Fuel is required for Tyrone’s Truck to complete orders and to travel to Bellflower Meadow and back. The Fuel bar is at the top-right part of your screen.
You get 1 Fuel every 20 minutes and it regenerates to a maximum of 10/10.
Each order delivery/trip to and from Bellflower Meadow uses 1 Fuel.
There are lots of ways to get more Fuel:
- Simply wait for it to regenerate.
- Fill all crates in the normal Train (RED Railcar) for the Complete Shipment Bonus.
- Buy it from the Specials tab in the Shop or by clicking on the Fuel Icon at the top-right.
- Ask your friends for more Fuel.
- Watch ads at the Vintage Projector.
- Get it every day from Tyrone’s farm, but add him as your Neighbor first by completing the Tyrone the… Neighbor quest!
- Rank well in certain Competitions.
- Get deals from Tyrone, (occasionally) after you feed him (click on truck, feed him something), deliver an order and collect the coins.
- Exchange orchard grass for fuel (you have the Bellflower Meadow update, CLICK HERE for more info).
- Check the rewards in Special Orders.
- Check out the Bar Limits option to permanently increase your Fuel’s auto-regeneration limit.