February 25, 2024
New Recipes! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and useful) gift also awaits you inside the post text, as a Coupon Code you can claim from inside the game. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new recipes, and for more gifts!
Extra treat! If you claim the Coupon Code from our Web Portal, you will get an extra 1 Rain 100%. If you claim it from Facebook first, you won’t be able to claim them afterwards. >>> Click Here to go to the Web Portal <<< Make sure you are logged in on Facebook with the same account you have a farm with, or, if you’ve completed your CLM profile from the desired farm, you simply log in with your mail and chosen password.
We are aware of the Fullscreen button not working. It’s a Facebook issue, and until they solve it, you can play on our Web Portal, change browser, or use the Facebook fullscreen button (top right from the game’s window).
January 26, 2024
- both Bombay Cat and Tabby Cat can be called inside the Farmhouse, and you can leave them inside. To do so, you must purchase another Cat Bed for each. When inside the Farmhouse, click on the Shop > Decorations > Interior. Once you put the cat to sleep in a bed, that bed will be assigned to that cat.
- Christmas Cupcakes box can be placed inside the Farmhouse, if a second batch of Christmas Cupcakes was made during the Christmas Event. When inside the Farmhouse, click on the Gifts tab.
- Spooky Recipes table can be placed inside the Farmhouse, if a second batch of Spooky Recipes was made during the Halloween Event. When inside the Farmhouse, click on the Gifts tab.
- added more level brackets for Competitions: 206-210; 211-215; 216+ (experimental).
- improved Tabby Cat next day hunt countdown, based on your feedback. Now it is 20 hours since the cat went to sleep, no matter when you wake it up. This way, there’s no pressure to wake up the cat after 4 hours. Example 1: if it goes to sleep and you wake it up after 5 hours, it will be ready to hunt again in 15 hours. Example 2: if it goes to sleep and you wake it up after 9 hours, it will be ready to hunt again in 11 hours.
- improved Tabby Cat flower finding behaviour to avoid “finding” flowers in unaccessible areas.
- fixed a bug where you cannot enter the Mine if Joe has an excessive amount of Torch time.
- UI now showing Seed Boxes in Plantable on plots Shop subfiltering menu, to better find them when opening the Shop from empty plots.
- added more levels in the game and increased Level Up reward for level 200+.
- fixed Buttercups spawning zones in Factories and Water Sawmill areas.
- updated max Orange Vouchers which can be earned to account for all Flower Shop and Market Stand unlocks.
- fixed Flower Shop max storage – the Flower Shop storage was meant to hold 18 Arrangements, instead of 180.
- fixed Flower Shop product price not accounting for Secondary flowers, and retroactively updated the price for all the Arrangements/Dioramas saved.
- Flower Shop Vases, Tables and Backdrops can be traded for OP from Gifts. You can also use the subfiltering menu from Gifts to hide these items by choosing other categories.
- about 10 usability improvements for the Flower Shop UI – when you hover on items it tells you what the item does or where to go to unlock the item; it goes to that place if you click; the quests for the Flower Shop are clearer.
January 9, 2024
The Tuxedo Tabby Cat is here, ready to roam around the area with Joe! How it works:
- Click on the cat to make Joe call it to him. It will immediately go to Joe, as it will know it’s time for adventures. A blue dot will appear next to the cat’s name. So, if you don’t see a dot next to the cat’s name, it’s not following Joe.
- Go with Joe to different zones of the same map area (farm, Factories, etc). He will need to run a distance more than 15 steps, enough to find more of those pesky moles that live around the wildflowers. Once the cat reaches Joe, you can check if it spotted something by hovering over the cat. If you see a golden dot next to the name, success. If not, make Joe run some more.
- Once you see the golden dot, you can let the cat do its thing and stalk those moles (no, you can’t see them). Once it found them, as they’re usually underground next to some flowers, you will see the flower. The cat will have a red dot next to the name, and it won’t follow Joe until you click on it, or you will collect the flower. As the cat believes you helped with the hunt, it will sometimes make a gleeful gesture.
- Pick up the flower with Joe. As a surprise feature, because Joe finds roaming around with the cat a relaxing and fun activity (perhaps they both hunt those moles for various reasons), with every flower picked, Joe will get equal or more energy that it spends! So, finding flowers with the cat earns you extra energy.
Once the cat found the flowers from all map areas (farm, Bellflower Meadows, for who has it, Factories and Water Sawmill), it will be tired and want to go home to get some milk and sleep. You can feed it, and it will fall asleep. It will sleep for 4 hours, then wake up. But it will be willing to find more flowers the next day. It’s willing to hunt moles (find flowers) for 2 hours since the first time you clicked on it for that day.
We will continue to tweak and adjust it based on your feedback, as usual. We took the extra time to add more features than initially planned, including the extra Energy. Cats inside the house coming soon. Tabby Cat will most surely teach the Bombay Cat how to get inside the Farmhouse.
December 29, 2023
- Winter Holidays Deals – 90% Sale! available with a hefty Web Portal Bonus, if you get the Deal from the Web Portal >>> Click Here to go to the Web Portal <<< Starring English Holly, Nutcracker Soldier and Drummer, and Angel Wings.
- organized the mess from Gifts and Warehouse:
– added subfiltering menus for Easter, Halloween and Christmas, so when you decide to take out your seasonal decorations, you can find them all in one place. Example: Warehouse > Decorations > Christmas subfiltering menu.
– added a new tab in Warehouse for your Chests, Cups and Medals. You can sort them in ascending or descending order, depending on what Edition you won them on.
– several other subfiltering menus, similar to the ones in the Shop, and including an Interior one, for your Farmhouse furniture.
– several other misplaced items were put in the correct categories.
Can’t enter the New Year with mess in our Gifts and Warehouses!
- added the Cupcakes Sled in the Collections tab, with animations and blinking lights. Complete the Collection a second time, and you can place the Cupcakes Box inside your Farmhouse (coming soon / when Event ends).
December 24, 2023
The Winter Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and for the Coupon Code with really useful Gifts. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Winter Event and tabby cats, and for more gifts!
❄️ 🎅 Happy Holidays from the CLM team! 🎄☃️
December 23, 2023
The Flower Shop is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and for the Coupon Code with really useful Gifts. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new feature, and for more gifts!
- you can customize each Flower Arrangement by mixing and matching flowers with Vases of different colors and shapes.
- how it works:
1 choose a Vase to put your flowers into.
2 choose the Primary flower.
3 choose the Secondary flower (or flowers).
4 you can add extra Wildflowers to your Flower Arrangement, for a touch of beauty, or… Dill, for a touch of… ingenuity.
5 choose a backdrop and a table to make a Flower Diorama (optional). Flower Dioramas are wooden boxes with transparent glass sides that house your Flowers and Vases. In real life they really exist. The flowers dry up, and they make beautiful wall or shelf decorations. But truth to be told, we just wanted an excuse to allow you to make “postcards” out of flowers, vases and various serene sceneries.
- with 5 Primary flowers with any combination between them, 3 optional plants, 6 Tables and 9 Backdrops, there are hundreds of combinations for you to create a Flower Arrangement that perfectly suits your mood.
- to unlock a Primary flower, you must make 20 Arrangements with the previous Primary flower (similar to Lemonade Stand).
- our plan is to make Arrangements with ALL flower species in the game as Primaries, so the number of unique combinations you will be able to create will be HUGE.
- you can save up to 18 Arrangements or Dioramas. These Arrangements do not go into the Barn, as there’s no way of managing a Barn with so many different items. You sell them directly from the popup window (shipped by instant courier to Jane).
- Flower Shop is customizable with Orange Vouchers, just like the Market Stand. Choose flower buckets of your preferred color, and a nice gold accents paint for the roof.
- you get Vases, Backdrop Silk Prints and Tables from the Train Crates and Orders, once you unlock them with the Quests. Some of them can be bought with RC afterwards, once you get the first one from the Train or Orders.
- 2 new Quests will guide you through all of the Flower Shop features. There is no time limit, so you can take tour time.
- 4 new Wildflowers to forage, for the Flower Arrangements: Buttercups, Snow in Summer, Poppies and California Poppies. You can find them in all areas: Farm, Bellflower, Factories and Sawmill. Joe is not required to study them, as they’re not to be eaten, so they’re not a health risk.
- the Spring Flower Bouquets will be removed from the Craft Shack soon. You can make the exact same Arrangements in the Flower Shop now, but with any Vase you want.
Flower Shop is a Beta feature, and we will tweak it and improve it based on your feedback. Some features related to it might not work properly.
The Flower Shop is a whole new concept in the game, and quite unique in the genre, as far as we know of. As usual, we don’t develop based on what we have or what is the fastest, but what would be the most fun.
Initially we planned a simple interface to make your Arrangements, and a few preset bouquets but it just didn’t feel premium for such an important feature requested by you so many times. So we did a new interface, with a table, and nice transition animations that help you understand what is happening, as it’s a totally new concept. Each arrangement is hand painted (as everything in the game is, except the animal animations) in very high detail, and creating a system to implement all the flower combinations, present and future in our CMS required a lot of engineering and creativity too.
We hope it’s as fun for you to create Flower Arrangements as it was for us to develop. We also hope making Flower Arrangements will be a calming and relaxing experience, as this was our main idea and goal. The different tables and backdrops from the Dioramas can bring a dreamy and postcard-like feel to the arrangements, possibly helping you slip into a “vacation” frame of mind, away from the problems of day to day life.
Regarding the Winter Event: developing the Flower Shop and the Winter Event took 12-15 hours/day for the last weeks, weekends too, so we can release them in time around Christmas. The extra unplanned features mentioned above added a bit of time due to the detailed work involved, so we kindly ask you to be patient a tiny bit more. The Flower Shop and Winter Event are somewhat connected in a cute way that we can’t wait to reveal. The Winter Event will follow very, very soon.
December 13, 2023
New feature! Be an interior designer on your own farm, by decorating the interior of your Farmhouse! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and useful) gift also awaits you inside the post text, as a Coupon Code you can claim from inside the game. A new Quest will guide you on how to decorate. Quest appears if you bought the Farmhouse.
And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the Farmhouse interior, and for more gifts! Happy decorating!
November 30, 2023
- bug fixes and improvements:
– resolved issue where Facebook friends were not displayed in both the Web Portal and the Facebook game due to missing Facebook friends permissions.
– fixed an issue where some farmers were unable to place pots from the Warehouse onto the farm. Also clarified how Potted Plants work in various places in the UI: you can have as many Pots of any type you want in your Warehouse, but you can only place up to the maximum of 18 on your farm.
– fixed the issue of receiving a ‘Player has too many Neighbors’ message when attempting to add Orange Neighbors from the Web Portal.
- more info on the Advent Calendar (WIP):
– you’ll be able to unlock the 1st of December for free if you complete the quest on December 2. So if you are on a lower level, don’t stress out, as you should be able to complete the quest. There is no time limit to complete the quest, as the Calendar will be available up to Christmas, but for example if you complete the quest on December 15, you won’t be able to collect all the things from the Calendar. December 25 unlocks only when you collect the Gifts from all other days (1-24 December).
– 9 days will be unlockable from 2 RC/day, a limit meant more for encouraging collecting your Gifts daily instead of collecting towards the end of the Calendar. You can also choose what day to unlock from the missed ones.
- Snowball Fight is ON.
November 29, 2023
New feature! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and useful) gift also awaits you inside the post text, as a Coupon Code you can claim from inside the game. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new feature, and for more gifts!
This is not the Winter Event, it’s just an extra thing we created as a sign of our appreciation for you. Also, we anticipate the month of December will be busy with updates. 🙂 Happy farming! 🙂
November 10, 2023
- now the Kerry Cow and Ayam Chicken can be claimed by Event winners! The Kerry Cow works like the Black Sheep. With the Ayam Chicken, is a little more complicated. We tried feeding Orchardgrass only to the Ayam Chicken, but the other Chickens from the Coop always come and eat Orchardgrass too. Guess you can’t train Chickens.
– SO, if you want to save your Orchardgrass for the Ayam only, place it in a Coop of its own.
– HOWEVER, Chickens being Chickens meaning they’re totally unpredictable except when crossing the road, we noticed that the other chicken breeds apart from Ayam reward Silver Quality Eggs too, but very rarely. Like, don’t get your hopes up rarely.
Based on these two possibilities, you decide what strategy works best for you.
Also, please note that Automation only gives Orchardgrass to the animals asking for it only when you are on your farm, at the moment.
- Farmer Business Cards now show inside Competitions and Leaderboards, if you click on the farmer’s photo. They also show in other places where you can interact with other farmers, so you can see what they have to brag about.
- on plants with multiple harvests, when a harvest is ready it also shows what harvest you will collect (ex: Raspberries, Click to harvest 6/6). This is useful if you want to know that after a harvest you need to cut that Shrub or Grapevine.
- at your request, we added another Name field on the Web Portal My Account page, so you can add your Name especially for the Neighbors Bar. If a name is not set, it just displays the Nickname.
- added a nice Spooky Recipes Collection popup for the winners of the Spooky Recipes Contest, so the Collection remains in their Collections tab.
- bug fixes:
– fixed a bug inside Remote Gear Management where when you changed the Gear produce, it didn’t update correctly.
– if the Truck is on Bellflower Meadow and you are at your farm with Joe, you can now call the Truck back, for 1 Fuel, directly from your farm.
– fixed Joe not picking up loot when he’s without Truck in Bellflower Meadow.
– fixed a bug causing Joe to be unable to travel between areas or traverse areas repeatedly without a page refresh.
– fixed toolbar drawer remaining disabled when traveling between areas.
– several other small bug fixes.
October 31, 2023
- Trick-or-treat your Neighbors! All details here: Trick-or-treat your Neighbors
- Halloween Deals – 90% Sale! available with a hefty Web Portal Bonus, if you get the Deal from the Web Portal >>> Click Here to go to the Web Portal <<< Starring Mocktail Dracula, The Cloth Reaper, Strawie Scarecrow and Cows’n Roses.
- fixed several bugs you reported related to Joe, the new Water Sawmill area and the Truck, plus a few more miscellaneous ones.
October 29, 2023
Autumn Event is here! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you inside the post text, as a Coupon Code you can claim from inside the game. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the prizes, and for more gifts!
Extra treat! If you claim the Coupon Code from our Web Portal, you will get an extra 1x Rain 100% and 25 Portobello Mushrooms. If you claim it from Facebook first, you won’t be able to claim them afterwards. >>> Click Here to go to the Web Portal <<< Make sure you are logged in on Facebook with the same account you have a farm with.
Event guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/halloween-event-2023/
Coupon Code guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/coupon-codes/
We will update the article based on your feedback and questions, and we will add more things for you in the following days, that we wished we would included with the Event. It’s tough to predict how long software development will take, even when we’ve given it plenty of time and skipped a few weekends to finish these new updates. We always do what would be fun and simple for you to use, not what is fastest to develop.
October 26, 2023
New map area! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more details, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you inside the post text, as a Coupon Code you can claim from inside the game. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like exploring new areas, and for more gifts!
Attention!!! If you claim the Coupon Code from our Web Portal, you will get an extra 1x Rain 100%! If you claim it from Facebook first, you won’t be able to claim the Rain afterwards.
UPDATE: >>> Click Here to go to the Web Portal <<< There, just click on Continue with Facebook. That’s it, your farm should be there!
Before, make sure you are logged in on Facebook with the same account you have a farm with.
Issue 1: If you Click on Continue with Facebook and see a Level 1 farm, you are not logged in with the account you have your farm with. Don’t worry, whatever logins you try, you won’t lose your farm. 🙂 Just log in with your Facebook account you have a farm with, and then click on Continue with Facebook again.
Issue 2: If you’ve made an account directly on the Web Portal using the same email you use for Facebook, please message us and we’ll erase it, so you can log in with Facebook and access your existing high level farm, until we find an automated solution for this too.
We are now testing this Fb post gifting system with Coupon Codes to address the issue you messaged us about, of the link in the comments not being visible for many players, since we can’t pin that comment to the top.
We will update the guide below and make adjustments based on your feedback. This update is somewhat connected to the Halloween/Autumn Event, so it had to be released first. Halloween/Autumn Event will follow very very soon, an event that is quite… umm… dark.
Good luck exploring! 🙂
October 13, 2023
We’re very happy to announce that you can play Country Life Meadows on our Web Portal! 🙂 You can access the official link here: https://countrylifemeadows.com.
Be sure to log in with your Facebook account. Then, if you want to play even when Facebook is down, create a CLM profile (enter your email and choose a password). Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/general-gameplay/clm-web-portal.
Web Portal features/benefits:
- claim Achievement rewards directly from the Activity tab, even from your Facebook friends, not just your Orange Neighbors! So, if you missed one of your friend’s Facebook posts with the Achievement, you will find the reward on the Web Portal Activity tab.
- Web Portal 30% Promo: the “Thank you!” pig that appears after every purchase gives 30% more gifts.
- Web Portal 5% Promo: all Shop deals with a “Web Portal Promo” yellow badge give 5% more items.
- no more payment issues, where you purchased an item, and you didn’t get it right away.
- immediate payments support.
- can copy Achievement links directly from the ribbons.
- play even when Facebook is down, there are issues with Facebook login, or if your Facebook account gets hacked.
- game runs better, since there are no extra scripts that could slow it down.
Happy farming! 🙂
September 21, 2023
With the growing importance of Starred plants (for who feels like doing this feature) and at your suggestions, we took a few days to expedite Joe planting and harvesting in Bellflower Meadow. You rightfully pointed out that since you moved some of your crops, Joe should harvest there too. Features:
– for Seeding, you use: 1 Seeding Template for your farm, and 1 Seeding Template for Bellflower Meadow.
– you use only 1 Harvesting Template for both your farm and Bellflower Meadow.
– Joe harvests both places using 40 Energy (same amount as he used before to harvest only your farm).
– multiple harvests in the other place do not accumulate. Example: if you harvest with Joe on your farm for the second time without going to Bellflower Meadow with Joe to harvest, a popup will appear to remind you that you have 1 unused Harvest there, and ask you what you want to do – discard that Harvest and create another one, or cancel. So, it’s best to use Joe to harvest both places, since it’s ‘free’ anyway.
– Harvest crops first option is now saved, so you don’t have to check it every time.
– if Joe stops the plan because there is no capacity in the Old Shack, you can make room in the Shack and then click on the plans button to resume the plan until it’s finished.
– there is a produce estimation for the plan (some trees give variable amounts), and it doesn’t include starred plants. This is useful so you know how at a glance if you have free space inside the Old Shack.
Guide available here: https://clm.beetree.games/help/bellflower-meadow/harvest-with-joe-in-bfm/
Happy farming! 🙂
September 16, 2023
At your suggestions, here’s a Coupon Code for 20 Harvesting Templates: E3F7W5R
You can claim it by going to XP Bar > Stats & Skills > Vouchers and typing it in the input field at the bottom center of the popup.
Happy farming! 🙂
September 15, 2023
- new feature! There’s now a better way to sell Silver and Gold crops, fruits and flowers: put them in 2 new Big Crates and send them to the Mayor! Be sure to check our Fan Page for more on this story, and where a cool (and extremely useful) gift also awaits you in our first comment to our last post. And, don’t forget to LIKE and SHARE if you like the new Big Silver and Gold Quality Crates, and for more gifts!
– there are 2 Big Crates, one for your Silver plants, and the other for the Gold ones.
– you need to put 2 of each plant. Examples: the Big Silver Crate requires 2 Silver Apples, 2 Silver Carrots, etc.; the Big Gold Crate requires 2 Gold Apples, 2 Gold Carrots, etc.
– there is also a Leaderboard, that shows the top 100 players who shipped most Big Crates in the game. If 2 players shipped the same amount of crates, the player at the higher level will show higher in the Leaderboards, because there are more plants unlocked at that level.
– each shipped Big Crate counts as 5 Orders, in Competitions and daily counters.
– the crates also award a percentage bonus of the total value in coins. The coins are collected when the Truck gets back from the Town Hall, NOT when you place the starred plants inside the Big Crates. To see the current value of the plants inside the Big Crates, hover over the Send button (the Truck). The price includes the percentage bonus. Each plant added will reward you 5 XP, collected when you collect the Coins.
– the 2 new quests related to the Big Crates and dialogues appear at level 40, even if you completed the required quests for them to appear, and studied the silver and gold starred plants botanical plates at an earlier level. The second quest appears after you complete the first one. First quest also rewards 1x Energy Bar 20, second rewards 2 x Energy Bar 20.
We hope you will find selling some of your starred plants easier and fun (especially if you have a few of each), compared with selling them with the Train, and we hope you like this new feature.
Happy farming! 🙂
See older news >>The different tables and backdrops from the dioramas bring a dreamy and postcard-like feel to the arrangements, possibly helping you slip into a “vacation” frame of mind.Once you put the cat to sleep in a bed, that bed will be assigned to that cat