Activity Badges are a quick way to brag about your farming prowess to your Neighbors. You can find them by clicking on your farm’s name at the top right > “Stats & Skills” tab > “Records & Badges” sub-tab.
You can earn Activity Badges by completing certain tasks or reaching certain milestones:
- Daily Player — play CLM every day for 3 consecutive days (resets after 2 inactive days) or complete the Daily Tasks and clear the Blue Dot (resets after 1 inactive day).
- Delivery Expert — deliver more than 10 Orders/day for 3 consecutive days (resets after 2 inactive days).
- Delivery Genius — deliver more than 60 Orders/day for 2 consecutive days (resets after 2 inactive days).
- Stock Master — Have at least 1 of all “regular” items in your Barn, except Silver and Gold Starred produce (crops, fruit, recipes). When you check the option to “Show products with 0 quantity” in your Barn, you should have no such “red” items. To activate the badge, you need to have them for more than 5 minutes in your Barn so the counter registers them (resets after 2 inactive days).
- Stock Wizard — same as the “Stock Master” badge, but with Silver and Gold Starred produce. Extremely hard to obtain. Don’t even bother (resets after 3 inactive days).
- Speedy Farmer — earn more than 1000 XP in one day. It resets daily.
- Banker — earn the Blue Ribbon for the “Mattress Feeder” achievement.
- Landlord — when you have a fully expanded farm (bought all expansions).
- Cucumber Slayer — when you earn the Blue Ribbon for the “Cool as a Cucumber” achievement.