Energy / How do I get more Energy?
What is Energy?
Joe needs Energy to perform certain tasks. You can check your Energy bar at the left of your farm’s name at the top.
Energy regenerates at the rate of 1 Energy every 1 minute up to a maximum of 60/60.
How do I get more Energy?
- Wait for Energy to regenerate.
- Check out the Bar Limits option to permanently increase your Energy’s auto-regeneration limit.
- Purchase it with RC by clicking on your Energy Bar.
4. Or you can add more by feeding Joe something: Gazpacho, Potato Salad, Espresso or Breakfast Skillet (available only in the Log Cabin in Bellflower Meadow).
Depending on what you decide to feed him, please check how many times you can feed him and when you will be able to do it again.
If you’re in Bellflower Meadow and want to feed Joe, make sure you have Gazpacho, Potato Salad, or Espresso in your Old Shack (by carrying it from your main farm with the truck).
5. Participate in the Horse’s Show Jumping Event in BfM