Power allows you to make recipes in the Farm Kitchen, beautiful works of art in the Craft Shack, and certain recipes in the Log Cabin — if you’ve added Bellflower Meadow to your game.
The Power bar at the top-right part of your screen holds a maximum of 30 units that regenerate automatically.
You get 1 Power every 3 minutes.
There are lots of ways to get more Power:
- Simply wait for it to regenerate.
- Fill crates during Competitions week when Variation Bonus is activated.
- Buy it with Ranch Cash from the Specials tab in the Shop or by clicking on the Power icon at the top-right.
- Ask your friends for more Power.
- Watch ads at the Vintage Projector.
- From Daily Rewards.
- Rank well in certain Competitions.
- Check the rewards in Special Orders.
- Check out the Bar Limits option to permanently increase your Power’s auto-regeneration limit
- Participate in the Horse’s Show Jumping Event in BfM