Train Tickets allow you to sell more of your produce.
You can check how many Train Tickets you have in the Train Timetables menu.
With 1 Train Ticket, you can either:
— call the Train instantly – when less than 3 hours have passed since sending your last train and you can’t call it for free
— order a second Railcar – to sell more produce, and Recipes
Ordering a second Railcar AND calling the train now is not possible (when less than 3 hours have passed since sending your last train).
To call the train now using a Train Ticket click the green “Get Train Now” button.
To add a second Railcar, click the button in your Train Timetables menu, then select what you want it to come with besides 7 crates: 2 more crates, or 1 Cooler (which allows you to send up to 150 Recipes).
If the Train is ready, call the Train. If not, wait until you can call it.
Getting the second Railcar is one-time use only, not a permanent upgrade.
Train Tickets can be “strategically deployed” during certain critical moments. But that will be for you to figure out. 😉
How do I get Train Tickets?
There are several ways to get more Train Tickets.
- You earn 1 Train Ticket each time you fill up the Train’s Ticket Bonus Meter bar (5,000 points). You get:
- fruits, crops – 3 points each
- processed goods, recipes – 4 points each
2. Check the rewards in Special Orders.
3. Participate in the Horse’s Show Jumping Event in BfM
4. Clear the Blue Dot for Daily Tasks