OPs (Operation Points or Automatic Operations) are a way to automate your farm. Through Automation, OPs allow you to automatically:
- feed animals and collect their produce
- load gear and collect goods
- cook recipes in the Farm Kitchen
- craft items in the Craft Shack
- plant and harvest multiple crops at once
Your OPs are displayed in the Automation Panel — the menu icon with two gears in the lower-left part of your screen.
For animals and gear, 1 OP is used for every action, while the Farm Kitchen and Craft Shack use 7 OPs for each recipe or toy/handmade object (6 to add, 1 to collect).
The Lemonade Stand uses 3 OP to add and 1 OP to collect.
Click on the Automation Panel and you’ll notice ON/OFF buttons appearing on animals and gear. Select the animals and/or gear you want to automate.
How Do I Get More OPs?
Here’s how you can get more OPs: