loses the back ones, so you’ll have to do this twice.
– craft Lucky Donkey Shoe Souvenirs in the Craft Shack and sell them. There is no special order for them, and they will bring a NICE profit.
Wishing you and your families happiness, health, and prosperity in 2022. All the best from the CLM team! Happy New Year! 🙂