One of our top priorities is to provide a fair and secure gameplay environment. To achieve our goal, we do not tolerate cheating or abusive behavior. We expect our players to play fairly and obey the rules of the game at all times.
Misconduct with any of the practices listed in our Terms of Service will lead to penalties such as temporary game suspension, removal from Competitions and permanent game account closure.
Help us build a great and safe gaming environment by keeping the following in mind while playing:
DISRUPTIVE BEHAVIOR IN CHAT
The Farm Chat is for topics related to the game only!
– Not following this rule may result in a permanent or temporary ban in the Farm Chat.
– Being abusive or disrespectful towards others in the Farm Chat may lead to permanent account closure.
We all want to enjoy the game together. Sometimes that can mean arguing with friends in the Farm Chat. That is OK, but being abusive towards others is no fun for anyone.
When engaging in in-game communication, we kindly ask that you are always respectful of others.
Here are a few examples of what we consider inappropriate:
- Hate speech, racism, and other discriminatory language
- Threats or harassment
- Sexually explicit banter and obscene words
- Excessive swearing
If you encounter another player who is misbehaving towards yourself or others, please write us a message. Reports are reviewed after which we will take appropriate action.
Consequences of misconduct: Disruptive behavior can lead to being blocked from accessing the Farm Chat, to even permanent game account closure. Making false reports just to get someone banned can lead to the same consequences.
USE OF THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE
Third party software consists of unapproved apps that manipulate gameplay. By altering game functionality, third party software aims to provide unfair advantages while putting your account and privacy at risk.
Third party software includes:
- Hacks, “mods”, or programs that unfairly alter game functionality
- “Bots”, or gameplay automation services or scripts
- Any other programs that aim to modify or provide unearned progress
Consequences of misconduct: Trying to gain an unfair advantage by using prohibited 3rd party software will result in a permanent ban for any offending account(s).
HAVING MORE THAN ONE ACCOUNT
Consequently, since CLM is on Facebook, we expect each of our players to have only one account. It is a violation of our ToS to have multiple accounts in order to gain competitive advantages.
Consequence of misconduct: We reserve the right to permanently ban any or all accounts you have created.
OTHER UNACCEPTABLE BEHAVIOR
- Post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, sexual or otherwise objectionable defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone, hatefully, racially, ethnically or, in a reasonable person’s view, otherwise offensive or objectionable
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Service or other users’ computers
- Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the Service in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity)
- Attempt to obtain passwords or other private information from other members
- Improperly use support channels or complaint buttons to make false reports to Country Life Meadows
- Develop, distribute, or publicly inform other members of “auto” software programs, “macro” software programs or other “cheat utility” software program or applications in violation of the applicable License Agreements
- Exploit, distribute or publicly inform other members of any game error, miscue or bug which gives an unintended advantage
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the Service
Accounts found to be in misconduct with any of the above mentioned will face penalties including but not limited to:
- Revoked in-app currency.
- Temporary game suspension.
- Permanent game suspension.
We will not debate penalties and we cannot provide support for game accounts that have been involved in inappropriate behavior.
HOW WE ENFORCE FAIR PLAY
Whenever we can, we aim to prevent cheating and disruptive behavior in CLM. For example we implemented systems that proactively prevent players from using inappropriate language and/or 3rd party software. Where we cannot implement preventative methods, we use a mix of automated and manual review systems. To achieve a fair playing field for every player, we aim to enforce all rules equally to everyone. While much of our systems are automated, we also manually review leaderboards, Competitions participants and community sourced reports. If you feel like you have received an unjustified penalty, please contact support and we will review your case.
Help us create a great and safe gaming environment, and safeguard your account and computer by keeping clear of any issues.